The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 22
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Statutory Rape

Be very careful...for free sex it must be 16 yrs old and above, for paid sex it must be 21 yrs old and above. Remember the chick can screw your life later if she decide to report on you. Now these horny NS fellas is going to prison and get special treatment from other immates.

================================================== ===
The Straits Times
Oct 19, 2005
Cash-short girl, 14, asked boyfriend to get men for her

By Selina Lum

A 14-YEAR-OLD girl who needed money to pay her bills hit on a shocking solution: she asked her boyfriend if he had friends who would be willing to pay for her sexual services. Then, after she had slept with at least five of them, she reported them all, including her boyfriend, to the police.

The girl's boyfriend, a 19-year-old national serviceman, had invited each of them to pay to have sex with her.

Two months later, in September last year, she made a police report stating that she had had sex with several different men on different occasions. The boyfriend, now 20, and five others were later charged with having sex with an underage girl.

Yesterday, operations assistant Muhammad Taufiq Sahak, 21, became the fifth person convicted for having sex with her. He was jailed for two months.

Two others have been jailed, one for eight months, the other for three. Another was sent to a boys' home. The fourth was given probation.

The case of the boyfriend, who faces nine charges of having sex with her, is expected to be mentioned on Nov 21. Police investigations are ongoing to trace the rest.

A person convicted of having sex with an underage girl can be jailed for up to five years and fined up to $10,000.

It was not mentioned in court why the girl went to the police after having instigated the encounters.

Yesterday, a district court heard that, in July last year, the boyfriend had called Taufiq, then his NS camp mate, and told him that a girl was offering sex for $30. Taufiq said he was not interested.

He offered again on another occasion and, this time, Taufiq agreed. The boyfriend introduced the girl to him at a Woodlands coffee shop before taking them to his home at a nearby condominium.

Taufiq then had sex with the girl in one of the bedrooms, paid her $30 and left.

Pleading for leniency yesterday, Taufiq's lawyer S.S. Dhillon said that, at first, his client thought the girl, who was wearing a very short skirt and a body-hugging top, was at least 18 years old.

But just before they were about to have sex, his friend suddenly mentioned that she was under 16. Taufiq claimed he had 'little time to react'.

Taufiq went home and put the matter behind him, but in May this year, he was contacted by the Criminal Investigation Department's Serious Sexual Crime Branch.

He had been implicated by the girl's boyfriend, who was arrested on the same charge, Mr Dhillon said.

The lawyer noted that the act had been between two consenting individuals in the context of a prostitute-patron scenario. He stressed that his client was young and it was a one-off offence.

'Taufiq did not employ trickery. He did not coerce the girl either,' he said.

The girl, he noted, was far more 'street-smart' than his client, who was a virgin before he had sex with her.

The case is reminiscent of one in 2001, in which four men were hauled to court for having sex with a 15-year-old secondary school student they met in an Internet chatroom called Singapore 30+. They were jailed for a year.

[email protected]
Old 19-10-2005, 08:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Statutory Rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by xocturnal
Be very careful...for free sex it must be 16 yrs old and above, for paid sex it must be 21 yrs old and above.
Which part of the law says that for paid sex, the gal must be 21 yrs old and above? I don't think that there is such a law.
Old 19-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 22
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Which part of the law says that for paid sex, the gal must be 21 yrs old and above? I don't think that there is such a law.
sorie, should be 18 yrs and above....thanks for pointing out this error
Old 19-10-2005, 08:47 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, as long as the girl is 14 and below, it is still considered RAPE regardless even if consent is given by the girl. As for 15 to 18, you can still be charge for Carnal Connection. Even if FL/WL is above 18, she still can cry rape if she wants.
Old 19-10-2005, 08:51 PM

Rape. Sec 375 Cap 224
A man is said to commit “rape” who, except in the case hereinafter excepted, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the 5 following descriptions:

(a) against her will;

(b) without her consent;

(c) with her consent, when her consent has been obtained by putting her in fear of death or hurt;

(d) with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married or to whom she would consent;

(e) with or without her consent, when she is under 14 years of age.

Explanation.
Penetration is sufficient to constitute the sexual intercourse necessary to the offence of rape.

Exception.
Sexual intercourse by a man with his own wife, the wife not being under 14 years of age, is not rape.

Punishment for rape Sec 376 Cap 224
(1) Subject to subsection (2), whoever commits rape shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

(2) Whoever, in order to commit or to facilitate the commission of an offence of rape against any woman —

(a) voluntarily causes hurt to her or to any other person; or

(b) puts her in fear of death or hurt to herself or any other person,

and whoever commits rape by having sexual intercourse with a woman under 14 years of age without her consent, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than 8 years and not more than 20 years and shall also be punished with caning with not less than 12 strokes.
Old 19-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i don 't think it is in effect yet on the 18 and above for paid sex still in the works..
Old 19-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Rape. Sec 375 Cap 224
A man is said to commit “rape” who, except in the case hereinafter excepted, has sexual intercourse with a woman under circumstances falling under any of the 5 following descriptions:
Bro CP I thought the age is 16 and below is considered statuory rape whether consent or not....
Old 19-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Terminator1979

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Bro CP I thought the age is 16 and below is considered statuory rape whether consent or not....
Bro Frankiestine, the law is that as long as the gal is below 14, with or without consent os consider rape under the Penal Code. However, if the girl is 16 and below but above the age of 14, you can still be charge for Carnal Connection under the Woman's Chapter.
Old 19-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Terminator1979

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
DELETED - Double Posting
Old 19-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so all brudder pls be careful...better check out properly the age of the gal if u have such lobang..MUST CHECK

but i do kind of think gal have too much protection and privillige...they can juz do anything they like coz they got such a cutting edge against man..

so the gal like it juz offered sex then dun like it report to police....we are like puppet to them..

hope brudder who object to wat i feel...dun flame me..i juz tink its a bit of unfair..
Old 19-10-2005, 09:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why dont people read the stickies??

check out here

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42477

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-10-2005, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbee
but i do kind of think gal have too much protection and privillige...they can juz do anything they like coz they got such a cutting edge against man..

so the gal like it juz offered sex then dun like it report to police....we are like puppet to them..
We do not have a Man Chapter to "protect" us.

Anyway, when a rape case is reported, the victim will send send to a hospital for a medical check-up where evidence like semen, DNA, saliva, skin under the victim's nails(Rape is a violent crime, usually the victim would struggle and scratch wildly, therefore skin sample containing DNA from the Culprit is a highly possibilties), any bruises including any tears in her vagina are recorded & photographed, her clothing including Bra and panties are kept as evidence.

When a woman is raped, she is likely to struggle, therefore there will be tell tale signs.

Sometimes guys do get set up by girls who might want to extort more $ than the agreed price for commercial sex, she might threaten to cry Rape.

If there is no such evidence found and that the gal is working in an ill reputed occupations like KTV/Nightclubs/FL/WL. The case is likely to be throw out.
Old 19-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

when i read this in ST.. my mind automatically think if its one of the bros here..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 19-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope our brudders here will not fall into this kind of trap....

brudder be careful when been offered sex..i tink i much better to take taxi or bus to go geylang..still can eat supper
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1