The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 1 ****

I ever met a 26 year-old aunt from IRC. She looked younger than she actually was, and was surprisingly attractive; taking into consideration she was from IRC. And here I was, thinking all the while that she was just another single left on the shelf. It was only on the day I met her in person (I had known her for donkey's months) that I started to be amazed by what she had told me all along...

Over the months that I had known her -- let us call her Jess -- for, I learnt some things about her, naturally. She was a single woman who was somewhat independent and, unlike other women, had few friends. One thing about her was that she was very open-minded. We could talk about anything freely, though I sensed that she would ignore any guy who asks her for sex.

For quite a few years Jess had been staying alone in a flat, since her elder sister got married (her parents had passed away from what I know). When her sister’s eight-year-old son hit Primary Two though, he was put into her house. That is what some parents do in order to get their kid closer to school, nothing very surprising about that. However what surprised me were the things that Jess did even after her nephew moved in.

Well, here is a little bit of information about what Jess did at home normally. Basically, she liked to feel free and easy. For those who are not familiar with this term, it simply means that most of the time she did not wear a bra, and that her attire was mostly ‘cooling’. It usually consisted of a spaghetti-strap and shorts or hot pants. If she felt like it, she might even walk around in knickers (shorts-like panties).

When asked about how she felt about wearing so little, she said it was comfy. "What if people pass by your door and look in?" I ever asked her. "Aye, they just stare... Well, I can’t stop them from staring. Neither do I want to compromise my comfort," she replied. So I dun suppose she would be any different with her nephew around.

I guess I was right, when she told me over the phone about her nephew's ‘culture shock’.

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.
Old 17-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 2 ****

I refer to the nephew as Yong. Maybe because his parents were so strict towards him all the while, he grew to be timid and, generally, well behaved. He was also soft-spoken and physically weak.

When he first moved into Jess’ house on a Sunday afternoon, with all his books but without his Playstation, he was notably disappointed. Looking around, he could see no game console or whatever, and he could not reasonably expect there to be much boy stuff around. (He was right, and will soon fall in love with all the women stuff.) After all, his mum had decided to put him there so that he would have nothing to play.

After his mum left that day, Yong idled in his newly assigned room which was right opposite Jess’ bedroom. Although the doors were not really aligned, with a little effort one could look into the opposite room. At six plus in the evening, the room was getting darker. Yong went to the light-switch, and… paused.

His aunt, Jess, was in her room, but her door was not closed. From where he was, Yong could see his aunt’s back view. Her arms were crossed before her. For a fraction of a second, Yong wondered what was happening, when Jess pulled off her spaghetti top.

In the dim light, her bare back curved as she stretched out a slender arm. Her left nipple came into appearance briefly, before her hand returned with a bra. Fastening the hook behind her, she tossed her hair slightly. Soon, a blue top stretched down over her back, and Yong lost sight of the black strap on her back. Quickly, Yong hid behind his door.

Old 17-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Samster

JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 3 ****

His heart was beating fast as a bass-drum. He pressed his back against the wall, as Jess walked out of her room pass his door, for fear of being seen. He felt his cheeks becoming warm as he recalled the scene earlier on. Such a thing would not have happened back at home. In fact, at home he had only ever caught glimpses of his mum’s underwear, and he had never seen his mum wearing less than a T-shirt and shorts.

When Jess returned home later with their dinner, she noticed the tension on Yong’s face, and asked him about it. “Uh… I…” the boy mumbled. “Don’t worry about it okay? You will get used to staying here,” Jess said, “Oh, and by the way I heard from your mummy that she’s very strict with you. But don’t worry, I’m not like her.” Jess was not aware at that time that Yong had seen her changing, but even if she knew she would not be too bothered. This was to become evident soon.

Even though Jess did not usually stay in her outing clothes and bra after reaching home, that evening she did not bother until she was done with preparing the boy’s room, after which she went to take a shower.

Yong felt bad about having seen his aunt change. At the same time, however, he was curious and excited. Young as he was, he could not really decide what to do. As images of his aunt popped into his mind, he stared blank for a moment. Then he heard footsteps. It was of course his aunt. She had had her shower and was going back to her room. That he knew, but he did not think his aunt would come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

His eyes followed the white towel as it came into his view, only re-adjusting his focus when the towel got partially blocked by the half-closed door in the opposite room. Excited, he moved closer while remaining behind his door

Old 17-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

Re: JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 4 ****

On the wall in the other room was a large mirror, in front of which Jess loved to dry herself. That night, Jess stood in front of her mirror as usual after getting back to her room. While a smaller towel still wrapped around her wet hair, the larger one was removed to dry the other parts of her body: under the arms, across the cleavage, down the arms… As she was drying her navel, small droplets of water still wet the hair below it.

It took no less than a minute before Jess finished up, which meant that her little nephew had a good side view of what was happening. Especially when she bent down to dry her legs, gravity made her feminine curves appear so pronounced. Captured from the side, this could become a long-lasting impression for a little boy who was watching indeed.

It must have been many days before Jess actually found out that Yong first saw her changing on the day he moved in. “Yeah, you’re right,” she replied in one of our phone conversations. (By the way, our conversations were mostly in Chinese, unless otherwise stated.) “So, uh, how did you manage to know about all these?” I inquired. The answer came immediately, “Well…we talked.”

Jess told me that they talked. It was almost obvious, yet I found it amazing. A nephew telling his own aunt about how he saw her putting on her bra, even by today’s standards in Singapore, is unthinkable. Of course, as she was telling me about herself and her nephew, I could not help but fantasize about how she really looked like. That was when I seriously thought about getting to know her better, mentally and physically.

asked her a lot about her physical appearance, and went into details whenever it was applicable. From what she told me, she had hair reaching down to her shoulders. She did not have to wear spectacles or contact lenses. I also gathered that she had a nice built, with vital statistics of 34-25-35. (This was possible because she had a measuring tape.) She wore cup B bras, and preferred thongs and knickers to anything in between. Also, her complexion was not naturally fair, so she often took care not to get tanned too much. Like most women out there, she had underarm hair, and removed it regularly by shaving.

After I found out enough about her appearance, I soon started to wonder if there were any guys after her, how many of them there could be if that was the case, and why she chose none of them. It turned out that on and off there were guys who were interested in her, but she did not want to be attached. I thought she might be a lesbian, but she was not. In response to my query, she retorted, “So you mean all women should be attached just because they have become sexually matured?” Of course not, I thought.

“So you talked to your nephew…? About…?”
“Oh you mean how I found out.”
“Yup. Care to elaborate?”
“Okay…it’s a long story though.”

Slowly, Jess gave an account of incidents which were to follow.

Everyday except for weekends, Jess would work from eight to five, while Yong would go to school early in the morning and return at around one plus in the afternoon. This meant that on most days, Yong would find himself alone in the house, for a few hours, before Jess returned. There was nothing particularly strange about this arrangement actually. Neither Jess nor her sister anticipated any serious shortcomings arising from it. They expected Yong to, during that few hours, watch TV, read books or even take naps if he wished to. Indeed, those were the things which Yong did after school, but Jess later discovered that was not all…

Old 17-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 5 ****

It was a week or two after Yong shifted in. Jess reached home early one day at about two o’clock in the afternoon, after having taken a half-day leave. As she was approaching her main door, she took a casual glance through the window to see what Yong was doing, and was curious when she saw nobody in the room. It was quite unlike other days when she could see him sleeping or reading. Because the door of Yong’s room was open, she could also see that of her room from where she stood, and to her surprise it was open as well.

It should not be, since Jess always closed that door before going to work. At an instant, Jess sensed that Yong was probably in her room. Quietly, she got into the house and moved towards her room.

The large drawer, which contained most of Jess’ intimate wear, was open. In it, assorted bras took up most of the space while knickers and thongs were packed neatly on one side. If a piece of underwear was not in the drawer, it could be washed, waiting to be washed, or simply left lying on the dressing table. Yet on that day, a pair of Jess’ thongs was actually found in Yong’s hands…

Jess stepped into her room. Yong was shocked as his aunt appeared out of a sudden, the thongs still in his right hand. With him sitting right before the open drawer, there was no excuse. For a moment, both Jess and Yong said nothing. To Yong, the silence seemed like eternity.

“So… can you tell me why you are doing this?”

Jess asked in a neutral tone. She was not feeling angry or upset. It was not as if she did not know the true reason for his behaviour either. She just wanted Yong to speak up.

There was a long pause. Yong was still at a loss of words, until Jess put down her bag and sat down on the seat in front of her dressing table.

“I am sorry…” Yong replied.
“I know, I know… Look, tell me why you did it before I really get mad okay?”
“I want to see what your room is like…”
“And so you opened my drawer.”
“No…I sometimes see something on your table. Some quite nice. So I want to see again.”
“You mean these?” Jess lifted up a bra from the drawer.

Yong felt so embarrassed that he wished he need not ever look up again.

“So why were you holding on to my thongs?” Jess asked.
“I have never seen anything like these…”
“Well you don’t have to be so sneaky you know. I just feel disturbed that you are doing this behind my back.”
“Sorry,” Yong replied. By then he sounded less afraid.
“Don’t you see these things at home?”
“No, don’t have. Mommy will scold me if I look at these things outside also.”
“Sad… So you don’t know anything much?”
“Don’t know anything.”

Yong could not be lying. At his age, he knew nuts about women’s things at large. On one hand his mum would never get into such topics with him, while on the other hand, it was unlikely that he would ever learn much from his friends in school. Having that in mind, Jess was ready to educate Yong, even if it meant going against certain conventions.

“Do you even know what this is called?”

Jess held the bra by the strap and let it dangle before Yong. The boy shook his head. From there, Jess began to tell Yong almost everything she knew about bras.

“Okay, this is a bra. Grown-up girls and women wear this… because the bra supports a woman’s breasts. Huh, why? So that they don’t wobble. But for us Asians we wear it more for protection and modesty.
Some don’t have straps, and are used when we don’t want the straps to be seen.”
“Why is that so?”
“Hmm…good question. I don’t know how to explain. Maybe you should ask your mommy…”
“… …”

Jess went on to talk about the different sizes and colours of bras. Yong listened intently, after which he raised a question.

“So auntie, where’s that black one? The one without straps.”
“Black strapless? I think it’s in the… nope. Hey, how do you know that I have such a bra?”

Yong had little choice but to tell Jess about the incident which took place right on the first day of his stay. Jess reproached Yong again for being sneaky.

“So you saw it… What about it?”
“Auntie you looked so nice in it,” Yong confessed. So truthful and innocent was the way he said it, that Jess felt amused.
“You tried to find it is it?”

Old 17-04-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

**** Chapter 6 ****

“Yup.”
“You won’t find it… because I am wearing it now.”
“…Oops,” Yong looked down again, feeling more embarrassed than ever.
“Hey, it’s okay… Come on.”

Jess did not want to overwhelm Yong with too much of her openness, so she told him that he could talk to her again when he felt like it. She also assured him that she would not tell her sister about him looking into her drawers.

“So after that did he continue to look when you change or something?” I asked Jess.
“For the following few days I don’t think so. He became very conscious about it. But one night he came over to my room. I was very surprised. He asked me if he could look around in my room.”
“I guess you agreed?”
“Yep…”

It was about ten at night. By then Jess had already shut her door and windows so that she could turn on the air-con and get ready to sleep. The dark curtains were not drawn, as usual, and the radio was on. One could vaguely hear it from outside.

Sitting in front of the mirror, Jess could still feel the moist on her skin as she capped the toner. She was done with her facial care and felt gleeful as she confirmed once again that there were no wrinkles near her eyes. Next to her perfumes, a shaver was resting on a folded piece of tissue paper. With her left elbow raised high and her wrist resting on her head, she picked up the shaver with the other hand and brought it beyond her left breast. The growth might appear insignificant, but close encounters with it could be prickly, so she was going to remove it. As the razor inched down, it revealed a darker shade of biege. Like the red which was slowly collecting below, it was a trace of womanhood.
Jess must have been distracted for a moment, for she did not notice her door opening. When she realized it, she found her nephew standing right at the door, and there she was, caught in the process of feminine shaving. Despite the way she was, Jess felt a little awkward. It was the music from the radio which broke the silence.

“Can I come in?” asked an innocent Yong.

“Um…sure,” Jess replied. Quickly she put away the shaver and started wiping away with the tissue paper. She was surprised when Yong asked if he could “take a look around her room”, but agreed because she liked to know what the boy wanted.

Having taken a glance at most of the things in the room, an awed expression appeared on the boy’s innocent face. His aunt’s room was too different from that of his parents, and it felt a little strange to be in her room.

“So… found anything interesting?” Jess teased.
“Whoa, very different!”
“From your mum’s room?”
“Yup, and got very nice smell too. Smell like perfume!”
“Hmm, it’s the air-freshener. Look, that one over there,” Jess pointed to the small bottle at the far side of her room. Then, picking up another bottle near her, she explained, “This one is a perfume.”

Excited, Yong took a sniff from each of Jess’ perfumes. Jess knew that he would prefer those which smelled like fruits or flowers, rather than sex.

“Auntie, why doesn’t this one have a spray?” Yong asked as he put his nose close to the tallest bottle.

“This one? … This’ not a perfume,” Jess giggled, “This’ a deodorant.”
Yong could not understand what it was, not even after Jess raised one arm high in the air. Jess had to point explicitly at her shaven area before he got it. She wondered how many guys in the bus had ever mistaken her deodorant for perfume instead.

Jess could not remember having come across any situation whereby she had to be so explicit. To her, it seemed to be fun. That night, she became very enthusiastic about teaching her nephew things which he would not learn elsewhere. It was also the night when Yong was first able to really look at things in his aunt’s room.

Before Yong got caught by his aunt, he had ever gone into her room a few times. Ever since the day he witnessed his aunt’s nude, images of her curvaceous body had kept on popping to his mind. The way her breasts quivered each time she moved, the fullness of her buns, and the black mystery between her thighs, were all so unforgettable. However, Yong guessed he could only see them at a distance, and would never get to feel them. The thought of it saddened him a little, but he soon figured something which he could do, which was to get hold of his aunt’s intimate wear. Most would agree that the beauty of women’s undergarments is second only to that of what they conceal underneath.

For that past few times, Yong went into his aunt’s room solely for the sake of finding her undergarments. He paid little attention to anything else. While in the room, Yong soon found out the place where the underwear was stored. Opening the drawer below the main cupboard, he gained access to his aunt’s collection of underwear. It was like a big treasure chest. Every piece of lingerie, be it bra or thongs, had ever been worn on the body of his aunt. Yong took at least two visits to the room before he was able to look through all the lingerie.

While looking through the different pieces, Yong occasionally brought them close to his nose, so that he could smell them. He would sniff at the inner sides of the bra-cups, where his aunt’s nipples would be if she was wearing the bras, and at the loins of the thongs and knickers, where her mystery zone would be if they contained her buns. All those found within the drawer generally smelled good, but Yong thought it might have been the detergent. He was right. The only pieces of underwear which could smell of Jess were probably in the basket.

Old 17-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 7 ****

It took Yong a lot of courage to make his way across his aunt’s room and into her bathroom. The bathroom was where the washing basket was, and in it, all the bras and undies freshly worn by his aunt. From the bathroom door, Yong could already see where that basket was and, for that matter, what it contained. A bra with broad straps light-blue in colour, and a pair of white thongs were in it.

Yong palpitated with excitement as he reached first for the bra. It felt a little moist. Bringing it to his nose, Yong sniffed at it all over eagerly. While the bra might not smell as good as a perfume, it had with it maternal and awkward scents of his aunt. Yong liked both of them, so much so he nearly forgot about the other piece in the basket. When he thought he had sniffed enough at the cups, he replaced the bra carefully as it was. Then he picked up his aunt’s thongs, with great anticipation.

Without a moment of doubt Yong pressed its loin on his nose. The smell was stronger than he thought, and for a moment he pulled away. However, he soon continued to sniff; although the smell was strange, he was tempted by it nevertheless. It was probably the most genuine smell of his aunt.

Notably, each time Yong went into his aunt’s room, he did not dare to stay more than a few minutes. He wanted to play safe, and was always worried that his aunt would somehow find out about it if he stayed too long or went too far. Therefore he remained unfamiliar with the room for quite a few days.

That night, after Jess giggled over her nephew’s mistake, the atmosphere became more relaxed. Yong became less edgy, and Jess noticed the change.

“Its ten plus, you are not sleepy?”
“Not yet. Auntie also said that I can come over.”
“Yeah. So… anything else?”

Jess noticed that Yong, over the past few minutes, had been taking occasional glances at her breasts. It did not surprise Jess, as she guessed most people would look, especially when the tips were protruding. In the meantime, it was evident that Yong had something to say, but it seemed that he did not how to put it. Jess waited patiently, until her nephew responded.

“…Can I go into the bathroom?”
“Wanna use my toilet?”
“No. Want to see what’s inside the basket..,” Yong replied, and as he proceeded into the bathroom, Jess got up and stood outside it.
“Those are what I wore the other day,” Jess pointed into the basket, and watched her nephew take out its contents, “So these are whatcha looking for?”

“No…I…”
“Okay okay, don’t have to explain.”
“This one looks nice.”
“That’s a half-cup,” Jess explained. For a while, Yong just held the two cups in his hands and kept staring at them, his heart beating real fast. That was something which he did not think he could do with his mum’s bra.

“You are just gonna stand down here and stare at it?” Jess taunted.
“Just a while more…Auntie must look very pretty in it,” Yong mumbled as he looked down.
“So…you wanna see?”

The room had, gradually, become cold. The radio was still on, but its volume had been turned down quite a bit. By then the curtains were drawn, forming a dark screen on one side of the room. Inside the closed bathroom, the basket was roughly in the same position, though a set of clothes had replaced the half-cup bra and its matching thongs. Outside, the flower-patterned bed-sheet became more crumpled, as weight was introduced. Two shadows cast on the bed remained still for a moment.
“How’s this?” Jess asked. On her soft queen-sized bed, Jess had knelt down with her knees set at least two feet apart, resting her buns on the back of her heels. Then she had her fingers locked behind her neck and elbows spread out. That was how she was going to display what her nephew wanted to see her in; she wanted to give him a small treat. Yet judging from the stunned look on her nephew’s face, Jess seriously wondered if he would faint if she went further.

Yong could not feel greater excitement then. His aunt was so close to him he could smell her. Unashamedly he ogled at her breasts, which appeared so large from his distance. To him, her breasts were the most awesome ones in the world. They seemed to be so firm and full of substance. He guessed his aunt must have a lot of milk, and could not help but imagine how soft and supple her boobs might be. It was then when he developed thoughts about sucking his aunt’s nipples. Even though her nipples were then concealed beneath the half-cups, he could visualize them in his mind.

As he continued to explore his aunt’s body with his eyes, Yong was quick to notice the translucence of her thongs. There was not much fabric on her thongs to begin with, yet except for the loin the rest of it was all see-through. Yong could see the dark shade on his aunt’s thongs, and knew it was her hair, though he wondered what was beyond it.

Yong took a deep breath before he finally looked up. He realized Jess had been watching him all the while. His lips quivered, as if to speak, but nothing came out of his mouth. Jess placed a finger over his lips, as if to tell him there was no need for words. She knew he would not know what to say, anyway. For a moment, they just looked into each other’s eyes…

“Wait a minute… I think your pose was really quite suggestive when you showed him your body. Did you have any clue what will be the outcome of your so-called treat?” I asked, when Jess paused to take a sip of water.
“I supposed he would just stare for a while…and then return to his room. I mean, what could he do right?”
“Haha right, but something did happen in the end, no?”
“Hmm. Let’s put it this way. He did some unexpected moves.”
“And you didn’t stop him.”
“Well I must say that there are times when I am unsure of my limits.”

Old 17-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 8 ****

“So what did you think were your limits?”
“Like I said before, I don’t think I’ll mind if small boys happen to see me naked. I am very open-minded, and I feel good about my body. Of course, it’s not as if I will flaunt to just every kid that I come across. But I won’t scream or try to hide my private parts like most other women.”
“So what happened later? I guess you can continue.”

Lying on her side, Jess found herself a comfortable position. She rested her neck on her left palm as she elevated her head, and stretched her sleek upper arm across the pillow. That gave her a better view of her immediate vicinity. As she watched, she smiled faintly.

The tip of her mound felt warm and wet. It must have been appetizing, for she felt the suction growing stronger. If the suction was not was felt on a tip, it was quickly felt on the other. She could feel comfortable warmth and momentary chill simultaneously on different sides. Wetness accumulated, dissipated, and re-accumulated. Lips started to quiver.

As she rubbed her fleshy thighs against each other, she could feel the wings on either side of her loin, and the thickness between her slit and her thongs. They were reminders that she should not remove her thongs, even if there were two kinds of wetness beneath them. She recalled the disappointed look in her nephew’s eyes, when she told him she could not strip off her undies. His disappointment was quickly gone, however, when he knew he was allowed to touch her flesh.

Earlier on, Yong had for the first time held his aunt in his hands. She was soft and supple in front, yet so firm behind. He squeezed her softness a little, and then harder. Then he played with her pink tips, which became harder as he felt them. His natural instincts eventually made him take his aunt’s nipples in his mouth.

Jess let out a few moans before Yong finally lay back to relax a little. He looked slightly tired and seemed to be catching his breath.

“Gosh, look what you have done,” Jess teased, as she reached over her bed to get some tissue paper. Her boobs dangled above her nephew’s face as she did that, and she knew he would enjoy the view.

As Jess wiped off the saliva around her hardened nipples, she wondered how Yong felt after having sustained his erection for so long under his pants. She tucked one hand into his pants and pulled it down slightly. As she did that, Yong thought she was going to say something, but she did not. She just pulled his pants back up and smiled.

“It’s getting very late. Go to sleep?” Jess spoke as she slipped into her nightie. Yong was a little reluctant, but he got up from her bed nevertheless.
“Can I come over again tomorrow?” Yong asked before stepping out of the room.
Jess paused for a moment. She was not too sure. Maybe it was because she had never thought about it. “Well…we’ll see again.”

“So how did it feel…? I mean, did you like it?”
“Yeah I guess… surprisingly. But in the first place I didn’t think I’ll actually let him suck me.”
“I guess things just got sexual.”
“I won’t say it’s sexual. I thought it felt kinda maternal, if that was the right word. I admit I got a little wet, but I think it’s just my physical reaction.”
“If you weren’t having your period, you wouldn’t mind getting your thongs off for him.”
“Yeah. He’ll be eager to look at some places.”

“What if he wants to touch?”
“You mean my vagina? Um, I don’t think so. Because it’s too sensitive and he doesn’t know how to handle it yet.”
“You’ll let him if he knows?”
“Maybe. I think you consider that sexual, right?”
“Yup. So actually you are okay with getting sexual with your nephew.”
“I don’t know. Sexual or not, it doesn’t really bother me. It’s the feel. I like it when he touches me because I like his innocence. Occasionally he may squeeze my breasts too hard, or make me feel ticklish as he brush against my armpits, but I am okay with that.”

“What happened subsequently? He came to look for you every night?”
“Kind of. Well, if I am energetic, good for him. But if I’m tired, he’ll have to leave me alone. And I am glad that everything goes on as usual. I go to work, come home, get my things done, and relax in my room. He comes in only after that.”

A lot of things seemed to be happening at Jess’ house during that period, so I thought it would be a good idea to ask more questions. After all, I did not want to miss out on any juicy bits. That night we chatted for hours, yet there was still so much to talk about. I guessed it was because I had not called her for the past few weeks, except for the night before, when she told about catching Yong red-handed. However, it was getting late, and Jess was getting tired. It was then, a thought came to my mind.

“Shall we meet tomorrow?” I asked Jess.
“Tomorrow? You mean later. Saturday right? Um, should be alright. But…why are you asking me only now? I mean, we’ve chatted each other up for…”
“About nine months.”
“Yeah! And I never heard you bringing it up.”

All the while, I had never really asked Jess out. When I first spoke to her over the phone a year ago, she had a busy schedule. I thought it was not a good time to meet her. As time passed by, I was contented with the fact that I had found a good friend whom I could talk freely to. (By the way, I had few friends too.) Also, there existed a possibility that once we met, somehow, we might not express ourselves as freely as before anymore.

But that night I changed my mind. Jess was, by no means, finished with telling her multi-episode story. If we met up, we could probably talk about it the whole day in a café. Besides, I wanted to know how lucky her nephew was.

“Well, I just did,” I said.
“What time? Where?”

We agreed on the place and time to meet. The next question was how we were going to identify each other. I was quick to decide what I would be wearing, but Jess was not.

“Any preference?” Jess asked me instead.
“Um…how about halter and mini-skirt?”
“Okay. Then I’ll see you later!”

I had a feeling that it would be something good, but little did I expect it to be so good…

The fragrance of cappuccino soon blended with that of Irish coffee, as two cups were shifted closer to each other on a small wooden surface. Below, a shiny metal stand stood between a pair of high-heel sandals and a pair of leather shoes. The warm lighting, coupled with cool surroundings, did create a conducive environment.

“You look good,” I remarked.
“Thanks. You aren’t bad either,” Jess responded.

Jess might have been casual but I meant what I said. I thought Jess looked great. Her face was pleasant, with soft, rounded features, and her hair was of a healthy shine. Most soothing to my eyes were her supple cheeks and luscious lips. In particular, I liked her lips, as they looked so moist and tender. Of course, her beauty was not limited to just her face. The more tantalizing part of her beauty lay in her figure.

Old 17-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster

**** Chapter 9 ****

I knew I said the right thing when I asked Jess to come in a halter-neck. The one she wore that day was of a nice brown, and had a plunging neckline. It was hard not to look at her respectable cleavage, I must admit. Such was the reflection of her firmness. I wondered if what she told me about her bra size was true, as I really felt it was an understatement.

Jess looked away briefly as she gave her jet-black hair a toss. While she lifted her elbows, my eyes shifted their focus beyond the curve of her right breast, to the creases on her otherwise concealed area. Her stubble had been neatly trimmed, and it complimented the confident exposure.

Jess noticed where I was looking and smiled. I did not sense any awkwardness in her as I most probably would in other ladies. I guess with me there was little need for modesty. After all, we thought alike in many ways, and shared similar opinions. Yet I flushed a little.

“Yeah?”
“You certainly look bigger than that. You sure you wear a 34-B, and not a ‘C’ or something?” I inquired.
“What do you think? I’ll keep this a secret for the time being.”
“Your nephew is a lucky bastard…Oh yah, you have yet to carry on.”

Jess took a sip of her cappuccino as I urged her to continue with her story.

For a few consecutive nights, Yong had visited his aunt with enthusiasm. He would ask her for permission upon entering her room, and once inside, he behaved himself. He would sit quietly on her bed and wait for her to be done. Only when she finally sat beside him would he make his special requests.

He would ask her meekly. She would lift up her top. They would get into the same position as that night.

He needed her breasts desperately. He would bury his face in her bosom and suck her nipples until they went red, savouring at the sweetness of her secretions. Occasional bites might have caused the nipples to quiver a little, but he would try to be more gentle the next time, every time. He would pant in excitement, as bodily scents evolved from her sweaty erogenous zones.

In the meantime, she adored his innocence. She would stroke his head dearly as he sucked her, and bear with the sore for his sake. Her position might vary from time to time as she moved her body, but she knew that his strong suction would always be felt. She never knew she would derive so much satisfaction from breast-feeding her own nephew.

They would enjoy each other’s special company, until it was time for him to go to bed.

And things started to get even more steamy after that few initial nights.

In the mirror, Jess could see her nephew’s eager expression as she was finishing off at her dressing table. He must have noticed the difference in her that particular night. Instead of her previous spaghetti-straps and shorts, Jess was wearing something else.

Jess got up from her seat. As she did so, the black translucence hanging down from her shoulders appeared even shorter, as it barely reached her thighs. Her pink protrusions, vague as they may be, titillated her nephew’s young mind as she turned around. Below her waist, she wore another layer of black which was opaque. While she was sure that her nephew noticed the opacity, she doubted he would notice the difference under it. After all, it was a subtle difference.

“Auntie, are you done?” Yong muttered.
“Yeah why?” Jess knew she was asking the obvious, yet she preferred Yong to tell her what he wanted.
“I want to see your tits,” Yong mumbled this time. Sure, he was improving. But he was still far from being direct.
“You massage me first?”

Jess was well aware that until then Yong’s only focus was on her tits. She could not recall him spending time on other parts of her body, as he was always too busy with managing her breasts. That was quite understandable. She was not too bothered by the fact that other parts of her body had been neglected, but sore nipples were becoming a rising concern after he sucked her so much. She needed him to go easy on her delicate nipples at least for a while.

Yong followed his aunt’s instructions religiously. He started to give her a massage, beginning from her shoulder blades. As he progressed, he inevitably reached her buns. He was told he could lift up her nightie and massage her buns. Subsequently he had a feel of what she was made of behind. A good portion of her smooth buns was in direct contact with his palms as he worked on it.

As Yong finished his job, Jess flipped to her front, her nightie still lifted up till her waist. Needless to say, her thongs were exposed. With her feet dragging on the bed-sheet she bent her knees and kept them apart. Then she fixed her eyes on Yong, as if waiting for a response from him. Yong started staring at her between he legs, and as he moved closer, she set her knees wider apart. From that moment onwards, there was little need for verbal expression.

Yong pressed his palms on Jess’ inner thighs and spread his fingers a little. Each of his small fingers created a slight depression on her skin as he did so. It was naughty, but Jess felt good as Yong lowered his chin onto the bed to smell her. He would press his nose against her loin and take strong sniffs, until Jess decided to strip off her thongs.

Revealed before the boy’s eyes was his aunt’s most mysterious zone. He had been waiting all the while to see what it was like. What appeared to be immense growth to him formed on his aunt’s fair skin a neat triangular patch. At the low end of the shape, her skin was darker, and around the opening there were numerous creases. They had witnessed countless penetrations, be it gentle or violent, and experienced pleasure or pain over the years. The darker shade of beige was but a trace of weathered womanhood.

Whatever his aunt might have experienced, it was unknown to Yong, of course. But neither was it of any importance to him. As he admired her feminine maturity, he thought it was beautiful. No matter what, it would always be pure and clean in his eyes, even if it did not smell as good as he wanted. He took care as he watched closely, as he was told not to touch her there. Even so, he wished he could have a taste of it.

The session that night did not end until much later. After he studied her sensitive opening enough, he proceeded to play with her abundant breasts still, though he was to refrain from sucking her. Eventually, the boy returned to his room so late that he was late for school the following day.

“I bet all those events shook him bad. I mean, first the culture shock, then up close and personal…” I commented, while still gazing at Jess’ 34-inch busts.
“He just became a little more expressive I guess. And he no longer feels shy about seeing those Triumph ads.”
“Oh. But things are bound to get outta hand, right?”
“Why? How so?”
“He keeps coming for you.”
“Then let him come,” Jess shrugged her shoulders, and as she did so her busts quivered a little. “I’m still pretty much in control.”

There had to be more after that. I did not think that Jess would limit herself to stripping off her clothes for her small innocent nephew. Neither would I believe that Yong would stop pestering his aunt. But after she finished her last sentence I did not immediately ask her to carry on. Instead, my mind was somewhere else.

The question on my mind then was not what happened later, but what it was like from the boy’s perspective. The boy was barely eight! To be able to see and feel a breathing woman naked before his eyes at his age, it must have been a luxury. I did not remember having that kind of experience myself all the way until I was twenty. And I did not have any aunts who were that young and shapely the whole time either.

I think I tried too hard to visualize the scene whereby he grabbed her breasts one in each hand and started kneading them. She caught me by surprise.

“Hey!” Jess yelled.
“Huh, what?”
“Was asking you about your school life. Don’t stare until your eyes pop out yeah?” she teased.

So I told her about my daily routine; how boring it was, and how I wished the University was closer.

“Not after any gals?”
“Nah. They are mostly not my type. Some are damn cocky even though they look like shit,” I remarked.
“Don’t be so mean!” Jess burst out laughing.

I laughed out loud too, as I went on to describe just some of the things which those girls did. Given the way they were, they should seriously consider lowering their expectations when it came to guys. Jess kind of agreed with me.

“So, anybody after you now?” I inquired.
“Not anyone that I care,” Jess replied nonchalantly, “Why?”
“That… what’s his name… Is he still pestering you?”
“Oh, you mean Pete. Kind of.”
“Whoa, that’s a persistent one. So how are you gonna deal with that?”
“I just ignore him. It’s okay, I’ll be fine.”

I made it a point not to go further into that topic. Over the phone she had told me much about this guy called Pete and how persistent he had been. I did not think that talking about him would make Jess very happy. It was best to steer away for the time being.

“Your nephew… did the same things for the past couple of weeks?” I asked.
“Well, more or less. Or shall I say, we became closer.”

Jess told me that they had ‘become closer’. I thought they were pretty close already. Whatever she meant by ‘close’ was anybody’s guess. I paid more attention as closeness took on a new meaning…

Jess sat on the sofa, taking care not to touch the rear cushion with her back. She had just returned home, and her skin was still moist from the night jog. Jess thought that weekend nights would be suitable for jogging provided she was not going out. It would reduce the need to go jogging on most weekdays. She would not cut down the number of times though, because she had a figure to maintain.

Old 17-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 9 ****

I knew I said the right thing when I asked Jess to come in a halter-neck. The one she wore that day was of a nice brown, and had a plunging neckline. It was hard not to look at her respectable cleavage, I must admit. Such was the reflection of her firmness. I wondered if what she told me about her bra size was true, as I really felt it was an understatement.

Jess looked away briefly as she gave her jet-black hair a toss. While she lifted her elbows, my eyes shifted their focus beyond the curve of her right breast, to the creases on her otherwise concealed area. Her stubble had been neatly trimmed, and it complimented the confident exposure.

Jess noticed where I was looking and smiled. I did not sense any awkwardness in her as I most probably would in other ladies. I guess with me there was little need for modesty. After all, we thought alike in many ways, and shared similar opinions. Yet I flushed a little.

“Yeah?”
“You certainly look bigger than that. You sure you wear a 34-B, and not a ‘C’ or something?” I inquired.
“What do you think? I’ll keep this a secret for the time being.”
“Your nephew is a lucky bastard…Oh yah, you have yet to carry on.”

Jess took a sip of her cappuccino as I urged her to continue with her story.

For a few consecutive nights, Yong had visited his aunt with enthusiasm. He would ask her for permission upon entering her room, and once inside, he behaved himself. He would sit quietly on her bed and wait for her to be done. Only when she finally sat beside him would he make his special requests.

He would ask her meekly. She would lift up her top. They would get into the same position as that night.

He needed her breasts desperately. He would bury his face in her bosom and suck her nipples until they went red, savouring at the sweetness of her secretions. Occasional bites might have caused the nipples to quiver a little, but he would try to be more gentle the next time, every time. He would pant in excitement, as bodily scents evolved from her sweaty erogenous zones.

In the meantime, she adored his innocence. She would stroke his head dearly as he sucked her, and bear with the sore for his sake. Her position might vary from time to time as she moved her body, but she knew that his strong suction would always be felt. She never knew she would derive so much satisfaction from breast-feeding her own nephew.

They would enjoy each other’s special company, until it was time for him to go to bed.

And things started to get even more steamy after that few initial nights.

In the mirror, Jess could see her nephew’s eager expression as she was finishing off at her dressing table. He must have noticed the difference in her that particular night. Instead of her previous spaghetti-straps and shorts, Jess was wearing something else.

Jess got up from her seat. As she did so, the black translucence hanging down from her shoulders appeared even shorter, as it barely reached her thighs. Her pink protrusions, vague as they may be, titillated her nephew’s young mind as she turned around. Below her waist, she wore another layer of black which was opaque. While she was sure that her nephew noticed the opacity, she doubted he would notice the difference under it. After all, it was a subtle difference.

“Auntie, are you done?” Yong muttered.
“Yeah why?” Jess knew she was asking the obvious, yet she preferred Yong to tell her what he wanted.
“I want to see your tits,” Yong mumbled this time. Sure, he was improving. But he was still far from being direct.
“You massage me first?”

Jess was well aware that until then Yong’s only focus was on her tits. She could not recall him spending time on other parts of her body, as he was always too busy with managing her breasts. That was quite understandable. She was not too bothered by the fact that other parts of her body had been neglected, but sore nipples were becoming a rising concern after he sucked her so much. She needed him to go easy on her delicate nipples at least for a while.

Yong followed his aunt’s instructions religiously. He started to give her a massage, beginning from her shoulder blades. As he progressed, he inevitably reached her buns. He was told he could lift up her nightie and massage her buns. Subsequently he had a feel of what she was made of behind. A good portion of her smooth buns was in direct contact with his palms as he worked on it.

As Yong finished his job, Jess flipped to her front, her nightie still lifted up till her waist. Needless to say, her thongs were exposed. With her feet dragging on the bed-sheet she bent her knees and kept them apart. Then she fixed her eyes on Yong, as if waiting for a response from him. Yong started staring at her between he legs, and as he moved closer, she set her knees wider apart. From that moment onwards, there was little need for verbal expression.

Yong pressed his palms on Jess’ inner thighs and spread his fingers a little. Each of his small fingers created a slight depression on her skin as he did so. It was naughty, but Jess felt good as Yong lowered his chin onto the bed to smell her. He would press his nose against her loin and take strong sniffs, until Jess decided to strip off her thongs.

Revealed before the boy’s eyes was his aunt’s most mysterious zone. He had been waiting all the while to see what it was like. What appeared to be immense growth to him formed on his aunt’s fair skin a neat triangular patch. At the low end of the shape, her skin was darker, and around the opening there were numerous creases. They had witnessed countless penetrations, be it gentle or violent, and experienced pleasure or pain over the years. The darker shade of beige was but a trace of weathered womanhood.

Whatever his aunt might have experienced, it was unknown to Yong, of course. But neither was it of any importance to him. As he admired her feminine maturity, he thought it was beautiful. No matter what, it would always be pure and clean in his eyes, even if it did not smell as good as he wanted. He took care as he watched closely, as he was told not to touch her there. Even so, he wished he could have a taste of it.

The session that night did not end until much later. After he studied her sensitive opening enough, he proceeded to play with her abundant breasts still, though he was to refrain from sucking her. Eventually, the boy returned to his room so late that he was late for school the following day.

“I bet all those events shook him bad. I mean, first the culture shock, then up close and personal…” I commented, while still gazing at Jess’ 34-inch busts.
“He just became a little more expressive I guess. And he no longer feels shy about seeing those Triumph ads.”
“Oh. But things are bound to get outta hand, right?”
“Why? How so?”
“He keeps coming for you.”
“Then let him come,” Jess shrugged her shoulders, and as she did so her busts quivered a little. “I’m still pretty much in control.”

There had to be more after that. I did not think that Jess would limit herself to stripping off her clothes for her small innocent nephew. Neither would I believe that Yong would stop pestering his aunt. But after she finished her last sentence I did not immediately ask her to carry on. Instead, my mind was somewhere else.

The question on my mind then was not what happened later, but what it was like from the boy’s perspective. The boy was barely eight! To be able to see and feel a breathing woman naked before his eyes at his age, it must have been a luxury. I did not remember having that kind of experience myself all the way until I was twenty. And I did not have any aunts who were that young and shapely the whole time either.

I think I tried too hard to visualize the scene whereby he grabbed her breasts one in each hand and started kneading them. She caught me by surprise.

“Hey!” Jess yelled.
“Huh, what?”
“Was asking you about your school life. Don’t stare until your eyes pop out yeah?” she teased.

So I told her about my daily routine; how boring it was, and how I wished the University was closer.

“Not after any gals?”
“Nah. They are mostly not my type. Some are damn cocky even though they look like shit,” I remarked.
“Don’t be so mean!” Jess burst out laughing.

I laughed out loud too, as I went on to describe just some of the things which those girls did. Given the way they were, they should seriously consider lowering their expectations when it came to guys. Jess kind of agreed with me.

“So, anybody after you now?” I inquired.
“Not anyone that I care,” Jess replied nonchalantly, “Why?”
“That… what’s his name… Is he still pestering you?”
“Oh, you mean Pete. Kind of.”
“Whoa, that’s a persistent one. So how are you gonna deal with that?”
“I just ignore him. It’s okay, I’ll be fine.”

I made it a point not to go further into that topic. Over the phone she had told me much about this guy called Pete and how persistent he had been. I did not think that talking about him would make Jess very happy. It was best to steer away for the time being.

“Your nephew… did the same things for the past couple of weeks?” I asked.
“Well, more or less. Or shall I say, we became closer.”

Jess told me that they had ‘become closer’. I thought they were pretty close already. Whatever she meant by ‘close’ was anybody’s guess. I paid more attention as closeness took on a new meaning…

Jess sat on the sofa, taking care not to touch the rear cushion with her back. She had just returned home, and her skin was still moist from the night jog. Jess thought that weekend nights would be suitable for jogging provided she was not going out. It would reduce the need to go jogging on most weekdays. She would not cut down the number of times though, because she had a figure to maintain.

Old 17-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 10 ****

While Jess was flapping her singlet to cool herself, Yong came out of his room to take a look at his aunt. Her cheeks looked so rosy under the light. She was perspiring, and her back was slightly arched backwards. The sleeve openings on the sides revealed part of the drenched band beneath. He disappeared from the doorway for a moment, and reappeared with a small blue towel in his hands.

Yong handed the towel over to his dear aunt, his eyes gleaming with admiration. He was not a good runner in school, often finishing last. For that matter he never appeared too impressive to the girls in his class. He used to get upset over the fact, until she became part of his life. He knew he could always seek comfort in her abundant bosom.

Jess was pleasantly surprised when Yong handed her a towel. It showed that he did not take her for granted. He was a nice boy, she thought. Gladly she took over the towel with one hand and began wiping the other with it. She dragged the towel up her forearm, upper-arm and then her shoulder for both sides, before raising her elbows to dry her sensitive areas. As she did that, Yong went closer to her arms to smell her.

“Don’t…it may smell bad.”
“It doesn’t. Auntie always smells good.”
“Okay… But I need to go and bathe now,” Jess said, “Wanna join me?”

Through the kitchen window, one could see the block of flats which was located right opposite. Everything was dark, except for a few households, which still had their lights on. If anyone was standing opposite right then, he would have noticed the lights on this side too. Not just the kitchen lights, but the bathroom lights were on as well. With the bathroom in use, the door was shut. Shadows appeared against those white panels as the bulb shone bright within the cubicle.

On the rim of the clothesbasket a sweaty sports-bra had been left hanging carelessly. Steamy translucence filled the bathroom as warm water rushed out continuously in tiny jets. Foam and bubbles gravitated slowly onto the floor like snow in winter. In the fog, two bodies pressed against each other as water droplets hit on and bounced off their skin.

“Here…” Jess held Yong’s right hand and moved it onto her right breast, as she felt his hardness against her back. She had decided to kneel down to spice things up a little. Raising her bent elbow, she reached backwards for his neck and started stroking it with her right hand. Then, with her other hand she held on to his as he squeezed her left breast.

It was a classic experience for her. She enjoyed being touched from the rear, especially under the shower. In full relaxation, she let him perform a thorough breast-massage on her as she closed her eyes, savouring at every detail of the sensation. Every now and then a kiss would be felt on her right cheeks, and she would flush a little.

In a moment, her reassuring touch had left his hand for his tip below. In her hand she adored it, occasionally pulling its skin backwards. Beneath the stretched skin its head was still concealed, and the tip somewhat resembled a closed flower bud. It had yet to grow and mature on its own, though there had to be another way to expose that head. She wrapped her index finger and thumb around the tiny opening, and made sure it was very tight. Then, she gave a forceful tug.

It must have hurt, for Yong responded with a loud groan. Quickly he released her breasts and took a look at his member. Then he exclaimed at what he saw. The skin had been pulled beyond its usual limit, revealing a pale red.

“Don’t look so shocked. It’s a matter of time,” Jess comforted him.
“Ouch…why is it like this?”
“It’s supposed to be, silly.”

It took some time for Yong to get used to what had happened. In the meantime, the newly-exposed area hurt a lot as Jess felt it with her fingertips. He tried to get her to leave it alone, but she held on to it and reassured him that it would be fine. Gently she washed it with cold water several times, before drying it with a soft towel. It felt a lot better.

“After a few days it’ll be okay.”
“After it’s okay…then what happens?”
“Then…,” Jess replied as she looked away, “I suppose it gets better.”

Yong was not sure about what his aunt meant, but one thing he could be sure of was the growing trust in each other.

I remembered those days when I just got used to having my dick-head exposed. Sure, it was painful, made worse by the fact that I could tell no one about it at home. When I asked my classmates in school, some of them did not even know what I was talking about.

“I bet his dick’s okay now?”
“Yeah. Quite,” came the reply.

All those things that I have heard for the past couple of hours that day did make me a little jealous. I was, at the same time, awed. Maybe that was not the best word to describe my feelings at that moment, but I really could not think of a better one. I guessed one must look really lost in this kind of situation.

“You are not feeling jealous right?” Jess asked. Her tone was a little serious.
“I hope not,” I remarked casually, “But it’s quite hard. I think you can understand.”
“Maybe. Whatever it is, I hope …”
“Don’t worry. I won’t go after you. Promised.”

Jess was relieved. So was I. Nobody likes to create unnecessary tensions between himself and his friend. I was no different. And I could understand why Jess was worried. She did not want a situation whereby she had to start avoiding me. It showed that she valued our friendship.

“Thanks,” Jess said, smiling.
“Thanks to you too. For having trust in me,” I told her. I remembered saying that before, in some of our phone conversations, but I would say it again anyway. I really hoped I could sustain a platonic relationship with her.
“I believe you are more matured than that Pete.”
“Yeah…but I have to tell you first, I will meet some difficulty.”
“What?”
“I’ll be staring a lot.

Jess laughed and nodded her head. I guessed that was the best she could do. I mean, she could do nuts about my gaze, frankly speaking.

“Wanna take a walk outside?” Jess asked.
“Okay!”

Usually I would be the one asking the lady if she wanted to move, but things were a little different that day. I got up my seat and followed Jess. As her heels made their way along the wooden patterns, heads turned to her direction. Whether those people included a guy looking away from his girlfriend, or some uncles talking about cars, that I was not too sure. But it certainly felt good to walk behind such a woman.

As we approached the glass doors I noticed this fellow who had been staring at Jess a lot. He was sitting opposite her at this end of the café all the while. I guess he got lucky when I was queuing up for the drinks, because there was then no barrier in between. Jess’ mini-skirt was really short, so whatever she was wearing beneath must have shown quite a bit. Glaring at him, I wondered how long he had stared into her skirt.

Once out of the café, we indulged in comfortable silence as we walked along the broad pavement. Looking across the waters, we watched the Quay become more vibrant as evening set in. The sky above was turning dark blue, and if I was not wrong I thought I saw a few stars.

After a brief walk, we found a stone bench to sit on. It was still warm from the afternoon sun, but I liked it. Jess sat down and moved a little closer to me. That was precisely what a close friend would do. But that was also when I started to feel a little bad, because from the moment I sat down inside the café I had been getting the hardness inside my pants.

“Why?” Jess broke the silence, as if sensing my thoughts. Since there was nothing that she could not tell me, I decided to be frank about it.
“Nah… just feeling a little bad. About my physical reaction.”
“Oh. Well…it’s normal. Just so long as you don’t violate me.”

Old 17-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Samster

JESS-Story about an Aunt

**** Chapter 11 ****

Having known Jess for months, I thought I understood what she meant. She would generally allow non-intrusive touch. Needless to say, it did not include contact with her sensitive areas such as her breasts or her butt.

“Then… can I put my arm over your shoulder?”
“Sure, why not?”

I was so happy at that moment. I did not think that my other girl friends would allow that. Not only they were not nearly as good-looking as Jess, they were too conservative and wishy-washy as well. It seemed that the better things in life were indeed free.

I put my left arm over Jess’ shoulder and held on to her upper-arm as we moved even closer to each other. Her complexion was smooth, but what I liked better was her sensual fragrance. I wondered whether it came from her perfume or deodorant.

“This fragrance… Is that your deodorant?” I asked.
“No, it’s my perfume.”
“Then won’t the deodorant’s…”
“I didn’t apply deodorant today,” she took a naughty glance at me.
“Oh,” I responded, as my gaze fell upon the sweat-stain on her halter.
“Nice?”
“Huh?”
“I mean the perfume.”

“Uh…yeah. Yeah. Very. Hey, you haven’t told me your size yet. I’m waiting.”
“I did. It’s 34-B.”
“Yeah right. ‘B’ doesn’t look so furious.”
“Never seen an Aquasoft on TV?”

Of course I had seen those liquid-filled bras on television before. However, I did not think the difference would be that amazing. Seeing had to be more believing. I peered into her halter. Her bosom rose a little as she took a breath. No part of her bra could be seen though from my convenient point of view.

“So…are you still sore?”
“Nope. Kinda gotten used to it.”

It did not even occur to Jess that I might be referring to other parts of her body. Neither did I have to ask her if those things went on for the past week. I guessed sometimes there was little need for words. We sat there quietly for some time, feeling the breeze as it came. While we were enjoying each other’s company, the sky had gradually turned black.

“Are you hungry?” I asked Jess.
“A bit. Let’s go eat, shall we?”
“Great. I know where to get good food,” I snapped. I was about to move, when a thought just came to my mind. “Wait a minute, isn’t your nephew alone at home now? What about his dinner?”
“No, he’s not around. He goes home on most weekends.”

I was happy to hear that. Not only did the boy not have to worry about dinner, but Jess would also have more time for herself…and probably for me too.

We spent some time enjoying good food in a nearby Italian restaurant. At the end of the meal I offered to settle the bills, and was glad that Jess accepted it. Since the night was still young, we decided not to go home yet. We made our way back to where we came from, so that we might enjoy the breeze again.

As it turned out, the benches were largely taken. I was wondering where we should sit, when Jess just grabbed me by the elbow and led me to some monument. It was sitting on top of several layers of stone steps.

“You’re not asking me to look at it right?” I asked.
“Of course not. We can sit on the steps.”
“You’re wearing a skirt. Sure you’re okay?”

Jess climbed onto the fourth step, turned around and sat on its edge, resting her heels on the first step. The steps were not very high each, so while she sat down her knees were slightly above her bottom. Through the obvious opening of her skirt, I saw the black between her legs.

“There’re still people around.”
“Don’t think they’ll come near.”
“That’s true,” I said, as I went up the steps and sat beside Jess. The steps were not exactly comfortable, but sitting beside Jess made up for it.
“I thought you wanted to sit here,” Jess teased, pointing at the ground before her.
“It’s okay. I’m not like the guy inside the café.”

“What did he do?”
“He was staring a lot.”
“That’s what happens when I wear such a skirt. Didn’t you ask me to wear this so that you can have a look too?” Jess taunted.

“Hey, I… Okay, fine. So I’ll have a look later yeah.”
“But you looked already,” Jess frowned as she spoke, as if I did not know she was just making faces. “Anyway there’s nothing to see. I’m wearing black.”

“So…your bra is black too?”
“Nope. Baby-blue.”
“Has your nephew seen you in this?”
“Yeah…I think so. He even asked me why it’s heavier.”

“I… see. Do you think…he’d he fall in love with you?”
“Nah. Infatuation maybe.”
“But right now you’re the ultimate woman in his life.”
“Well… he’ll grow out of it.”

Sure, there was a high chance that the boy would grow out of it. But how long exactly would that take? I did not want to think about it.

“So all these while…Do you miss having sex?” I asked. That was one of the questions I had not asked her until then.
“It’s not as if I always feel the urge you know. Besides, it’s not the only way to get gratification.”

Sex was not the only way to derive sexual gratification. I thought I understood what Jess meant. She had mentioned before some of the things that she would do, in earlier phone conversations. Right then, however, I started to wonder if her methods could include other possibilities. In particular, I was disturbed by the fact that she might be deriving it from her nephew.

“Do you think…you’re getting it from your nephew?” I muttered. Somehow I just had to feel that I was being rude. After all, it was none of my business.
“…If you put it that way,” came the slow reply.

I did not go on to ask whether she knew what she was doing, or how far she intended to carry it. It was not that important. Somehow I just felt that more things were going to happen whether I asked or not.

“What if your sis finds out?” I asked. For a moment I heard no reply, so I continued, “Well, so long as you are prepared for it.”

Old 17-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great Story! Is it true?
Old 17-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
BeachM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

damn bro u beat me to it.. i wanted to post this story today.. hahaha
Old 17-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
S2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Remember reading this in +++cok.com

I was looking forward to the continuation of this story but somehow the thread starter went MIA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1