The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
HelloDaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A reunion with a trans

Was cruising at GL when i saw this Trans at lorong 16.

Oh man !!!! we knew each other and it is 4 years along first saw her.

I wasn't in Trans but i first bonk her becos i thought she was a lady until we went into the room. Threre was no turning back.

I remembered clearly i only bonk her 1 time by mistake and she can remember me clearly after all these years. She said i was cute looking n like me at first glance. We chat a bit and she invited me to bonk her. I find it hard to refuse cos we majiam lost friends. SHe mentioned giving me same price as b4 but i was scratching my head ....nevermind.

Go hotel room n she request i pay her first. So i asked how much? She said $50 special for u cos she said charged $150 nowadays. That is definately a special price cos it even cheaper than a China girl.

She wanted to cap me but later agreed when asked for BBBJ. That was pretty good and we proceed to bonking. SHe went doggie and i realised she is not castrated..... basically its screwing the ass.

Many might be wondering why i can get hard with a Trans.
Firstly she is very fair
Secondly figure is better than a girl : hour glass n not a inch of fats, breast are soft why u squeeze. The type of figure u see n will steam.

The doggie is utlimate ... she spread her legs with her panties on black sexy wan. Then u see the fair n smooth skin coupled with the hour glass waist. To access her ass , u will have to half put down her panties . Somemore she got nice long flowing hair.
The moment u poked n she will moan like hell. KNN can't take it less than 5 mins and i bursted. I fuck real girl also never cum so fast.

She is not thai but a true Singapoean guy and very well moulded into a fair pretty girl. i would her as a high grade trans.

If u think there is no market for her in Spore. u are wrong. The moment she took my $$$, she just shove it into a thick stack of $50 in her bag. She also mentioned she has many customers. Her record is 30 customers a day lor.

30 X $150 .... u do the maths yrself
Do not ask me for contact as i dont have and she doesn't give. Try yr luck @ lorong 16.

RTF .... dun know ...but i think i crazy liao.
Old 14-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
11_Frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A reunion with a trans

bro, is this tran by the name of sammyboy nick Jojolee ?

yeah this tran have such a bitchy character
Old 15-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

No offense bro .. One day only 24 hours .. One day 30 customers means some customers only spend like 30 mins or so? Then taking into consideration she only works certain timing.. I would say it would be "rushing" ? no offense just giving my 2 cents worth of comment ... It either she is that good to make ppl cum instantly or she brags abit it .
Old 16-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 21
Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11_Frog View Post
bro, is this tran by the name of sammyboy nick Jojolee ?

yeah this tran have such a bitchy character
What kind of a remark is this?
Old 17-11-2010, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

no name no contact no pic

essentially just says go L16 find a local LB ourselves?
wow, great cockteaser FR
Old 18-11-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojolee View Post
What kind of a remark is this?

so you are the chao ah gua with bitchy character who provides all the blow job services is it ?
Old 18-11-2010, 04:38 AM
Samster

Jojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to allJojolee is a name known to all

Quote:
so you are the chao ah gua with bitchy character who provides all the blow job services is it ?
Irritating childish fellow
Old 18-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Honry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When I get enough power one day, I will like to zap idiots like this too. These are the idiots who make fewer people want to share their experiences..... Zzzz.
Old 18-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
alibaba888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro HelloDaniel,

Talk about one man's meat, another man's poison.... knn... le si beh eh sai! chao ah qua ... ka chng ma kan eh lok! ... better get back to mainstream man!
Old 18-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Irritating childish fellow
Ha Bro...

Take it easy... perhaps we juz leave him alone... No point replying him. The more we reply, he feel more song.. He juz come here for nothing.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcg_explorer View Post
Ha Bro...

Take it easy... perhaps we juz leave him alone... No point replying him. The more we reply, he feel more song.. He juz come here for nothing.
Yeah bro, we are all grown up adults and shouldn't bother about such a childish fellow who does nothing but disturb.
Old 18-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boy888838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She pussy very big oredi
Old 18-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, nice fr, think u can make a vote in this thread,

http://sbf.today/showthr...errerid=366535
Old 19-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro, we are all grown up adults and shouldn't bother about such a childish fellow who does nothing but disturb.
you grown up adults

ai yo you have a bitchy character & for no apparent reason you come to my thread criticized me & talked big big & challenged to meet you & when I confirmed the appt you U-turn around ka lang pu seng & give all kinds of crap excuses & now you said you are grown up adults

now you cannot tahan me when i hit a nail right at the center of your ass hole right

hey tranny jojolee, you should stop behaving like a tranny with a bitchy character keep twisting with your words.

i guess your blow job skill is must be not bad cause you can twist your words skillfully & i wonder how many guys or white guys have you blown for them inside your office
Old 19-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcg_explorer View Post
Ha Bro...

you another bitchy character blow job asshole, i never disturbed you but you came & made negative comment against me

so how, when can you blow for me ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1