The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2005, 03:33 PM
isel

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
sexual relationship

To all the bro's out there, these is my fist time posting one of my experience here, do beg ur pardon if not up to standard.. here goes. Names have been changed for privacy

Been a while tat i clubbed since i got married, one day a close collegue( marcus) of mine asked if i wan 2 club fri nite as his wife went overseas and he was bored and felt horny for some fuck. I said sure, but have to send ops plan out to convince CO first. Means tell her got some overnight job to complete. So to my surprise Co say okie. So we set for the nite of fun , the next day we went to work as usual , bringing extra stuffs to change into. In the car he told me of the place to go 2nite, he said to me " bro, i asked Deby along 2nite. U know her rite ? the mouth that good for BJ one." i said " cool so 2nite u settled liao, left me, must go hunt for red october liao" So atfer work we procceded to boat quay and went in to Wu bar. One of marcus female fren working in there by the name of Linda. she reserved a table for us. when we arrived the place was packed, thank s goodness we had a table.
Deby arrived shortly after, so as usual marcus orderd the drinks to make us all feel more comfy. As we were drinking and playing cards ( louser drink half cup) a lady dressed in black sphagetti top came in with 2 of her other female frens , she had a heaveny fig and the moment she walked in, all male eyes switched into hunting mode looking at her, i was so engrossed i din noticed a hand from behnind her came n knock my head. " OOi! u come out neber jiao me ar?" came out of tat trance n focus my vision only to realise was my fren Raine. I replied " u came u also din jiao me?" "anyway how have u been?" went over and gave her a hug. raine replied" Okie lor, happy to see u" giving me that evil grin she said" come let me intro some hot chicks to u" She pointed to the girl beside her and said" Kaiyan, but she is attached liao, than this is Tris" I almost lost my breath. " u mean that goddness is ur fren?" i tot 2 myself. Both said hi and i invited them to sit.
Tris some how or rather sat beside me by some divine help. While she was busy +++ing to Raine my eyes were also busy checking her out from the side view, her cleavage was deep,judging from that shod be a c cupper. noticed a black lacy cup cover her beautiful breast when suddenly i fele a weight on my lap, i tot my dick probaby exploded but it was just Deby falling onto my lap. She whispered into my ears( by this time round she was real tipsy , guess coz she kept losing at the card game)" caught u checking the girl out" her hand went underneath her body and gave my lil bro a squeeze. " wow must be fantasazing about her aint u?" Marcus pulled her back on the chair . turned around wanted to see more of Tris but was met by Tir 2 big sparkingly eye instead. " Your frren must have drank a lot ?" i said" must be , she quite tipsy." "so btw how long u known Raine?" Tris replied" snce we were sec school frens". Was surprised +++iing to her was easy and we drank quite a lot too. finally Raine and Kaiyan were about to leave, than i popped the question" hey guys how about going for supper ? than we go some where quiet and chat and drink some more?" Kaiyan n Raine shook their heads and said they were tired . look at Tris and she said why not.

Going for pool game, wil carry on 2molo morning...
Old 02-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sexual relationship

Is it a trend here to tempt the readers? I noticed a couple of aspiring exotic writers always like to give partial or portion of their stories by giving excuses like "Need to have a smoking break", "Tired now. Will continue after a nap", etc. And they took days or weeks to finish a cigarette (or are they smoking by cartons?) or sleep like sleeping beauty?

I don't understand why these stories cannot be written in MS Words and copy/paste after that? Kinda hard to follow up and pek chek reading all these unscheduled writeups.

It's like PCCing. Let you have the feel and urge but dun let you shoot. Like that where got shiok.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:59 PM
napster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
Is it a trend here to tempt the readers? I noticed a couple of aspiring exotic writers always like to give partial or portion of their stories by giving excuses like "Need to have a smoking break", "Tired now. Will continue after a nap", etc. And they took days or weeks to finish a cigarette (or are they smoking by cartons?) or sleep like sleeping beauty?
Aiya, the meaning of "Need to have a smoking break", "Tired now. Will continue after a nap" means "must up my rep before I continue"
Old 03-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by isel
So atfer work we procceded to boat quay and went in to Wu bar.
Don't bluff ah...Wu Bar is @ MS...a lot of ang mohs one...i everytime go there...so did you go MS or BQ?
Old 03-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
latias is one of the Best!latias is one of the Best!latias is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
Don't bluff ah...Wu Bar is @ MS...a lot of ang mohs one...i everytime go there...so did you go MS or BQ?
Its ok lah, bro. Just take it as reading a story lor.

If the story is good, then up him when he finish the story; If no good, then just leave it lor.

Cheers!
Old 03-09-2005, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!

yeah..how come your Wu bar at boat quay...when it was fomerly and all the while at M.S......now new management called Phunk
Old 03-09-2005, 07:59 AM
BlueSexBoy

There is a Wu Bar in Boat Quay......its along Circular Road....behind the Main river stretch.....its a ktv pub......
Old 03-09-2005, 07:59 AM
isel

good day to all bro's. For those that ask me WU bar is where. Pls take the time and go down to baot quay it is opp eski bar or opp woww club. Just trying to provide story for bro's here. and i also did nt ask for anyone to up me... just for bro;s to read my story. i was realy buys so i will continue. BTW i did something wrng? y someone zap me and neber leave name?
Old 03-09-2005, 08:36 AM
isel

carry on from here. will promise bro's have something good so u guys can pcc , but say first i neber ask for addding point or anything if u add it is because u tink is good k? and can only come with one installation , wake up early to give the story. lata bring my son to zoo.

so off went 2 couples in their own car heading off to have supper at havelock road opp zouk to have some porridge. While we were in the car and me driving, I felt Tris eyes gazing on me so i turn around and ask "hey , y keep looking at me? i SHy u know" tris crack a smile and said " u cute mah and she showed the cheeky tongue" MAN! i din notice b4, but there was a stud on her tongue. " U have ur tongue pierced?" Tris laugh and replied " yeah lah, until now than u noticed ar?" i asked her" but y ?" she replied " u wanna know ar? really?" " they say ppl with studded tongue gives great BJ" With that my dick skyrocketed " dun know neber try b4 , so i cannot give any comment." Tris laugh and said "is that a hint or smething ike that?"
So we arrived at the teochew porridge place, i noticed that divine help was on my side again as i was seated between Tris and Deby. as we were eating, fet a hand roaming near my thigh. Damned! Deby still high and horny i guess, but to be on the safe side,better not spoil my chance wit Tris for a moment of fun. Tried to push Deby's hand away but she just chuckled. so i just let it be. after our supper had a smoke and disccuss where we should go. I suggested we get a room so we can play cards and rest if we are tired. Tris said "i'm okie , just let me finished my ciggi" i smiled to myself 'ho say liao" so we left in the same arrangement and headed for geylang . When i was driving it was real hard as i was having a big hard on and kept adjusting. See this Tris laughed "wa driving also can get hard on ar?" i told her" because of ur statement lah" she looked puzzled and ask" wat statment?" i told her" ur sutdded tongue gives great BJ lah" with that she burst into an uncontrollable laughter. " tinking of that util now ar? not god for digestive system u know. U need some help?" i replied" need help to digest?" Tris laughed" no lah not help u digest" she pointed to my obvious hard on " since just now u gave me a hint and being so nice and gentleman the whole nite..." i told her but i am married" she said" i did notice the ring, u tink i am bind? i just tink u r a nice chap and sort of like u"with that she unzip my pants and let out my lil Bro almost turning purple from all that pressure. In one mouth she took me in deep. MAN !! that was great. That stud of her's was rubbing the back of my mushroom head and she would lk at me and give that cfm. Was a good thing that i was driving at nite, most of the roads quite clear. whie enjoying i noticed a car beside me, Marcus! Damned he must be also getting it from Deby cause can ony see one head, and he aso got that song face on him.i buay tahan so increase my speed, but sensing this Tris increased her speed too. As i was turning out to fort road from ecp i coud feel the pressure buiding up i tried to tell her but she just carried on and damned , slowed down my car at the road shoulder and shot all my load into her mouth..She just swallowed everything and said"wa, long time din do with ur wife ar?" I just smiled.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:45 AM
isel

sorry bro's my son wake up liao, will cntinue 2nite when my wife and son sleep. reall sorry. For those that zap me dun mind leave ur name and reason?if my story not up to it i apologise, i not on purpose neber finish the story. Not the points but just wanna know y i got zap?
Old 03-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

nice contribution!keep it up!
Old 04-09-2005, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!

Bro isel, do you need me to continue your story for you?
my Deja vu story quite similiar to yours hor? BJ while driving? Hmm.. is that the trend now? I wonder... But great story!! keep 'em coming..
Old 04-09-2005, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
there is actually a pub called Wubar at BQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSexBoy
There is a Wu Bar in Boat Quay......its along Circular Road....behind the Main river stretch.....its a ktv pub......
Yep..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking forward to your stories =)
Old 04-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isel
.... Not the points but just wanna know y i got zap?
Hi bro, it's just that some samsters here enjoy zapping people... No prob... Will up U now...
Old 04-09-2005, 01:36 PM
isel

Good day to all bro's
will carry on with the next installation

So we arrived at Fragrance hotel at geylang. I suggested maybe we go get some cards so we can play lata. Marcus ask " hey bro, y dun u go get the cards, ciggis and some more beer while i go check in the room. will msg u the room number." " sure...good idea." i replied.
After getting al the stuff at 7-elven wet up to the room , and man was it hot.. " Marcus the air-con spoilt or wat?" " dunnoe leh i on the full bast liao " replied marcus. By this time Deby who was still tipsy shouted out" so hot,, i go take a bath first" and she just took off her top exposing her small but cup white bra. We just sat down and drank the beers and started playing poker while waiting for Deby. Deby finished her shower and came out with just a towel wrapped round her. She joined us for the poker game. My eyes roaming and spotted that Deby was not wearing hwer knockers or bra just the towel she sat across me and boy, her nipples were erected.Suddenly a notti tot flashed in my mind, " Hey y dun we play something fun?" Strip Poker? u Guys game enough for it?" Deby Ans back " i at disadvantage leh" " than u go war back ur clothes lah" i said. " i dun beief i so suay lor" she ans with a smile" I ask " so everyone game for it? slience means yes>" " good, let's begin' The first few hand was defintely not in favour of marcus as his ast line of defense was his undies. " damn suay man" marcus protested. " relax lah, and be a gentleman, Tris also lost and she took off her pieces now also take off her to liao. Let's carry on" The 2 hand were my fav of the nite. First Tris lost so she took off her bra, My jaw nearly got injured by the floor as it dropped, Her breast were beautiful, nice and firm wast more a c cupper. here nipples were pinkish. mY gosh, i had an instant hard_on , next hand Deby lost and u guessed it, she was naked. My.. though she is smal built but she had a good fig and small perky tits, eventually we were all naked and the game stopped. Marcus suggested we carry on only tis time we play a singe card, the person tat pick the smallest card will drink half a bottle of beer. everyone was game, for it. I could hardly keep my eyes of that 2 naked femae body, my li bro was red hot and drooling, tris ost and downed half , and keep laughing leaning onto me. She turned around and look straight into my eyes, i totally lost controll or nmore like dun wanna control anymore, i frenched her. Met no resistence . Marcus and deby were stunned , but we just kept at it, Kissing getting more passionate , suddenly i felt a mouth blowing my heard rod, deby was busy sucking the life out of my lil bro , and marcus down licking her wet cunt.
will carry on as soon as possbile
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1