The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGallant View Post
I was intrigued to see if Coco looked as stunning in person as she did in her photos, so I decided to pay her a visit.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/cocomassage/

Location: Contrary to what the ad stated, Coco is not operating out of a hotel; instead, she has set up in a condo where several other ladies also operate. The environment is comfortable and discreet.

Looks: I would rate her an 8.5/10. Coco has a charming, demure appearance that embodies both a local vibe and the girl-next-door appeal. She resembles the type of girls I’m drawn to—those I often see at the gym, school, or out at clubs.

Body: She is tall and slim with smooth, fair skin, which I found quite appealing. Coco has an elegant posture that enhances her overall look.

Massage: I opted to skip the massage portion and went straight to the action, so I can’t provide any feedback on her massage skills.

Sensual: The sensual aspects of our encounter kicked off when Coco climbed onto me, playfully grinding against me while we intertwined our fingers. I kissed her all over and enjoyed sucking on her nipples, which elicited delightful moans from her. She responded enthusiastically when I squeezed her breasts and was eager to switch positions, allowing me to thrust her over her panty.

GFE: Despite it being our first meeting, our chemistry felt incredibly strong, almost as if we had known each other for much longer. Her ability to create a genuine GFE was remarkable, making the overall experience feel authentic and intimate.

RTM: Yes, I would definitely consider seeing her again, especially since she is set to RTC next week. I'm looking forward to exploring more with her during our next encounter.

Overall, it was a memorable visit, and I’m excited about the possibility of more time together in the future.
Hi bro, able to ask more about kissing on the lips or dfk? Does she do that? Always on a look out for a good kisser.
Old Today, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 17
scandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/anan-massage/

Visited anan today, seeking for some fun and excitement to match the F1 race that's happening. When went there was quite disappointing when saw her in actual, not like picture and is quite a MILF. Plus point is her massage is real damn solid. Not just hard, she knows the acupuncture well and press at the right point. Sensual wise can see she is trying hard to please me, is just that the looks don't match me. I'm not saying she is ugly, just not the type that I like. Have to say I didn't really enjoyed myself during the sensual but she have cleared my 任督二脉.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/momo-massage/
Just as I left, saw momo msg me saying she moved house and ask me to visit her when I'm free. location was not far from my last known position so decide to go for her housewarming. Parking was easy, can park right down her house along the street. Public transport users is next to a blue line station. New place the living room is smaller but not that I'm staying there so no difference. Since already had a good massage from anan told her to skip the massage and just have fun. Spent an hour of teasing and pleasing. 2nd shot in short duration so took a bit longer, exceeded the time a little but she didn't chase me off. Feels like the Grabfood mix and match, good massage follows by good sensual 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1