The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MyFantasyWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My girlfriend's blowjob

Hi bro and sis, i am here to discuss about my gf. May i know how to make my gf to blow me a little longer before fucking? She seems like she does not like to gv me a blowjob. All she will do is just to make my dick wet with her mouth before inserting into her pussy. I really love bj and i need you guys here to teach me how to make her love giving a bj. Is it a sign that i should look for a guy to lick her pussy so that she will suck my cock?
Old 20-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Re: My girlfriend's blowjob

2 pieces of advice
1. always make sure dick is clean and smells nice
2. make your gf horny as hell, she will definitely go down on you.

try going down on her in a 69. If you do it properly, she will definitely reciprocate.
Old 20-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFantasyWorld View Post
Is it a sign that i should look for a guy to lick her pussy so that she will suck my cock?
y u wanna get another guy to lick ur GF pussy so tat she can suck ur cock? u dunno how to LCB meh??
Old 20-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

I know how la but i dont like to do it while she suck my cock. Dont really like 69. Love to watch her giving me bj. Just wanted to find a way to make her blow me a little longer.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Quote:
I know how la but i dont like to do it while she suck my cock. Dont really like 69. Love to watch her giving me bj. Just wanted to find a way to make her blow me a little longer.
Always make your woman happy first before receiving your pleasure.
Making her feel sexy, she will feel horny and in turn you will get your bj done by her in a well-done! Knowing it and by not doing it, which will make you miss out great sex.
Old 20-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!

Some girls don't like blowjob. Just talk to her first to find out what is the problem. Start by telling her you love her blowjob. Ask her if she can suck longer and if not why? See what her reasons.

If she say she don't like, maybe try something like using cream or chocolate fudge on your dick let her suck. Add to the fun

Good luck.
Old 20-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
Archboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
mean u just another bastard that only want gal to make u happy while don't make her happy la.
Old 20-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

ts...my girl also dun like bj...

i asked her to do it n she tried to deep throat but ended vomitting on my bed twice! what a mess..

i did not force her but she said she will try since i like it.

and she didnt even take it as deep. she said she feels like throwing up with a big object inside her mouth. so i wont ask for it now....
Old 20-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Did you return the favour or it is just a 1 sided thing that you keep want BJ but never return her the oral favour? You must also do it and show her you enjoy oral on her and slowly convince her to enoy BJ on you. Also maybe your pubic hair is too long tickle her nose or hair stuck on her tongue that why she dislike it?? Did you try to ask her whether or why she dislike doing it? Maybe it is because you have smell there?

As recent suryver show gals nowaday like clean and neat guys not hairy and rugged type.
Old 20-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Thanks bro and sis for your kind respond. I did shave my pubic hair once a week and i wash it very clean everytime before we had sex. I licked her pussy and sometimes even untill 20 to 30 minutes while she closed her eyes and enjoy. What she gv me in return is just a 30 second blowjob, the most also 1 to 2 minutes. I did ask her why and she replied 'tired or lazy' everytime. When we do 69, she will give me handjob more than blowjob. I guarantee there is no problem or smell on my cock. I just dont understand.
Old 20-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, you guys should try giving blowjobs to experience how it feels.

Most of the time if I deep throat I will come close to vomiting(that gagging feeling) and I've almost vomited once before when bf thrust too hard and fast. It's gross for you seeing the vomit but it feels equally shitty being the one doing the vomiting.. horrible feeling like being sick. Hope this is not taken as "complaining", just to share the POV of the one giving the bj.

That said, I always enjoy giving bf blowjobs(just have to control the deep throating part) and I don't think girls should refuse to give blowjobs.

Possibly, you can consider shaving your hair down there as an extra incentive because having pubic hair stuck in your teeth or brushing against your face is not enjoyable. As stoicism said, make sure it's clean too.

I think BraCup has given the best advice, you can talk to your gf and ask her for it. Chocolate is good. Also, I was previously very shy about 69 but I realized my bj will be even more "enthusiastic" in 69.
Old 20-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

Tried both the option. Not working probably we are together for more than 5 years.
Old 20-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
2 pieces of advice
1. always make sure dick is clean and smells nice
2. make your gf horny as hell, she will definitely go down on you.

try going down on her in a 69. If you do it properly, she will definitely reciprocate.
Tried both the option. Not working probably we are together for more than 5 years.
Old 20-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
ts...my girl also dun like bj...

i asked her to do it n she tried to deep throat but ended vomitting on my bed twice! what a mess..

i did not force her but she said she will try since i like it.

and she didnt even take it as deep. she said she feels like throwing up with a big object inside her mouth. so i wont ask for it now....
Bro, you are lucky enough your gf even tried to deep throat you. I will never have the chance for that. Sad...
Old 20-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraCup View Post
Some girls don't like blowjob. Just talk to her first to find out what is the problem. Start by telling her you love her blowjob. Ask her if she can suck longer and if not why? See what her reasons.

If she say she don't like, maybe try something like using cream or chocolate fudge on your dick let her suck. Add to the fun

Good luck.
Good idea... Would like to try it out. I bet she will call me 'bian dai' if i put something on my thing and ask her to suck. Will try anyways. Thanks...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1