The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Looking for recommendation

Hi all

New to the scene, never really done this before other than that one time when I was in Bangkok. I know there are freelancers who provide massage services but I just prefer to walk into a shop rather than call to make appointment.

Anyway I'm hoping folks here can give me recommendations on where I can go to relieve some tension. If revealing the address publicly is a problem then can PM also. East or central best. My office near golden mile and I work late sometimes so bonus if is around that area.

Thanks all
Old 11-01-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for recommendation

Welcome to the scene! There is no scene in SG, though.

For beginners the best is you get acquainted with Jill, she offers free five knuckle shuffle in the comforts of your own home.

No need go east or central, can even outcall to your office!

Boys as young as 10 and 12 use Jill daily, perhaps you can call her too.

Cum sia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1