The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 21
Boss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud of
Virgin

Anyone can share experience with virgin girl or guy?

I had only one virgin girl in my whole life. She was 27 and drove bmw. I just started working at that time (after completing my master degree) so no money. She always picked and sent me home.

One girlfriend (mixed blood, Dutch and Indonesian Chinese) arranges a virgin for me next month. Yummy....... the virgin s asking for 5k for two nights stay... Look forward to this!

So girls, rather than give your virginity for free, better sell it!
Old 18-09-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 15
EuYS is one of the Best!EuYS is one of the Best!EuYS is one of the Best!
Re: Virgin

The cost to restore hymen is about $3000 in singapore.
Can only cost less in other countries.
Good luck on your 'virgin'
Old 18-09-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4151 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

not a fan of virgins tbh.. i like experience horny af ladies..
Old 18-09-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vinson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
not a fan of virgins tbh.. i like experience horny af ladies..
What if it is horny af ladies pretending to be virgin and ai mai ai mai
Old 18-09-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3562 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Virgin will be sticky. Go find those FWB who are horny.
Old 18-09-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Virgin will be sticky. Go find those FWB who are horny.
I agree on this virgin being sticky.
I had a virgin and I'm married to her. Hahahaha what more can I say?
Old Yesterday, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vantt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never tried before, what's the feeling like man
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can't be bothered with virgins..

but then again every guy fetish is different..
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16328 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuYS View Post
The cost to restore hymen is about $3000 in singapore.
Can only cost less in other countries.
Good luck on your 'virgin'
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 21
Boss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud ofBoss30 has much to be proud of

Guys, it is not just about hymen. It is about new/first time experience for the girl. I know one FL here who told me she sold her virginity for 8k when she was 18 yo. She still remember the experience and it happened at the guy's GCB at Tanglin. I commented that she was smart. Most of the girls probably lost to their bf

I got several messages. I do not arrange virgin for anyone. This is a very special case.

For my case, I cannot elaborate more but this is real virgin!
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anonym69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Break a virgin once now I'm regretting to let her goes, the most memorable of her not breaking the virginity but how flexible she is and how submissive she is.

There's another 2 in my life after that. But did not dare to break even though they asked me to unseal them.

One told me she might enjoy butt stuff more.
The other one keep saying want to keep for future husband (she's single and I just met her 3rd time) but she's undressed and in my hotel room with my dick tip rubbing in and out making her wet. took a lot of my will power not to break in.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4151 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinson View Post
What if it is horny af ladies pretending to be virgin and ai mai ai mai
like that.. a bit kinky... i think i will like

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1