The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MrHo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Requesting vid or pics last time i remember got people post a pic or video of a famou

Fl dujuan get fucked anybody can share ?thanks
Old 16-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Re: Requesting vid or pics last time i remember got people post a pic or video of a f

Upzzzzzzzzx
Old 16-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
nicta is one of the Best!nicta is one of the Best!nicta is one of the Best!
Re: Requesting vid or pics last time i remember got people post a pic or video of a f

this?

Old 16-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Power i looking for this thanks bro
Old 16-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2369 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicta View Post
this?

[URL=https://funkyimg.com/view/2Hjwg]

This guy paid SGD$1k for the video. Must be damn rich.
Old 19-06-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
daabiga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro where is she now ah ? I been her regular somehow now lost contact. Wish to see her again n service my lil bro. Please help give some update
Old 24-06-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicta View Post
this?

Anyone have the video to share ? Willing to
Contribute some $$$ to buy
Old 24-06-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by daabiga View Post
Bro where is she now ah ? I been her regular somehow now lost contact. Wish to see her again n service my lil bro. Please help give some update
She was in SG early this month. Went back china last week.

Tall, sim, pretty (nose job, prefer her original look), boob job but felt soft (not those BKK hard types). Service (pattern) not so much but tight enough.

Her pussy looks like a closed tulip - you need to peel open the vulva to see the opening inside.. v cute. Not those loose vulva skin that you see on most gals. Gets wet easily if she has 'feelings'/chemistry when you do her.

Had only tried her once, but may not RTF cos her service overall so-so only for $260. Good to try if wanna spend $$ on a pretty face and pussy.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Ahhhh I misssed that. Her WeChat ID still remain same ? why6xxx ?
Can pm me her WeChat ID?

She is my favorite. Bonk with her 5 times liao
Old 20-10-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

calmforest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reviving old thread to find rare video
Old 21-10-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 19
kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvityoung View Post
She was in SG early this month. Went back china last week.

Tall, sim, pretty (nose job, prefer her original look), boob job but felt soft (not those BKK hard types). Service (pattern) not so much but tight enough.

Her pussy looks like a closed tulip - you need to peel open the vulva to see the opening inside.. v cute. Not those loose vulva skin that you see on most gals. Gets wet easily if she has 'feelings'/chemistry when you do her.

Had only tried her once, but may not RTF cos her service overall so-so only for $260. Good to try if wanna spend $$ on a pretty face and pussy.
This time, she upped her rate to $400.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1