The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Could the Rashomon effect partly explain the contrasting FRs?

"The Rashomon effect (or phenomenon) is the effect of the subjectivity of perception on recollection, by which observers of an event are able to produce substantially different but equally plausible accounts of it.
It is named for Akira Kurosawa's film Rashomon, in which a crime witnessed by four individuals is described in four mutually contradictory ways."

What has this effect got to do w/ commercial sex n SBF? Plenty. There r often contrasting n even contradictory FRs for the same FL. If the gal is from an OKT, bros may suspect that many of the glowing FRs r fabrications or hv been greatly embellished. Perhaps this is the M.O. of some dishonest OKTs n their clones. But many honest OKTs, no doubt unwitting victims of the effect, hv been wrongly accused as well.

But we shall limit urselves only to those truthful n seemingly unbiased FRs. Even if we take into account the fact that "one man's meat is another man's poison," we r still left w/ some very contrasting experiences n FRs for the same gal. I believe honest n observant bros, when receiving the exact same service from the same FL, can perceive vastly different experiences n hence the contrasting FRs.

A case in point is the FRs re Li Wen, a PRC whom I'm trying to help: http://sbf.today/welcome...ing-prc-5.html

LW's FRs hv been mixed at best n contradictory at worst: Some very good, some so-so n some very bad.

Yesterday I received a PM from a bro who just met up w/ LW: "While she is nice to talk to, her attitude sucks."

I realise that one man's meat is...but I believe the Rashomon effect could be partially responsible here.

Due largely to this effect, our perception of n reaction to essentially the same event could differ widely. This would automatically result in our dissimilar "body language" which in turn may evoke different n divergent responses from the FL. Compounding the complexity of the situation is that our "honest n truthful" recollection of the same event may be subjective, deficient, erroneous or biased.

LW treated me quite well the first time we met, perhaps in part due to my low expectations. It's probable that her initial attitude towards me was equally "bad," as described by the bro. But I perceived it differently becos as Shakespeare said, "It is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so." And I continued to smile at her n savour her delicious young body n pussy. In response to my positive body language n encouraging remarks, her attitude immediately improved, and so on n so forth. As for rushing, I was the one in a big hurry due to my tight schedule that day (see my FR on 17/7/08).

With RTFs, her service n attitude hv improved greatly, so much so that I experienced a wonderful time w/ her a few days ago. 100%GFE. I now could get from her everything I ever wanted from a woman (while practising safe sex)...

Could my explanations why LW has treated me so well be all wrong? Maybe for some unknown triggering or anchoring mechanism, at the subconscious level, she was intensely attracted to me the first time she saw me, hehe. That would really boost my ego as I'm more than twice her age n slightly shorter than she. BTW, I never bought her any gifts nor gave her any money other than the standard damage n very small tips. Sure, anything is possible but very unlikely.

Ur comments n criticisms will be appreciated.

Thx for reading n hv a great night!!
Old 23-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cactaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Could the Rashomon effect partly explain the contrasting FRs?

Realistically it's not possible for a girl to give the same performance time after time. Fatigue, mood, bad experience with previous client etc all affect the service you get.

Humans are not robots or like a movie where the experience is 100% reproduceable every time. As a rtf you'd get some additional consideration but first impressions count. If you got lousy service the first time of course you wouldn't go back for more.

There really isn't any foolproof solution. Any rating system can be gamed like the stock market etc even though it's supposed to operate on scientific principles like supply and demand. What sbf has at this point is fairly workable, a girl might get great ratings from her okt but negative ratings from genuine bros will tell a different story. The only issue is whether to waitfor more FR or be the vanguard.
Old 23-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Xamot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty much plus there is also the issue of chemistry. Some people just tend to fuck better with some people.
Old 24-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Could the Rashomon effect partly explain the contrasting FRs?

For those bros who r unfamilar w/ the famous Japanese movie Rashomon (1950), here is a good review: Rashomon

The moral of this movie for me?

Reality is in the mind of the beholder.

Good day!
Old 30-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Samster

The Rashomon effect is relevant in all human activities n endeavours n may hv great influence on history, culture, religion, law n justice, politics, journalism, finance n investment, entertainment, even human evolution, science, medicine n technology, etc., etc.

Just a handful of articles to whet ur appetite:

What a camera test reveals depends on who is doing the testing: DV - Columns - The Rashomon Effect

Assessing Left Ventricular Performance
A Rashomon Effect:
Assessing Left Ventricular Performance: A Rashomon Effect -- de Simone and Devereux 51 (2): 179 -- Hypertension

Bill McDermott, CNBC, and the Rashomon Effect:
Moonwatcher: Bill McDermott, CNBC, and the Rashomon Effect

Eyewitnesses and the Rashomon effect:
Eyewitnesses and the Rashomon effect: a growing body of social science research indicates that eyewitness testimony is less reliable than most lay people think. Should judges allow expert testimony about the studies? (01-AUG-08) Illinois Bar Journal

'Rashomon Effect' at work:
Newstradamus: 'Rashomon Effect' at work

The Rashomon effect:
The Rashomon effect | Features | Jerusalem Post

Reality is in the mind of the beholder!!

Thx for reading!
Old 30-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Cuntster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DEEP ! FULL OF INK ! Impressive BRO ! .
Old 06-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Although "reality is in the mind of the beholder," I hv been rejected by FLs twice in my life time. This rejections r real, not imaginary, IMHO.

The first rejection happened a long time ago when I was in my early 20s. My good fren n I were so stunned by the beauty of this tall 18-yr-old SYT in New Peitou, Taiwan, that we literally scrambled n scuffled for the right to her pussy!! She ran away n refused to come back, even though I begged the mamasan n offered to triple the damage.

The second rejection occurred last yr. I met this high-priced gal but was disappointed w/ her looks n figure (price exceeded value a lot). My body language was probably very negative n she made an excuse n left. I guess subconsciously I was hoping that she would leave. I didn't even hv to pay Taxi fare.

Have I been treated badly by FLs before? Yes!! Their FRs were all very positive!! Must be the Rashomon effect, haha. I'll cite two examples.

1) A local gal from an OKT. She was too skinny n was sick w/ flu! My body language turned negative immediately n reflexively. I should hv rejected her but paiseh lah. She sensed my negative vibes n responded in kind, haha.

2) A PRC student. She was too short n legs too big lah. Same negative action n reaction. Very bad experience, haha.

Now I'll reject a FL if I'm not satisfied w/ her looks n figure, even if she has entered the rm. I hv learnt to be polite n gracious n will offer to pay her taxi fare.

Just my 2 cents.

Thx for reading.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

I have learnt to take all the FRs here with a high dosage of salt.

And everything is up to perception like what u said. Let me cite a case :

25 yr old PRC with D-cup Boobs and so-so face. 1.55m tall and curly hair. To different guy she will get different rating.

To a guy who loves Big Boobs - 9/10
To a guy who loves tall girls - 6/10
To a young NS guy - 6/10 (too old)
To a 30-something - 7/10 (just nice)
To a 50-something - 8/10 (wow ! syt ah !)
To a guy who love straight long hair - 5/10
To a guy who prefer wild look - 7.5/10 (curly locks = wild ??)

The instances I noted above is all based on looks only. disregarding all other factors. And there are so many other factors : chemistry, attitude, mood, atmosphere etc etc.... the list is endless.

The FRs here serve as a guide and I tend to trust those with lots of FRs that have a few mixed/negative FR cause no wl is so perfect to get glowing FRs all the time.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
I have learnt to take all the FRs here with a high dosage of salt.

25 yr old PRC with D-cup Boobs and so-so face. 1.55m tall and curly hair. To different guy she will get different rating.

To a guy who loves Big Boobs - 9/10
To a guy who loves tall girls - 6/10
To a young NS guy - 6/10 (too old)
To a 30-something - 7/10 (just nice)
To a 50-something - 8/10 (wow ! syt ah !)
To a guy who love straight long hair - 5/10
To a guy who prefer wild look - 7.5/10 (curly locks = wild ??)

The instances I noted above is all based on looks only. disregarding all other factors. And there are so many other factors : chemistry, attitude, mood, atmosphere etc etc.... the list is endless.

The FRs here serve as a guide and I tend to trust those with lots of FRs that have a few mixed/negative FR cause no wl is so perfect to get glowing FRs all the time.
This effect too cheem for me...

For me, even same FL can get different rating depending on mood and level of horniness.

So I usually depend on others to moderate and also RTF and review my own points after a while.

Best is always to hunt yourself...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 06-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

For me, even same FL can get different rating depending on mood and level of horniness.

So I usually depend on others to moderate and also RTF and review my own points after a while.

yup you are right.

Long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away ???).......

I tried a PRC syt. First time it was so good that I rated it 8/10.

2nd try, I dunno maybe too tired or novelty not there anymore. Whole thing was more like 6/10 for me.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
fathead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Warbird,

Hope my posting is not 1 of the reasons for you writing such a long post

So Sorry about it
Old 06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

25 yr old PRC with D-cup Boobs and so-so face. 1.55m tall and curly hair. To different guy she will get different rating...

I couldn't agree w/ u more, bro.

One man's meat is...

Of course looks can be very subjective, but the Rashomon effect is a bit more than that n may concern something that can be measured or quantified, such as weight n height. For example, two perfectly honest n observant bros meet the same gal. One will say she is tall, maybe 168 n another will say she is short, perhaps only 156!! That is the Rashomon effect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post

Hi bro,

Very good point. I now try to hunt w/ a pack of like-minded frens in L8 n KTVs, haha.

Quote:
yup you are right.

Long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away ???).......

I tried a PRC syt. First time it was so good that I rated it 8/10.

2nd try, I dunno maybe too tired or novelty not there anymore. Whole thing was more like 6/10 for me.
Very interesting. Same bro, same gal, probably same level of service, but vastly different perception n hence the divergence in ratings! Wat to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathead View Post
Bro Warbird,

Hope my posting is not 1 of the reasons for you writing such a long post

So Sorry about it
Hi bro,

No no. I started this thread on 23 Dec, long before ur post on LW.

Cheers!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

I know looks is very subjective n one man's meat is another...and that reality is in the mind of the beholder.

However, there r other factors which could greatly influence how we rate a gal's attractiveness: Makeup, hairdo, dress, accessories, jewelry, etc. And how clearly we can actually see her is important n that depends on whether there is bright light or not(day or night).

Meeting a FL at night in a KTV or along L8/Talma may give unfair advantage to the gal. She is all dressed up n the lighting is usually dim...hmmm. Need to see her again w/o makeup, under bright sunlight, then one can be sure of her true appearance, haha.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kool8look deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long as you enjoy....... what is ratings to you?
Old 11-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool8look View Post
As long as you enjoy....... what is ratings to you?
To take it a step further, u can always enjoy urself no matter what happens...becos reality is in the mind of the beholder, haha. You will become the happiest man on earth.

Goodnight!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1