The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Cosmetic Surgery

Cosmetic surgery is becoming common, where it's most common in US and Korea. In Korea, some say parents give their children surgery package as birthday gifts.

Cosmetic surgery is simply taking advantage of medical technology to improve one's physical look.

Just wondering, how many bros here actually mind girls who have changed their face? We hear a lot of people saying "fake", but having an ugly face is like having a disfigured arm. Would you call someone who had surgery on their arm "fake"? I think after surgery, it's still real.

The only thing that can't change is the DNA, meaning the girl will still have babies that bear her original resemblance.

But let's say if your gf already honestly told you she had changed her face, or want to change her face, do you mind? Would you still fuck her? I mean people say fake but still a lot of people like Dawn Yang, Xiaxue, Angelababy, Yumi Wong and a lot of chio celebrities who actually went under the knife.
Old 27-05-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Re: Cosmetic Surgery

are you thinking of cosmetic surgery?
Old 27-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If done well, all will be forgotten.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

No I'm just asking.
Old 27-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Hahahahah if I had the extra cash to spend on eyelid surgery, I'd totally do it.
Old 31-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
yandaodr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nowadays with botox, fillers and threadlifts, one can get sharp noses, apple cheeks, slim v faces, sharp chins without any surgery at all. All it takes is just 15mins.

Why would u want to go through surgery, pain, downtime and the risks that come with it?
Old 01-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

I think I am pretty okay for my gf or partner to have facial operated or enhance.. But wonder how many of the brother who can accept their gf or wife having breast implant... Example getting a A cup to a C cup. Would you guys mind?

Cos I when I watch AV.. Those boobies looked rather fake and don't think would be nice to squeeze.. What's your call??
Old 01-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
I think I am pretty okay for my gf or partner to have facial operated or enhance.. But wonder how many of the brother who can accept their gf or wife having breast implant... Example getting a A cup to a C cup. Would you guys mind?

Cos I when I watch AV.. Those boobies looked rather fake and don't think would be nice to squeeze.. What's your call??
Personally, I will not mind my gf/wife to undergo the knife. that is if its not kua zhang you know?

as for breast implants, well well well! I certainly will not mind! =D
Old 01-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 23
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Everything can be fake... but most important of all, the heart must b real! The rest doesn't matter.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Cosmetic Surgery

I had seen a Malaysian cook food shop helper around mine estate coffee shop. This is the 15 years and she had not age a bit. Let me draw her.

Around 30 and slim and, I love her white creamy skin. Long hair with pretty eye lashes seriously she had this for the past years. Somehow she stood out among those PRC beer girls. No matter this 10 years I notice she had a heck of carrying the balls of the coffee shops "uncle" bosses. And I think there are change of hands more then 5 times.

If only PT H26 Princess Cookie is whiter and forgive me. She is the copy of Cookie. Where is she? Seniors will remember I wrote years ago ex Mediacock Pat Mok live, this lady work place is behind NTUC supermarket. The shop has been renovated and nowadays she is in black T-shirt and slim jeans. You cannot miss her with Mr KS specs.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
VirtualReality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But then you'll have to remember: one man's meat is another's poison. Sekali surgery liao the bf/gf/wife/husband don't like, then money wasted?
Old 01-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaodr View Post
Nowadays with botox, fillers and threadlifts, one can get sharp noses, apple cheeks, slim v faces, sharp chins without any surgery at all. All it takes is just 15mins.

Why would u want to go through surgery, pain, downtime and the risks that come with it?
Except fillers are more expensive in the long run as they require more frequent maintenance. But I don't like to add anything though. So there are pros and cons
Old 02-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

I prefer girls with the natural beauty. Anyways beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21327 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on who is paying to maintain her looks
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1