The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone got experience where ML never ask GQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When you visit clean massage, if you wish to give tips, please give it in the room and not in front of other colleagues. Recently this guy gave $150 tips to the ML at the front counter at the end of the session. End up the ML was subjected to intense gossip by other MLs and intense questioning by the boss.

Why client give so much? $150? You provide special service secretly right?
Either this bro wanna hao lian and make a show or he is really damn dumb haha
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 1
Putlittlein is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPutlittlein is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
I dun wanna fugit up lei.
This is only place I know, clean and cheap. Also, convenient and near home.
No pressure cos no GQ. Sometimes just need a good hard massage.
Unclogging my knots and not my cock.
Most joints with GQ services, ML will give black face if reject.
Worst is, even if massage is really good, they may reject booking if you wanna rtm

BTW, I already shared details with some bros here.
If you happen to visit, please share your findings.
I really curious if I think too much or really too dense.
can pm shop and ml name pls?
if its close, i could try and let u know my experience
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4651 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you visit clean massage, if you wish to give tips, please give it in the room and not in front of other colleagues. Recently this guy gave $150 tips to the ML at the front counter at the end of the session. End up the ML was subjected to intense gossip by other MLs and intense questioning by the boss.

Why client give so much? $150? You provide special service secretly right?
some boomer uncles too much money dunno where to spend, overheard one uncle chitchat w ML, he go for massage 4-5x weekly, imagine how much tips he give out per week machiam 财神爷

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
some boomer uncles too much money dunno where to spend
Encountered in real life before. I was in the room chatting with the lady. A guy walked in and called ML out. She came back 2 minutes later with a red packet. Uncle said weekend strike 4D so come in to give her red packet for good luck. Out of curiosity, I asked how much. She opened the red packet and it was $200.

A reminder ML cannot date. Their concept of easy money is a drug they cannot wean themselves from
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Either this bro wanna hao lian and make a show or he is really damn dumb haha
The ML said she may need to look for a new clean MP. The other MLs kept telling the boss to sack her. With her gone, the remaining ML gets more rotational jobs.

But seriously, it's a good idea to sabo the ladies you don't like ah. 跳进黄河也洗不清 Just joking
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
I dun wanna fugit up lei.
This is only place I know, clean and cheap. Also, convenient and near home.
No pressure cos no GQ. Sometimes just need a good hard massage.
Unclogging my knots and not my cock.
Most joints with GQ services, ML will give black face if reject.
Worst is, even if massage is really good, they may reject booking if you wanna rtm

BTW, I already shared details with some bros here.
If you happen to visit, please share your findings.
I really curious if I think too much or really too dense.
Thanks OP Mr Banana for sharing. Made a booking for 1hr before extending to 1.5hrs halfway since I quite like her strong massage and she's chatty too.

Similar experience as what OP mentioned with teasing of groin area/ ass crack and also the balls directly too. Maybe slightly intense at times since I let her know it's comfortable.

When I turned over she started massaging my chest and teased my nipples where I'm quite sensitive so I joked that she's gonna really massage my entire body. She said ya but except one important part that she can't touch. So we bantered back and forth then long story short she helped me release :P

She said she'll be returning to PRC soon so most likely will only work till end of this week. I won't be sharing her contact since it'll be up to OP's discretion, and that probably she doesn't offer it all the time too.

OP I'll DM you hopefully by tmrw with some further details too, thanks a lot!
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Encountered in real life before. I was in the room chatting with the lady. A guy walked in and called ML out. She came back 2 minutes later with a red packet. Uncle said weekend strike 4D so come in to give her red packet for good luck. Out of curiosity, I asked how much. She opened the red packet and it was $200.

A reminder ML cannot date. Their concept of easy money is a drug they cannot wean themselves from
Strike 4D gv red packet $200 oni? this uncle very stingy leh ..
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Strike 4D gv red packet $200 oni? this uncle very stingy leh ..
Wah, what's the market rate for strike 4D then?
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah, what's the market rate for strike 4D then?
Minimum $2000 la ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1