The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Zivilyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Penile Abrasion

Hi bros, just wanna share with you guys a bad(somewhat) experience that I've had recently.

Long story short, on one of my regular pumps with my gf, I think I must have gotten to rough/hard on my pumping, and ended up with some sort of penile abrasion.

At first I thought it was smegma/dead skin underneath my foreskin during my shower, but as i tried to dislodge/rub it off, it started to hurt. My gf was worried it was some kinda STD when I showed it to her, and advised me to see a doctor.

But I shrugged it off and thought since it was an abrasion, it should heal on its own in time. Never have I been so wrong. The wound persisted for about 2 weeks, and was getting abit infected(it was underneath the foreskin, thus no ventilation) to the extent that it hurt during morning wood(rubbed against my boxers).

So I decided to see my GP, who told me to take a blood test for suspected Syphilis, as the wound was taking long to heal. Thank god it came out negative, and the ointment he prescribed healed the wound in about a week's time(it gradually became smaller).

So to all the bros out there, please do not be embarrassed about wounds appearing on your dick and suffer silently. All it takes is a simple visit to the GP and some regular ointment can do wonders.

If any bros who know they suffered the same fate and wish to self-medicate instead of seeing a doctor, go look for this ointment, 'Forsuderm'. I'm not sure if they sell it in pharmacies though.

Happy bonking and bonk safe bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1