The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tn Gal Suspect With Tb

Well bro i have known a tn gal and was quite close to me. Recently she had to go for medical check up for her work permit and i went with her to see the doctor. Her x-ray shows that her lung is infected and the doctor suspect it could be tb. Right now she is still working in the tn. Was wondering whether should i inform the bros here which tn she is working in? Should i betray the trust she had in me or let the ppl know? Pls advise. Tks.
Old 20-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jamstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tn Gal Suspect With Tb

Oh mind, tb can be cured, maybe she should treat her sickness before she works again.
Old 20-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Exclamation Re: Tn Gal Suspect With Tb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21 View Post
Well bro i have known a tn gal and was quite close to me. Recently she had to go for medical check up for her work permit and i went with her to see the doctor. Her x-ray shows that her lung is infected and the doctor suspect it could be tb. Right now she is still working in the tn. Was wondering whether should i inform the bros here which tn she is working in? Should i betray the trust she had in me or let the ppl know? Pls advise. Tks.
OMG , bro care to share which area she work , north ? east ? south ? west ?
Old 20-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Ahyeo61

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Ah yo yo, i think you better share share u will get blame if any bro kanan from her....
Old 21-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD-MAN View Post
OMG , bro care to share which area she work , north ? east ? south ? west ?
I dunno which area is tat but all I can say is at sembawang.
Old 21-01-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well bro i have known a tn gal and was quite close to me. Tks.
Bro Jonas, this must be hard on you. At least you disclose the area no the name of the TN. Take good care of her since you are close to her...

Next up: N/A
Old 21-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

TB is highly contagious.......TS better go checkup
Old 21-01-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

I wish to take care of her and I'm not worry about being infected but sigh.....
Since she know that she may have tb, ask me to leave her and not see her anymore. She even tell me that she do not like me and ask me to go away. Why become like tat I reallyy dunno. Sigh.
Old 21-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

Bro, I know it is a tough decision for you to make, but do look at the Big picture esp for those bros who frequent Sembawang TNs.

To begin with, it is good for you to go for a medical check-up yourself, and hope you are fine & well!
Old 21-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,i know it hard for u to break her rice bowl,but if u look at bigger picture i think u should advice her not to work anymore and if she insist,u shall reveal who she is and where she work.I believe u dont want this tb illness to be spread among samster or fellow cheongster, right.
Old 21-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since she know that she may have tb, ask me to leave her and not see her anymore. She even tell me that she do not like me and ask me to go away. Why become like tat I reallyy dunno. Sigh.
Hi there, if you had gotten really close with her as in bodily contact, I would advise you to go for a check-up as TB is highly contagious

Since she have been diagnosed with TB in the lungs, it would seemed that its in the advanced or medically called latent stage. Strangely I'm quite surprised she was not quarantined after diagnosis

Take note our childhood BCG injections will not grant us total immunity as TB has evolved thru the years and the effectiveness of BCG has gone down tremendously

Hope this helps.

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 21
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Tb can cure de..so no worry..u can advise to stop work & take care of her health b4 start again..if not ppl kena will blame her and spread around..den she will no have business liao..
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 21-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 21
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh it must be Love.............
Old 21-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 21
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can't be shes still working bro, TB is classified as a Communicable Disease.
Doctors will refer case to Communicable Disease Centre. She will be warded at CDC till recovery.
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 21-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
Can't be shes still working bro, TB is classified as a Communicable Disease.
Doctors will refer case to Communicable Disease Centre. She will be warded at CDC till recovery.
I already say very clearly, the doctor say that her lung is inffected and could be TB. So now doctor have to send her for testing and need 3 mths to know whether is it TB. I do not know whether will she go for the tests anot, as she does not want me to contact her. So that is why she is still working.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1