The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
bigboytoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
tampines tcm

just want to share with you guys.

happened to past by at the market area at tampines ave 5.... near PIE exit. So this shop, advertise as TCM caught my attention as my body feels a bit of tiredness.

shop is small with curtains acting as doors for privacy but the walls for each rooms are made of plywood partition.

greeted by a granny at the reception, then saw 2 MLs. 1 is ugly and the other is pretty. from my gauge, i think the latter one is about 19-21y/o. boobs was small like its just freshly sprung like a 14y/o girl. she said shes from china but she can converse quite well in english compare to other prc ladies. i am not chinese speaking so did not had a quite of conversation with her during the session.

luckily this pretty girl was assigned to me. massage was good using finger pressing targeting right spots of your body. no teasing or brushing with balls but when she massages my stomach, i dont know if she is accidentally or purposely brushing my cock with her wrist and arm.

no special was given but who knows, coz it is only my first time in that shop...

i will share the location so you can do fr and let me know if this shop, particulary this pretty lady gives something SPECIAL.
Old 23-10-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yaayah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: tampines tcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboytoy View Post

happened to past by at the market area at tampines ave 5.... near PIE exit. So this shop, advertise as TCM caught my attention as my body feels a bit of tiredness.

shop is small with curtains acting as doors for privacy but the walls for each rooms are made of plywood partition.

greeted by a granny at the reception, then saw 2 MLs. 1 is ugly and the other is pretty. from my gauge, i think the latter one is about 19-21y/o. boobs was small like its just freshly sprung like a 14y/o girl. she said shes from china but she can converse quite well in english compare to other prc ladies. i am not chinese speaking so did not had a quite of conversation with her during the session.

luckily this pretty girl was assigned to me. massage was good using finger pressing targeting right spots of your body. no teasing or brushing with balls but when she massages my stomach, i dont know if she is accidentally or purposely brushing my cock with her wrist and arm.

no special was given but who knows, coz it is only my first time in that shop...

i will share the location so you can do fr and let me know if this shop, particulary this pretty lady gives something SPECIAL.
been there before never had any special. if have can pm me thanks
Old 23-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

This place is clean one, no special.
Old 23-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

That's y TS is lucky to got something special

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 23-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12310 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalSHAVE View Post
I know this place.

Proved to be clean.

Move on

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 23-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboytoy View Post

Yup, this joint has been ard for ages already, nothing special. The massage is passable but not fantastic to speak of.

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers
Old 24-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalSHAVE View Post
yes, on the clean side, masseuse, definitely milf,
the other one at kallang bahru,
run by prc lady boss register with a so call
chinese doctor, ....sometime sleep at desk i suppose,
veri clean no hj.
but the lady give strong hard masg.
Old 24-10-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
That's y TS is lucky to got something special
Ya lor, at least still got some unintentional rub~
Old 24-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
yes, on the clean side, masseuse, definitely milf,
Last time got this dye hair MILF, quite tall and always got this guy waiting to fetch her after close shop.

Not sure still around or not, coz it been quite a while since i drop by
Old 26-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I know this place.

Proved to be clean.

Move on
yes hdb, forbidden do dirty thing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1