The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Singapore - Where Animals live life better than Humans

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Zoo animal gets bigger space while citizens gets more jammed packed.

I wonder who lives more like animals here? I think we are more and more like farm animals.

Quote:
The Government has plans to redevelop Mandai, including extending the zoo into the land next to the nature reserve, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Thursday night.

Speaking on a live television interview, PM Lee said that the zoo would be made "much better, and bigger". He also suggested moving Jurong Birdpark to Mandai.

The Prime Minister was answering questions from everyday Singaporeans on a television special. Members of the public were given the chance to send in their questions to PM Lee before and during the show.

PM Lee answered various questions ranging from parenting tips to the education system in Singapore during the hour-long show.

When asked about Singapore's future, PM Lee said he worried about Singapore's ability to hold over the next 50 years.

When asked about his childhood ambition, Mr Lee said he had wanted to be a pilot when he was just 8 years old. His favourite superheroes included Superman, he added.

Quote:
Singapore should look beyond 2030 and plan for a more distant future - perhaps even one with 10 million people, former chief planner Liu Thai Ker said at a public forum on Saturday.

"The world doesn't end in 2030, and population growth doesn't end at 6.9 million," he said, referring to the planning parameter in the Government's White Paper on Population.

Singapore could do well to look ahead, perhaps to 2100 when it might have a population of 10 million, he suggested.

Mr Liu was one of five speakers at a forum organised by the Singapore Institute of Planners (SIP) and co-hosted by the National University of Singapore's Department of Architecture, on the topic of planning for 2030.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1