The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gnsinng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sin Island 2(fiction)

Wow! It had been almost 3 years since my last update to the other thread. No wonder I lost my account. Created a new account to continue this story. Covid had caused a big impact on many including my biz. Just recovered slightly n hope I can still remember the story in my mind. Here goes.....
Old 09-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Re: Sin Island 2(fiction)

I picked up the tablet and requested for some ladies clothing. Walked to the room and picked up a bath robe.

GN: "come put this on first. I think it is too cold for u. "
Passing the bath robe to SS. But in my mind I am slapping myself over n over again. Isn't this the best timing to advance. Maybe I just see a different way of lifestyle when I m with her.
SS: (softly) "thank you." Still hiding behind the bar counter putting on the robe.

I went back to my beer n turned on the TV. The usual news of protest in Europe, Malaysia corruption, China conflict with US....
Smarthome: (Suddenly) "Sir, your bath is ready. Supper is on the way and 5 mins away"
GN: "ok. Please let the supper delivery in" "SS, u just make yourself comfortable start on supper first. I go have a shower. A long day for me"
SS nodded. It sure is a long day for me after that bidding fight at the auction.

I went into my jacuzzi n laid back for a rest. I vaguely heard the main door opening and some noise of the supper delivery. Next moment, I felt a pair of smooth hands giving me a head massage. I looked up n there was SS still in the bath robe massaging me n blushing.
GN: "if u r uncomfortable, there is no need for u to serve me. I can treat u like a good friend."

SS did not say anything but just continued. The massage went on for a good 20mins from head to shoulder. As i was almost dozing off, the next moment I felt someone coming into the bath. Opening my eyes I saw the most beautiful sight in front of me. A perfectly porcelain tone skin smooth to ridiculous extend. Perfect perky C boots with light brownish nipples. Cleanly shave pussy before it disappeared into the water.

SS: (covering my eyes) "Don't stare."
That's a funny reaction. Normally all girls will cover themselves, SS "cleverly" covered my eyes, but not too clever actually as she got so close to me. With no doubts, I pulled her towards me and she fell into my arms. GF treatment light peck on the cheeks as a start, proceed to ears, back to cheeks then to the main targeted lips.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 23
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Finally come back to continue the journey
Old 18-09-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

After some DFK, I proceed down south to her assets. It was a heavenly soft n perky C. If it is not for the softness, they r so perky that you would think that they r enhanced boobs. In no time, her nipples r fully pointy. My hands started roaming further south. By this time her lil sis r already soaking wet. They r so sensitive. I stood SS up n went down on her. Surprise surprise surprise, her lil sister came sweet with a tindle of fragrance scent from some sort of moisturiser or cream. She took good care of her body.

SS:" uhmmmm....!!!" she came grabbing onto my hair just after a few licks.

After some moments, I turned her around and entered her from the rear with my now fully up lil bro. Damn! She was tight....

SS: (softly) " slowly..... "
From the water in the bath, I understood immediately why she say slowly. She was still a brand new car. I did not tire her further too long as she was really so tight n her inner muscle so strong, it was "grabbing" onto lil bro like a vaccum tube. We enjoyed our time for the next 15mins before I shot my load of soldiers into her. She fell onto her knees after that panting while I sat down on the side of the jacuzzi catching my breath.

I carried her up and moved her over to the shower room. Clean her up while she sat down on the seat the shower. She was totally wasted from exhaustion. It was only when I was done with myself that she gain her energy to grab towels to dry herself and dry me.

SS: " Thank you. It was crazy. I will try to be better for the next few days."

GN: (I have no idea where it came from for what I was about to say)" Please don't misunderstand. I did that not because I paid for it. I really like u. U have been the only person that treated me differently since I came here. I truly treat u as a friend and a friend that I like. I will not let u go into any more harm. R u willing to accept my love? "

SS was in shocked and stoned there for a couple of mins. She nodded in agreement after that. We hugged and went on to have supper then onto bed like new couple. It was a long day and nothing else happen in the night. It was the best night sleep since I took on the post of COO.

We enjoyed our time like normal couple for the next few days. Of course, kissing, petting and a few short, normal, nothing fantastic session happened. Even though nothing to talk about, I've enjoyed my time. Naturally, SS did not go back to her work, whatever that was intended for her, I bought all her time. She was my "金屋藏娇‘’, while I went back to work. I put in my heart for the relationship with her and it gave me a different perspective to look into the operation of the business." If I show that I m looking very hard to find the issue, would they let me find it?"

For the next month, I became a silent COO. I stopped all checking of the numbers and inspecting the operations. I just go for a daily walk around, sign all papers "blindly" and went back to spend time with SS.

I enjoy my time for the month, however problems happened when the quarter ended. The company still reporting a loss and it worst than the last quarter. Although visitor rate r higher, customer satisfaction is at the highest n reduced employee unhappiness, the operation cost took up most of the revenue. Mr Adi was not too happy and i got my piece of scolding from him. I have no choice but to swallow it n promise to work harder. My own personal account was also drying up from sustaining SS. I believe it was on purpose, SS rates were increased just after 2 weeks n that sped up my account's credit.

I guessed that I was at the end of my time here. I didn't care much of the job, but I was thinking and planning very hard on how to "redeem " SS out of this and leave together if things didn't go well.

I was in the worst mood in my life. Even MM cheating on me n walking away from me didn't push to this low. Suddenly, I felt I was back to my pathetic self 4 years ago.
Old 17-10-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ipohguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue bro
Old 18-10-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9346 / Power: 13
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story and pls continue.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 18-10-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
jifon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

head back the journey
Old 19-10-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 3
blackboystreet is one of the Best!blackboystreet is one of the Best!blackboystreet is one of the Best!

journey to the west
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1