The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
klguy74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stories of my ex

The stories that I am about to tell are mostly true as much as I can remember.
The stories were told to me by my ex.

First let me give a brief introduction of her.
I met her when she was 18 many years ago.
She was an only child from an upper middle class family.
She was far from innocent or a virgin when I met her.
Let’s call her J.

She had her first boyfriend when she was 15 and learned about pleasuring herself when she was 12.
She lost her virginity to her first boyfriend.

She had a nice body even back at 15, slim athletic body with full 34B cup breasts.

Chapter 1

As I said earlier, J had her first bf at the tender age of 15 and lost her virginity to him. In the first month of their getting together, she started to have sex with him. They experimented with many things.

He did not allow her to wear a bra whenever they went out. It turned him on. It turned me on as well and I guess many of you guys out there as well.
When I met J, her nipples were puffy with a big areola which is very sexy. It must have been sucked often when she was young to make it so puffy.

One day she went to his house. He had a few guy friends over at his place all about 16 – 18. What happened next was amazing.

All 6 guys were in the dining room and her bf asked her to come out. He then asked her to strip for them. J was shy and afraid but excited at the same time. She did as what her bf asked her to do and stripped in front of the 6 horny young men.

After she finished stripping, they started to touch her body all over and she stared to get hot. All of the guys were horny as hell. Her bf asked her to go into his room. One by one the guys went in and have sex with her. Mind you all of them were not using condoms and she was not on any form of contraceptive. After the first session, the next few days everybody got bolder and all of the guys had sex with her at the same time instead of going in one at a time.

The gangbang sessions went on everyday for 1 month until she got pregnant. Her bf asked her to go for an abortion and dumped her after that.

More to come…
Old 14-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Stories of my ex

Chapter 2

After the break up, J seems to become more of a nympho. She would constantly go out wearing sexy clothes without a bra on, to malls and to clubs.

She would go to clubs alone to be picked up by guys. Should not have a problem with a body like hers dressing sexy and being braless to boot.

She would have ONS with the guy or guys depending on who picked her up.
It sounds so slutty but it seems to turn me on at the same time.

To be continued…
Old 15-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
toreador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Wa! jialat leh, her ex made her become like that...

Please continue...
Old 15-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

Chapter 3

J told me, there was this one time she hooked up with her ex. They planned to go for a camping trip. They went camping is some secluded place with 2 other guys so that makes 3 guys and 1 girl.

The camp site was near a river. Once they reached the camp site and set up tent, they wanted to go to the river to have a swim and the decided to go naked.
As you can imagine what is going to happen next…

She came out of the water first all wet and naked.
Started dancing and enticing the guys. Touching herself making herself ready.

I failed to mention that her pussy was always cleanly waxed... no hair as she will do Brazilian wax once a month...

After the swim, they started to have some fun…. Sex.
The camping trip lasted 2 days and 1 nights. J told me that they were naked most of the time and had lotsa sex.
Old 16-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Chapter 4

J was a really sexy and hot girl, when I met her, she was 18, with the solid teenage body. Perky boobs and puffy nipples. Slim waist, nice ass with smooth pussy.

When we met, she would just dress casually with jeans and t-shirt. After she became my gf, her wild side came out. I loved it when she would dress daringly. Tight tops (no bra) and short skirts… sometimes no panties.

We had a lot of fun. She got so used to going out without wearing a bra that it’s almost normal for her. Going for dinner, mall, clubbing… anywhere.Quite often some observant guy would notice her and kept on staring.

I liked to take her shopping and buy her sexy clothes. I even bought her some tops with those sheer material. Obviously the tops have some color pattern on the so it’s not that obvious that she was not wearing a bra. All the tops were tight and some were low cut to reveal her sexy cleavage.

It really turned me on to see her dressing like that and to see other guys ogling her with jealousy of me… hehehe…
Old 17-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
swain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Your story turn me on also. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1