The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Beijing2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to track mysterious phone calls?

Hello All
Need your help to advise on some things that happen to my fren. She has been receiving strange emails send to her company account, threatening her that 'they' know where she work, where she stay, her past and also threaten to tell her husband.
Despite going to the police, there was nothing that was done, she even went to court to seek help.

Now the email stopped but she start receiving calls (on her mobile, office line) in the middle of the night... she is traumatize.

can any bro out there adviise what she can do? (like anyway to track the incoming calls?) and how can she find out who the other party is?

Thanks everyone for your time
Old 11-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to track mysterious phone calls?

Since she received these mysterious calls on her mobile, I believe she can check with her subscriber and request for the tracking of the numbers but at a fee. Then after which she can make a report to the police.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Beijing2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Since she received these mysterious calls on her mobile, I believe she can check with her subscriber and request for the tracking of the numbers but at a fee. Then after which she can make a report to the police.
She did that but the number is unknown (not listed) she check with telco. number unlisted or internet calls cannot be tracked
Old 11-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tootgong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had experienced these irritating calls before...and i know how she is feeling now...some weirdo out there just simply got nothing better to do...

anyway, the solution for me was to change my mobile number! the calls did not come for about a year now, and i am putting my fingers cross!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS sorry to be asking what did your friend do to get such unwarranted attention? Just curious.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She mind have to change another sim card
Old 11-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2008 View Post
Hello All
Need your help to advise on some things that happen to my fren. She has been receiving strange emails send to her company account, threatening her that 'they' know where she work, where she stay, her past and also threaten to tell her husband.
Despite going to the police, there was nothing that was done, she even went to court to seek help.

Now the email stopped but she start receiving calls (on her mobile, office line) in the middle of the night... she is traumatize.

can any bro out there adviise what she can do? (like anyway to track the incoming calls?) and how can she find out who the other party is?

Thanks everyone for your time
My be someone close or in the office might have giving some her contact on her hp and company email, ask her ton change her hp number but might not stop the email
Old 11-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Wyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She did that but the number is unknown (not listed) she check with telco. number unlisted or internet calls cannot be tracked
For mine case i chk with the svc provider n was told to make a police report n later give the svc provider the report than they start investigate.they will than warn the other party first n if he/she continues than further action will be taken.what action i do not know because the nuisanse call stop after i did the report.there no such thing as they cant tracked unlisted calls because mine is also unlisted n once i call for ambulance for a guy who met an accident hours later the trafic police called me asking for more details.
Hope this help
Old 11-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
off the phone so it'll go to voicemail , put in some haunting sounds or some haunted wailing/screaming/laughing/crying sound as your voicemail greeting
Old 11-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was she a FL to begin with? and this "fren" is you i suppose.. lol
Old 12-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Strange... I thought at least the telco is able to say whether is it from a public phone or pin point an area where the calls were made...?
Old 12-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell her to call the police and say she is afraid. They should do something about it.

This is not what SG society is all about. People threatening a girl like that.

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 23
lorraine is one of the Best!lorraine is one of the Best!lorraine is one of the Best!

Quote:

you are talking rubbish, who say cannot be traced

now i know, you must be the one who playing prank on someone else number and now afraid of being traced by the telco right
Old 12-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
bionicboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbionicboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbionicboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
off the phone so it'll go to voicemail , put in some haunting sounds or some haunted wailing/screaming/laughing/crying sound as your voicemail greeting
haha.. good one..
Old 12-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
NextGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

telco won't give you the number if it's unlisted. the only way to get it, is to make a police report. which i doubt your friend would wanna go right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1