The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Mao Kobayashi - Any babes in GL look like this

Any girls in GL legal houses looks like Mao Kobayashi or Rui Kiriyama?

Do let me know if have. I wanna go whack it hard. MMMMM.

Old 23-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Mao Kobayashi - Any babes in GL look like this

if tis type of gals do realli exist in GL,hw much would u be willing 2 pay ??

if there is demand,there would definitely be supply.
Old 23-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

or what about her

Old 23-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

I would be willing to pay 200 - 250 per hour. Seriously if there are legal babes like this that look like fresh yummy 17 yr old japanese busty lolitas.

GROWL.
Old 23-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Imagine if she greets you dressed like this

http://tokyo.cool.ne.jp/purewhite1/page_thumb12.html
Old 23-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

or what if you could have a threesome with girls like this:

Watch them here:

Old 23-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Old 23-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

Gentlemen out there with your swords.

We need to send OKTs at GL a message.

We want to have the talent and resources available legally to have a threesome with young cute babes like this.

Old 23-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

And finally, check them out in the from 1:43 onwards.

Imagine three girls waiting for you to book them in the fish tank like this. I would easily part with 500-600 bucks to bang them one after the other over 1 hour.

Just imagine all lined up with pussies or asses facing you. Or what about kneeling down and all licking your cock and your balls...

Old 20-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=BronzeGod;4405313]or what about her

/QUOTE]

Try L20 H 38 There is one look quite this lady ...but short hair
Old 30-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
BlueOne2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW If serious look like her then gotta go check it out. Will post confirmation if true
Old 01-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Yes i know where u can find it. Pay me $1000 for comission first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1