The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Life sux after marriage?

Yo bros, just wanna get some views from all of u. yesterday just had a quarrel with wifey. claimed that I am not giving her enuff freedom to care for herself (we stay separate, only meet on weekends). so she decided to stop meeting me for a month so tat we wun quarrel. cos she mentioned that due to me getting more uglier (i dun care much abt looks, just keep the same looks everytime), she feels tat she becomes more uglier. she needs time to get in touch with her ownself and also ask me to groom myself up, train my stamina n body etc.

Honestly, i feel very lost. dunno issit becos i m getting stale or i really sux. sometimes i wanna share my work stress with her but she said "she cannot help", hence listening to me is also pointless. I warned her tat I may get into fling if this goes on but she like bo-chup. cos she said i dun respect her if i fling? any bros can give suggestions on how to salvage this r/s?

Honestly, i am feeling tired from all these quarrels oso but somehow marriage to me is a committment, unlike her saying "marriage is just a piece of paper" which she should still have the freedom to do what she likes?
Old 13-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Life sux after marriage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
sometimes i wanna share my work stress with her but she said "she cannot help", hence listening to me is also pointless.
With such a "supportive" wife, who needs enemies?

Yo dude, time to move on. 3 main criteria for wife material.

1) She can cook
2) She can fuck
3) She can be your emotional support

If she can't fulfill number 3, she better be damn good in either of the other 2.
Old 13-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post

1) She can cook
2) She can fuck

If she can't fulfill number 3, she better be damn good in either of the other 2.
No better advice than the one you just gave
Up you
Old 13-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yo bros, just wanna get some views from all of u. yesterday just had a quarrel with wifey. claimed that I am not giving her enuff freedom to care for herself (we stay separate, only meet on weekends). so she decided to stop meeting me for a month so tat we wun quarrel. cos she mentioned that due to me getting more uglier (i dun care much abt looks, just keep the same looks everytime), she feels tat she becomes more uglier. she needs time to get in touch with her ownself and also ask me to groom myself up, train my stamina n body etc.

Honestly, i feel very lost. dunno issit becos i m getting stale or i really sux. sometimes i wanna share my work stress with her but she said "she cannot help", hence listening to me is also pointless. I warned her tat I may get into fling if this goes on but she like bo-chup. cos she said i dun respect her if i fling? any bros can give suggestions on how to salvage this r/s?

Honestly, i am feeling tired from all these quarrels oso but somehow marriage to me is a committment, unlike her saying "marriage is just a piece of paper" which she should still have the freedom to do what she likes?
Lose her and look for someone better
Girls who say they want freedom after marriage are not ready for one
Old 13-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
verisio is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post

1) She can cook
2) She can fuck

Yo bro, most women (mainly sg girls) i meet these days,
1) CANNOT cook at all ( I can whip up some decent dishes, learning from my maid and training in Army)
2) Some are damn horny and can Fuck well. (but most become dead fish after marriage)
3) some suck at this coz most of them are born with silver spoon or born with bronze spoon but expect platinum spoon right from start. Too self-centered.

They can make good gfs, fun to be with and enjoyable with some of them being adventurous in bonking but i've to be very careful if i wanna settle down with them, it's an almost different set of criteria to be a wife compared to just being a gf.

The key thing is to identify the right characteristics for a what we want in a wife, and funnily most of the time, they wun make good gfs. Unfortunately, I've not met such a local girl till today. I've had better luck with smart n highly educated foreign girls..

the woes of us males Cheers!
Old 13-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:

what's the reason u 2 are staying apart?

i'm not sure, but she sure sounds like she's not putting much effort into the r/s..

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 13-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15813 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yo bro!! She's definitely not ready for this sacred communion. A wife would love the husband no matter how he looks like and will always listen to his woes...vice versa too. Space/freedom is given when you see too much of each other like every single day and night. Personal space than is a luxury but not for periods of time like a week or a month. If she scared that she may be getting uglier and uglier, she just does not want to be left out if your marriage does not work meaning that she is available at any point of time to go out and date again.
Now let's take it from her point of view. Maybe she's someone awho is very image conscious and when ever she goes out with you or go to gatherings she wants to show you off at your best. Maybe she like to be potrayed as like a celebrity couple that kind of status. Maybe her circle of galfriends who are married have great looking or at least dynamic charactered and presentable. She's just feeling jealous and envious.
But I still dun like the feel that she does not want to meet you for a month. Something does not feel right. My suggestion but you need not follow it, is to pump back some devotion and attention into your r/s.
Recreate a happy memory
Bring her out for some fun
change your image for a day just to make her happy
win her back with words/actions/love
talk things out without losing your cool
never bring anything up about having a fling or anything by doing or saying that you really are threatening her and not respecting her(wrong move)
basically your marriage has become stagnant so bring it back to life okey
Than see how things work out......
Old 13-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 20
malcom369 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermalcom369 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

since she feels u are not up to the mark, go prove it. Go get urself a fling/ons/affair/another gal and proof her wrong.

Do it w the mind to divorce (as long no kids, flat haven buy can!) and wait for her to catch u. Then u turn around and say "I told u so" and end it. If i were u i cant wait to see that face hahahaha
Old 13-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

dont she have enough freedom when the 2 of u only come tgt during weekends? anyway, by staying away from each other, i think it creates more problem bigger than solve ur problem. shouldn't a couple stay with each other and enjoy everyday's life and each other companion when they are married? this is the least the reason why 2 people have decided to be married anyway. (unless shotgun).

and did she need to be that attractive to the other people? beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. if she can attract her husband well, i feel that's enough. she should carry some confidence in herself too. she shouldn't blame her own ugliness on u. as u are not the one who dresses her or whatever.

anyway, from what she have quarrelled with u, its a open invitation to something call divorce. probably she just want u to pop that word.
Old 13-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
xiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

brudder, i suggests tt u put in some effort n try to woo yr wife all over again....last time i also like u , tell myself that i am what i am and if she dun like it f**k it! but then she really disappear! i regrest one thousand times...so i tell myself not to be stubborn n put in the effort, after putting in effort, then maybe yr wife will love u more than before. all the best brudder
Old 13-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

bro loster,my advice is u better buck up or lost her,i can sense that she is bored of current marriage and might be seeing other ppl....
Old 13-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
nehlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Why bother this kind of wife when she not there when u need her support?Do u sense anything wrong in her sudden change?Sorry if i sound negative..
Old 13-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

2 me,women 2 the really most unpredictable creatures on tis planet.
they k flip flop as & when they like.
jz hv 2 bear w it bro.....................................
but u & yr wife really special becos u all stay apart???
Old 13-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Bro, I feel your pain and anxiety.

From personal experience, I can tell you that at this point in time, your relationship is already red light danger sign on. The very basis of any true relationship is meeting of minds and wanting to spend time together to do things together. Right now, you are as good as standing on a different planet as your wife. And it seems that she is moving away further and further. I dont want to speculate whether or not she has some other new interests outside as that is irrelevant for now.

Life is about choice Bro. You have to make a choice now either:

(i) dont do anything, continue your current status quo - if you dont a choice then life will make a choice for you. Be prepared for divorce eventually or more unhappiness in various forms and permutations; OR

(ii)if you still really love her and want her back. Then you have to make an effort and do something to win her back.

But before making your choice, ask yourself honestly: what do you want? Do you still love her? Is this the woman you want to spend your life with? Be the mother of your children? share your life's happiness and sadness with? Is she the one who will stand by you through life's hardships and downsides?

Good luck Bro and wish you happiness eventually.
Old 14-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, i dun usually have the habit of dishing out advices or participate in discussion of this nature. However, I just have 2 cents worth here...

I am assuming you are young. Younger than me at any rate, and you dun have kids. If your relationship with your wife is like this, maybe both of you need to think long term. Is that the kind of marriage relationship you intend to live thru' for the rest of your lives? Its no fun... and what if kids comes about? if by then you think of getting a divorce, then it's not just between the 2 of you.

I've been married for 16 years.. with an 11 year old son. Everytime I hear Jeff Dunham's joke about marriage, I go damn!! He hits it right on the nail... "You know when you say 'till death do us part? later you realize you were setting a goal"

Think carefully what kind of life you want for the rest of it... Act while its not too late and not too many people involve.

Having said that, you should sit your wife down and have a good, open discussion with her about both your future.

Good Luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1