The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
emulsion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CNY KTVs?

Hey bros,

Was wondering if anyone was aware of any decent KTV open tonight? Seems that a lot of them are closed and I haven't been able to contact any.

Was keen on going Orchard KTV tonight but can't see if they are open or not.

Anybody got somewhere to direct me to in order to find out? Or anyone know of any good ones open tonight ?

Cheers bros, and happy new year!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
Maxes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaxes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: CNY KTVs?

Was discussing with my friends whether to go ktv tonight. They said from their experience, normal service or quantity will only resume on the 2nd or 3rd at least.

There goes our programmes for tonight......
Old 03-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulsion View Post
Hey bros,

Was wondering if anyone was aware of any decent KTV open tonight? Seems that a lot of them are closed and I haven't been able to contact any.

Was keen on going Orchard KTV tonight but can't see if they are open or not.

Anybody got somewhere to direct me to in order to find out? Or anyone know of any good ones open tonight ?

Cheers bros, and happy new year!
Heard that Dynasty Classic has SH, TAM complex n Club Mirage open
Old 04-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
wishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is also "party world" for decent ktv
Old 04-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Samster

Haha jokes. Anyway, headed to superstar ktv to check it out as it's nearby.. Damage was 408 nett for a bottle of black label, $50 tip for each girl, and mamasan got 50 too. Quite expensive for a semi run down place, but the girls we got were decent enough and quite fun .
Old 04-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Miyanaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today all opened !

Last nite most HF Joints are open
Old 04-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Ahh spent so much last night but quite tempted to go again. Thinking of China Doll tonight, but still second guessing myself. Happy new year to all
Old 12-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: CNY KTVs? - screwed up Friday night

Yesterday was one disappointing night at TAM complex.

Went to CI, usually helluva reliable - had a line up of 2 only, one passionate but over-sized Dongbei mei and another w/ gd bod but disappointing face. Butterflied and chased them off when I saw a hot leggy, slim yummy gal in a stunningly naughty miniskirt - blood rushing from head to didi, accosted her but turned out to be Viet asking $500 to sit and $200 for ST - got her over for an "interview", took down her name/no., thought about it and then manoeuvred out of the tai -her English vocab was fast running out and I cannot see future long term business with this one plus just a bit much for a bang. Called my LV MMS - same problem, "out of stock" - #@$%$&^&!!!

Left TAM - on the way out pointed out to a few beautiful but booked SYT babes and told MMS that that was what I expect next time!!! Went over to Club Mirage to hang flowers on my favourite singer there. Drank ourselves silly n rubba a bit - night ended with a bloody AV raid. Luckily the gals seemed mainly with safe passes ... I think. Went off w. the babe, but too late / stoned for action.

The MMSs were all apologising and promising good times rolling again next week when most of the CNY go-home crowd returns. I think the shortage yesterday was the return of many bros to the usual haunts before the gal supply picked up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1