The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 15
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of
Sunday Times - 1 in 5 wife cheats, whats ya view???

As the papers on sunday HEADLINES! EVERY 1 in 5 wives CHEATS on her husband. I'm calling out to ALL brothers & sisters who reads this thread to comment on their views.

PLEASE dont be shy & share your views HERE right now.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sunday Times - 1 in 5 wife cheats, whats ya view???

Dun ever get married...just maintain bf & gf relationship...in this way....u wun get hurt that much if ur wife make a cuckoo out of u...
Old 13-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Andylin24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every woman who cheats on their husband have many reaaons to tell.
In a relationship to go on , both parties need
To play their part
Old 13-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

My two cents abt this ! Times had changed, women's mentality and perspectives of life had changed also . They are now more go getters in life and career ! True 1 in 5 wives cheat . No big deal cos how many men in that ratio cheat also ? look at SBF . How many men here are married and attached . It depends on how you look at this issue then . WHY does this happen ? it could be out for revenge , an eye for an eye , the husband do it so can I the wife also thingy ?

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 13-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No doubt, this is just a ballpark figure generated from a fixed sampling size. Maybe, within a group of 50 wives, 10 wives cheated on their husbands. Maybe another group of 50 wives, there will be only 5 wives who cheated on their husbands.

It is up to you to think if you and your wife will be committed to each other, and the trust between each other must be strong. I believe people do not cheat without a reason, and it will not happen overnight, unless it is a personality problem where that individual (guy/girl) is not suited in a marriage.

But anyway, this figure actually shows us that people are getting independent nowadays, which is clearly shown by the increasing numbers of woman not getting married. Not like the olden days where women are dependent on the husband for everything in life.

It is a good thing to have a capable wife, but also a loyal, trustful, honest, loving wife. Don't you think it will be a plus point to our lives?

Just my 2cents. Cheers !!
Old 13-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 22
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
My two cents abt this ! Times had changed, women's mentality and perspectives of life had changed also . They are now more go getters in life and career ! True 1 in 5 wives cheat . No big deal cos how many men in that ratio cheat also ? look at SBF . How many men here are married and attached . It depends on how you look at this issue then . WHY does this happen ? it could be out for revenge , an eye for an eye , the husband do it so can I the wife also thingy ?
agreed wif bro jasdude. it's a 2-way direction, mos of the time...

in tis modern days, anything can happen. so, it's the mentality on how everyone look at it.

if one has read enuf in tis forum & has seen some of the threads, one will know tat it's nothin new.

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 13-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Whats the big deal?

Guys cheat on their wives and gfs more than women still.

Anyway, I think its the sign of the times. Today's women are more liberated and independent.

Women today are holding on to regional jobs that require them to travel. Business trips and overseas postings or long duration of a trip are just the catalyst for affairs.
Old 13-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Time change in the past the women are will close one eye and open one eye reason mostly became housewife and the husband bring back the $. Nowadays the women are more liberal & majority educated & majority working and see the world before.

Alot have been change in our society we can't expect it to be like the past. I've mention in another thread.

PI cases nowadays 40% husband engage to catch wife 30% wife engage to catch husband 30% others.

In the past mostly is those rich upper class is 60% wife catch husband (scare their inherit go to others) 10% Husband engage catch wife (scare wife have lover swindle money) 30% others.

So now is the women ERA so husband or husband to be or bf mentally prepare. There is this thinking it will never happen to me attitude need to change. It could very much happen and you will be caught off guard.

Asian men majority will not accept having a hotwifing relationship. But than again It changing even in china now you get to see or hear they have orgy party,3some,hotwifing etc........

So it changing my mentality is this for me if let say if the wife really go out and play i wish to trash it out some rules...

1) No bringing back home
2) Protection (cause we have kids)
3) No feeling involve if feeling
4) Family 1st, 2nd......

but my wife fall into 4 that doesn't cheat....... why i'm so confident cause she not into sex (so having a FB is out) Unless this guy manage to touch her heart which confirm the family will break up.....
Old 13-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
LOL i think 99.9% of the married husband cheat on their wife in this forum. If they take a sampling from this forum, i think Sunday Times will have this as headline ALMOST ALL SINGAPOREAN HUSBANDS CHEAT ON THEIR WIFE!!
Old 13-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HAHA, i post a recent thread that SG girls are the 5th top most unfaithful woman in the world.

I think yours is an evidence to back up my previous thread. However, i think i agree with pacificboy21 that most of the guys in this forum cheated their wife.

The probability might hit up to every 4 in 5. However, if i am married i will stay faithfull.
Old 13-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 17
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Sunday Times - 1 in 5 wife cheats, whats ya view???

Well, to all cheating husbands out here.
You ought to prepare that this 1 out of the 5 is your lovely wife. You can't hv best of both worlds isn't it? Is a fair game when you enter the field to play.
Time changed, people changed.
Cheers.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ricrain29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 in 5 wife cheats!!! I wonder how many in 5 men cheats???? Maybe we should start a study about that here!!
Old 13-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Why am I not surprised at the stat? Perhaps we Singaporean men have to buck up and bring our women in line. If they can do it so can we.....I wonder who do the straying wives cheat on? Expats or locals?

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 13-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

If man can cheat, so does woman. End of story.
Old 13-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

haha...if 1 in 5 wife cheats...means more women for local bros...lol....just dun get caught lah...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1