The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Using Seeking Arrangement in Europe

Me living in Europe now( i was also the TS for FKK clubs undet International forum)

During this Covid times i realise more and more young Euro/South American girls turning to Seeking Arrangement(sugar daddy sugar baby site) for pocket money. These are usually students or Oper girls use to work part time as waitress in restaurants, but with Covid got no more such jobs. And they need cash for rentals. There are also older girls but i specifically target really young girls 18-25 yr old because they are fresher and they have less options

During Covid months, i manage to up a few young european girls from 19-25 at fraction of price. These girls besides pocket $, is also looking for fun and also a safe environment to do such stuff. As long as you are well groomed, behave normal,and they feel safe with you, $ is usually not issue. I got these young girls to stay with me whole day and night for like €150-200. I don't spend much since restaurants all close, so cook simple asian meals which they find tasty and exotic and they we fk like the whole day, watch a few interesting movies or listen music in between or go for short walk before returning to my appartment for more banging.

Angelica is one of the first girl i got to know. She is 22 Latina from Argentina but she look every bit european or Spanish. Great ass, not too tall, loves to do twerking dance. Her skin fair, and body curvy and nubile and supple. Like tofu skin.

She is working as Oper(baby sitter who resides with a family). .....
Old 04-11-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Using Seeking Arrangement in Europe

Kudos to you TS! Seems like you found yourself some really good arrangements.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Always had great experiences in Europe. Singapore these days... girls all have 'golden pussy syndrome'....
Old 04-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Hello fellow SD!

Here I am stuck in Singapore, but enjoying the limited but still tasty Asian, Caucasian, Latina and (very rarely) Black options at a slightly higher price. 150 - 200 Euros for a whole day is a friggin' steal man!

I should have stayed in Brazil when I went there before covid. Could've had a blast with my open and bi Brazilian model sugar baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Me living in Europe now( i was also the TS for FKK clubs undet International forum)

During this Covid times i realise more and more young Euro/South American girls turning to Seeking Arrangement(sugar daddy sugar baby site) for pocket money. These are usually students or Oper girls use to work part time as waitress in restaurants, but with Covid got no more such jobs. And they need cash for rentals. There are also older girls but i specifically target really young girls 18-25 yr old because they are fresher and they have less options

During Covid months, i manage to up a few young european girls from 19-25 at fraction of price. These girls besides pocket $, is also looking for fun and also a safe environment to do such stuff. As long as you are well groomed, behave normal,and they feel safe with you, $ is usually not issue. I got these young girls to stay with me whole day and night for like €150-200. I don't spend much since restaurants all close, so cook simple asian meals which they find tasty and exotic and they we fk like the whole day, watch a few interesting movies or listen music in between or go for short walk before returning to my appartment for more banging.

Angelica is one of the first girl i got to know. She is 22 Latina from Argentina but she look every bit european or Spanish. Great ass, not too tall, loves to do twerking dance. Her skin fair, and body curvy and nubile and supple. Like tofu skin.

Old 04-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20023 / Power: 24
HRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond reputeHRHorniness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Au pair arrangements are interesting...

Latest post search

Point exchange history

No exchange with clone accounts.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

SA need pay for premium to even message leh
Old 05-11-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
SA need pay for premium to even message leh
Its for more high class guys. Its not Tinder or Prostitution.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Wake up from your affair liao? Thats the way mah. So many nubile ones out there why bring the cow home? Unless you love drama.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Wake up from your affair liao? Thats the way mah. So many nubile ones out there why bring the cow home? Unless you love drama.
Yesh broke off naturally because we in different city.

But yes..temptation too much here as the women on average is 7 -7.5

Maybe the angmo features is novelty
Old 05-11-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 13
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:

Wow nice! Mind posting some photos of those ladies that u upped?
Old 06-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

The science speaks for itself, people like to think love is sacred and divine. Its just biochemistry, simply evolution at work.

Be happy bro, this is your life. Do what makes you happy, just as long as you keep safe and as much as possible legal. Set boundaries though, dun cross the limits and you will be fine. Takes discipline.

Family is still family though, very important to keep them happy as well.

Quote:
Yesh broke off naturally because we in different city.

But yes..temptation too much here as the women on average is 7 -7.5

Maybe the angmo features is novelty
Old 06-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
qunian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Always had great experiences in Europe. Singapore these days... girls all have 'golden pussy syndrome'....
Agree with you 100% bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1