The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 💞💞 PATTI 💞💞 20YO SYT (PP-VERIFIED); FIRST TIME IN FL; KILLER BBBJ+CIM

P A T T I

Do not judge Patti's legit age of 20yo. She packed a powerful & sensual BBBJ that makes men wanting for more.

Name: Patti
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-24-36 (Natural)
Height: 152cm
Weight: 43kg
Skin Tone: Fair-White
Pussy: Clean-Shaved
Language: Thai, Some English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$120 / 45 mins
$130 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$160 / 90 mins
$200 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

For Full Telegram Reviews, please click this link below:
[ TG-Reviews ]

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 15-10-2024 at 09:10 AM.
Old 10-10-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 💞💞 PATTI 💞💞 20YO SYT (PP-VERIFIED); FIRST TIME IN FL; KILLER BBBJ+CIM

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogisme View Post
Patti from FoxyThai

Real young.
Youthful shyness.
Boobs like a young cute teenager.
Was told she's new to trade, had my expectations lowered.
Just wanted a youthful young girl and she is one.
Cute lips.
She initiated kissing.
Recently tried some other young girls,
Some might ask you shower alone,
Blowjob almost non existence.
Inexperience kind. But nevertheless young.

But for Patti, I'd say either she's all out to please, or she is trained by an older boyfriend, I'm just guessing, I didn't get to ask. She can't really speak English, so GT the only way.
She showered me.
Some teasing in showers.
On to bed, she initiated kissing.
Then cat bath, while I play with her nipples.
She went on to bbbj.
I was quite surprised, it was good for a young girl. That's why I thought she must have been taught somehow. But today is only her 2nd day of work in this trade.
It was so good. That I want to CIM.
Soft gentle but fast enough and deep.
Switch position and have her kneeled infront of me, held her head and she allowed me to facefuck her. I went on deeper and harder. And she allowed it. Not bad.
With me rock hard,
she Sexily grabbed the condom, helped me caps on, and inserted me in cowgirl. Didn't need to use ky. Omg. She is wet naturally.
She grinded and guided my hands to her boobs. To grab her while she continue grinding.
I changed her to missionary, she just allowed me to open her wide and f her hard.
Didn't get to change to doggy, already ended there.
After showers was kinky too.
Seriously good. Feels like a soft clingy girlfriend.
Shy and demure.
Photo as real as it gets.
Will consider rtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Decided to try her after reading your FR. No regrets, like an obedience gf, shy & demure type. Gave her a small tip after service and she was quite surprise by it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang123 View Post
Patti, FoxyThai

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...ighlight=patti

This stable mostly has pre-milf, that I had booked before twice,
this time round, the 3rd time, chose an advertised SYT,
so try lor.

Overall impression is polite and accommodating girl, so that is good.
Session was packed with activity until feel like over-worked the girl,
but she still soldiered on. Kudos for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
Patti from Foxythai
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1005035

OKT : solid! Share the accuate girl info. Fast as always.

Looks: She looks like her pics.Young innocent looking, GND vibes.. like that neighbour's young daughter.

Body: Slim, petite body and nice curves

Boobs: pair of natural b cups with no sag, so soft and nice to grab

BBBJ: suck my cock like a lollipop , lots of popping and slurping sound, love the way she suck on my tip and deep throat. she is very skilful with her mouth that quite surprised me.

FJ: that surprised me again. Very low mileage, quite tight but somehow wet pussy. She is shy and not initiate but when hit her point, she became to very horny girl who can take a hard pounding and hard ramming for multiple positions for long time and quite enjoying it. But she not active engage in frenching if you don't initiate it.

GFE: From entering to end of the session. She is attentive in servicing you. Non commercial feel. She’s quite a cute and lovely girl, feeling so guilty for desecrating her

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwakeRS View Post
Had went to look for Patti from Foxythai.
Patti is like bonking your shy poly gf. She is shy but willing to try very hard to please you.
Body figure looks great like a thin poly girl. Boobs are nice to hold. Please be gentle with her.

Did my first shot with FJ while frenching her. She manage to squeeze out a 2nd shot from me. She will keep on bbbj me till I release.

Another quality SYT from OKT. Photos are genuine and will not reject. Always trust this stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinbarney View Post
Stable: Foxy Thai
Sbf Profile Link: https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1005035

OKT: OKT is sooper cool and i am his regular csutomer. He always take care of his man by advicing based on your needs

Model Name: Patti (First time)

Location: G area decrete and no crowd around Clean and small room with very single bed. Shower is big enough to accomodate 2 people and your fun
Looks: Patti is true SYT, her strucure and figure and vibes are match perfectly with SYT.
Body: Guess this is first time i ma meeting true SYT.. i usually go for meaty girls.. But OKT recommened to try... true SYT.. the body oozes teen ness top to bottom
Boobs: I dont know how the sizes are measure but her boobs suite very aptly for her body frame.. they are like very tender coconuts.. please hold them gently
Massage: Did not ask or go for it
Bath: Started as standard bath.. she asked to if need shower.. i said yes.. went in and its was standard bath.. i usually try to start to run down my hand if the lady is ok.. she was ok with my gesture and started to run my hand. She allowed and enjoyed the movements the bath was awesome
Kiss/French: She does not start with Frenching.. but you are allowed to.. based on rapo and again be gentle.. all her body oozes college vibes
BBBJ: Starts slow and goes deep.. has good suction and not the name sake blow job.. she keeps going on till u statisy or stop her
Paiting: You can spend your quality time spending down there.. no barriers and no limits. But be gentle.. I guess i touched her swee spot and she started with cursh me with her strong BBBJ..
CIM: did not try
COF: Did not try
AR: Did not ask
FJ: Very accomodative.. and can take deep.. her moaning sound make you loose your juice early
GFE/PSE: Very much GFE that lets all your desires full fill
RTF: 200%
Overall:

Patti is a true SYT and the best bonk for me in this year.. Once again hail Foxy Thai OKT... no photo shop no difference.. what you see is what you get.. Tiny room and single bed.. Less talk and thought it will be tough to break ice.. she started with askin for shower.. so direct to work.. Enjoyed by hand nuru on her body throughly in the shower and back in room.. dired and layed on bed.. she started the BBBJ action and steadily increased the pace.. she does not stop untill i asked for.. then it was my turn... she layed on bed indicating she is ready for any action.... Clean shaved and only smell of a SYT.. enjoyed my sweet paiting time and it was awesome.. but they was reaction for my paiting.. she came back to me with a stronger BBBJ.. i was already getting into fuck mode.. she started to ride me and she was enjoying the ride.. later moved to different positions.. the best was doggy.. having petite and small body is an advantage.. she enjoys every boking position and intensity.. but be gently bro...

She is true SYT and RTF: 200%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkblink7 View Post
Patti from FoxyThai
Look: 8/10 Young cute face won't reject
Body: 8/10 slim , young body , B cup
French 6/10 quite green but willing to learn
Bbbj: 7/10 willing to put in effort had to tell her to stop.
FJ: 9/10 Good and tight , Manage to cum twice within an hour tight pussy!! change position no black face while resting she offer massage
Gfe: 7/10 depends on individual for me ok
RTF: Maybe
Overall ok had a enjoyable session she is quite green but she really put in alot of effort tight pussy ��
Thanks foxythai for the arrangement.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 15-10-2024 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-10-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 💞💞 PATTI 💞💞 20YO SYT (PP-VERIFIED); FIRST TIME IN FL; KILLER BBBJ+CIM

For Full Reviews, please click this Telegram link below:

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 11-10-2024, 01:35 AM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 11-10-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 11-10-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 11-10-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 11-10-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 11-10-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 11-10-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 12-10-2024, 01:35 AM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 12-10-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 12-10-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 12-10-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Old 12-10-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (A)

[ TG-Reviews ]

Contact Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1