The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
HC near Textile centre

Saw this new HC called Spa de Casablanca near Textile Centre. Any sammybro here tried?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HC near Textile centre

opp textile? i working around the area but nvr realised it lol

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

I saw an advert on TNP and the HC is called Spa de Casablance, currently having promotional entrance fee of $28
Old 10-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JerryW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this a new HC?
Old 10-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
harpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just been there this afternoon. This HC is own by Aiko. Not sure for how long, but they are indeed having promotion of $28 40 mins massage. Found out this place through Aiko as I initially wanted to try Cheryl. The receptionist told me Cheryl not working today but she asked me to called 62971661 if I wanted Cheryl. I did as told and found out that there's a new HC at Sultan Plaza 5th Level, which is located next to Textile centre. Managed to try Cheryl and had the best time of my life..awesome this girl! Not sure what other facilities they have there as I only went for my time with Cheryl. Pls up me if you think my info benefits you! Thank you.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9877 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon View Post
Just been there this afternoon. This HC is own by Aiko. Not sure for how long, but they are indeed having promotion of $28 40 mins massage. Found out this place through Aiko as I initially wanted to try Cheryl. The receptionist told me Cheryl not working today but she asked me to called 62971661 if I wanted Cheryl. I did as told and found out that there's a new HC at Sultan Plaza 5th Level, which is located next to Textile centre. Managed to try Cheryl and had the best time of my life..awesome this girl! Not sure what other facilities they have there as I only went for my time with Cheryl. Pls up me if you think my info benefits you! Thank you.
Bro Harpoon,

Plz give more details and ratings...
Old 10-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon View Post
Sure will up you later. Pls share more details as to whether the HC is Aiko standard? and the girls you happen to see there?
Old 14-10-2009, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lanpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
Pls share more details... and the girls you happen to see

there?
Just wish to share some info from my recent visit.

Brief Report:
Spa de Casablanca is similar in concept to the old Casanova (formerly at Concourse).
Promotion rate of $28 is only for first 3 days, normal charge is $40.
Above average decor and rooms, faculties include jacuzzi, steam room and TV lounge.
Serve coffee and tea but no cooked food.

Selection of girls is quite interesting, including
- Cheryl, pretty mixed-blood Indian, very popular
- Summer, taiwanese, tall and fair
- Jolin, sweet syt from Malaysia, new in hc trade, inexperienced
And, according to the counter lady, there's even an european lady from Poland!

But note that both Cheryl and the angmo lady do not work on weekends.

Overall, this place is a comfortable hc with some above-average girls.
The downside is that there's no food, small jacuzzi pool and the tv lounge is too open.
Old 14-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lanpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More details of the hc:

LIKES & DISLIKES:

1. Brand new renovation, done in classy black theme.

2. Reception lady is polite and friendly, unlike many other hcs.

3. TV area has comfy reclining lounge chairs and large projection screen.
However, it's too bright and too open, and too near the reception lobby.
It's OK for watching TV (no video yet) and chatting with friends but not for sleeping.

4. I like the shower cubicles which is big and roomy.
But taps have no hot/cold labels, so good luck!

5. Steam room is super small but it has cute changing LED lights on the floor.
At least now has something to watch while sweating

6. The small jacuzzi pool is sparkling new but the water is not hot at all
Hopefully, by my next visit, they have learned how to operate it.

7. Another problem is that there's no kimono and not enough slippers.

8. I really like my massage room which is spacious, like the former Casanova, and
especially since it came with has full height mirrors (floor to ceiling).
Old 16-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 17
dormitory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydormitory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went a few day ago, given Jolene, young about 23 years old, massage so so only, opted for only HJ, also so so, but indeed place is new, massage room all new, but jacuzzi pool really small can only fit 4 pple at most, overall maybe they just open so facilities not really ready yet
Old 17-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rob111 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro know if fav Gucci is still in Casablanca....been calling and the recp keeps saying she on leave. cheers
Old 18-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Caine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there a thread specially open for Spa de casablanca ?

so that bros can post there....
Old 18-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20089 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanpa View Post
Just wish to share some info from my recent visit.

Brief Report:
Spa de Casablanca is similar in concept to the old Casanova (formerly at Concourse).
Promotion rate of $28 is only for first 3 days, normal charge is $40.
Above average decor and rooms, faculties include jacuzzi, steam room and TV lounge.
Serve coffee and tea but no cooked food.

very gd detailed info on d HC.

thks for sharing.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 31-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gongon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last week.

Went for steam n pool 1st, after dat waited for abt an hour in the lounge
B4 the recept asked wan massage.
Went into the room, wah... got mirror juz beside the bed, shiok.

In came Jolin, quite sweet n little bit of cfm look, i like.

Massage for less than 10mins came the GQ,
Opted for FJ.
Foreplay very the fast, less than 2mins than start sucking my didi.

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 2/10 (massage is as good as dun have...)
Figure: 7-1/10 quite disappointment due to the big nipples(-1) once she strips. Small tummy, boobs shld be A+ ~ B.
BJ: 6/10 (prefer deep throat)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating)

RTF: i dun tink so
Old 31-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
MonsterG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from this place. The exterior place looks nice and classy. The moment I enter, greeted by 2 recepts. This was really my first time going to a SPA.
Juz as previous bro just describe, the tv room is juz near the entrance. Its together with a coffee bar. After that entered the changing room and changes to shorts. The number of customers i see are low. Enter the jacuzzi room, only 1 chinese bro was there. Jacuzzi was small. Can only accodomate about 3 people in. Saw a suana room which have different neon lights inside. As this was my first time, I casually ask for advice. Was told that I can move to the massage room by asking the recept for massage.

After waiting awhile, *knock* *knock*. In came a lady, about 1.6m tall and abit the meaty. The shirt was kinda of tight showing her two squeezy headlights. She was wearing a pink short dress.

Name : Candy
Nationality : Malaysia Johor (As claimed by her)
Stats : Its about B+ with light brown Nips
Pussy : Trimmed
She did some back massages. The strength just nice for me. Best just after a tiring excercise. After excercise for about 30 minutes. She pops the golden qsn. I asked what kinda of special are they doing, She include BBBJs, HJ and FJ. Opt for FJ as this is my first time. Quoted 100 for full. SOP, started off with painting of me. Starts to strip her self without her wearing a bra and pink bottom. She starts painting me from my chest down to my Bro. Slowly she would move down to my Bro, and gave me a BBBJ which realli excits me. She engulf my Bro like some hungry lady. I started to attack her 2 headlights and start to move down to her little sister. Starting to get abit wet down there.
After a few minutes of BBBJ, cannot tahan le. I told her to cap me so that can start the FJ as i realli cannot tahan le. First she started to ride on me hard. As I would be going to explode, I faster change position and pump her with her laying down. After a few final thrust, I exploded out. She helped to clean up for me and she went to bath.
After everything, I went back to the Jacuzzi to rest a few more minutes and started to bath and change. Stopped by the coffee place and drank a nice cup of milo. Chat with the guy at the counter and leave the place. Kinda of weird for a first timer.
But the experience not bad leh.
Sorry for an FR like that. First time posting a HC here.

Anqi [Rank 1st]
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3305885-post89.html
多玛 [Rank 2th]
[url]http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3738195-post20.html[url]
爱人 [Rank 3nd]
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3294611-post1017.html
Hong Xue [Rank 4rd]
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3315828-post195.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1