The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
KCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKCHA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
newbie here with some questions

Hi i'm new to this forum as well as newbie to the scene. Hope this is the right place to post.

Here goes:
What is the sop when i go to HC, i read that some places need to sign in? What is that for? And when i look at the menu, is it the nett? Or if i want customisation or off the menu do i need to come out with extra or tips? If yes, what is the standard?

Sorry for the noob questions. Hope the seniors can enlighten or share experience. I tried pm but no reply, must be my noob status i guess...
Old 30-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 18
Thongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of light
Re: newbie here with some questions

You may want to post your questions in this section .

https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=11

A lot of helpful and experienced samsters in this section.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1