The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
Bs Ktv(discuss abt girls only)

pls pls, hope there's no misunderstanding. I started this thread with same subject as the other popular thread not to attract attention... these motives I think some of u notice from some threads in this forum.

started this coz there's demand for it. some bros (denoted as X) have mentioned they wan info abt the girls in that bs thread, instead of discussion among old birds of that thread. actually nothing wrong, people free to post anything. but X, like me, turn away from reading that thread as so many posts of no interest to them. To find FR (eg the one below i post b4, so I include below again), is like 海底捞针.

hope no 1 will down my reputation’s pts. though I think no harm, its not $$ anyway, but still feel bad. many times already, ppl dunno for wat reason keep decrease my pts, I merely just write something of no harm to anybody. if i really say things offended somebody, sorry

(Appear b4 on 1420 of “Bs Ktv” thread)
More details of the girls I earlier mentioned. I won’t say bad things abt them, don’t want to break their ricebowl:

xiaoqian. looks 8. short girl, 1.5+ metres, B cup. she like hj for u in rm, fuckable

ying ying. looks 8.5. Eurasian look. conservative in rm, but hiong in bed. hot water bbbj, loud moaning

zu er.曾月丽lookalike,the newscaster. gd service, not hiong type, but will arouse u with moves, dunno how to describe. fuckable

xiao hong. 1.5+ metres (short girls in bs not a lot, why? PRC like this?), B cup. Cyndi Wang lookalike. suck your nipple, rub your bro with her hand, but hj no.

LiLi. looks 8. well known for her singing. 168 cm. gd frencher. don’t like sit on men’s lap. don’t go hotel 1.

Gigi (looks 7.5) and Sally (looks 7) being in BS longest among the list above, so no need FR
Old 07-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bs Ktv(discuss abt girls only)

thanks bro for creating such a useful thread.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
but X, like me, turn away from reading that thread as so many posts of no interest to them.

many times already, ppl dunno for wat reason keep decrease my pts, I merely just write something of no harm to anybody.

More details of the girls I earlier mentioned. I won’t say bad things abt them, don’t want to break their ricebowl:
precisely cos you dun read, you dun learn, your pts keep going down; if you really care about their ricebowl, then there's no need to advertise them here for ALL to see understand?
Old 07-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 23
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

to threadstarter,
i dun think its a gd idea to do this; this is unlike gl or hc, where svcs are structured and ops are institutionalised somewhat.
give it a thot; u cud be jeopardising some gers earning chances.
cheers
Old 07-04-2007, 04:58 PM
clan007

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Threadstarter doesn't seems to understand our concern .... despite numerous explanation in the existing BS Ktv thread.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

The threadstarter may be Rep Power 0 and have miserable Rep points or even zero posts. But he has as much right to create new threads on this forum as much as anyone else.

If anyone has a problem with it, PM sammyboyfor. He's the one with the authority to remove the thread. Frankly, I doubt he gives a flying fuck about anyone's ricebowl and frankly, it's none of our bloody business either.

Otherwise, just go back to your favourite threads and TCSS. Nobody's forcing you to post here.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
pls pls, hope there's no misunderstanding. I started this thread with same subject as the other popular thread not to attract attention... . if i really say things offended somebody, sorry
You owe nobody an explanation or apology. None of us pay for the privelege of posting here. Do what you want as long as it's within forum rules.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

The cynical bastard strikes again
Old 07-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 23
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass View Post
The threadstarter may be Rep Power 0 and have miserable Rep points or even zero posts. But he has as much right to create new threads on this forum as much as anyone else.

If anyone has a problem with it, PM sammyboyfor. He's the one with the authority to remove the thread. Frankly, I doubt he gives a flying fuck about anyone's ricebowl and frankly, it's none of our bloody business either.

Otherwise, just go back to your favourite threads and TCSS. Nobody's forcing you to post here.

it is within yr right to voice yr opinion but it is also other ppl's right to voice their concern to the thread starter....why got ppl step onto yr tail isit so kpo......why now bastard can talk so loud liao huh?
Old 07-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

there r ppl who like FR , dun believe look thro bs ktv thread, not easy find as so many pages.. i doing them a favor. sigh.. i say already i mean no harm, sad to c ppl decrease my pts again. eg u go bs spend cover charge already, so lucky u will find the gems? sometimes they will come ur rm, but sometimes they dun. tats y so many bros u c there standing at corridor, 守朱待兔 ..sorry if my chinese wrong
Old 07-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

hope not only i contribute, the rest who agree with my pt of sharing with all other bros, also contribute
Old 08-04-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Bs Ktv(discuss abt girls only)

at time of writing this, since I started this thread, 5 up my pts, 6 down my pts. Last time when I post in Bs Ktv, hardly a single 1 down my pt. so I shd hid my sharing in Bs Ktv 1400 over pages ? instead of started a thread where the info is easily accessible? sigh..
Old 08-04-2007, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
sbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of lightsbfpolis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
........ so I shd hid my sharing in Bs Ktv 1400 over pages ? instead of started a thread where the info is easily accessible? sigh..
Did you get overwhelmed there ?

AnnaPolis is the capital of Maryland and home of the United States Naval Academy.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Nowsdays gers there still older than me??
Old 08-04-2007, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad tread lah. Cos it will help make the popular gal to find 28 tables nia

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1