The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foreve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Asking all bros for advice on renting house for/with foreign ML

Hi all bros, i have a dilemma that i think the people here are best suited to give advice on. If i don't have enough power or reputation to post like this, or if there already exists a thread about this, i'm really sorry, please tell me what i need to do.

Ok see, i grew close with a freelance ML that i've been a regular customer of. She just got evicted from her previous place and asked me for help. As a Singaporean, i'll have a much easier time getting landlords to rent a place to me, and if i put both our names as a bf/gf couple on the lease, she will be able to stay there officially. (she got evicted previously because she sublet from a local guy without her name on the lease and the landlord found out)

Of course i would be getting some benefits from the arrangement that i won't elaborate on (use ur imagination). I know some bros will say "whores are for fucking not for loving, don't risk your life and reputation for them", but partly i do care about her and partly if the risks aren't too high, it might be worth it for me as well.

The plan is that she will live and work out of that unit, pay for everything, and i'll only visit and maybe stay over when i can. I'm not married, no children, and i live with my parents. The main concern i have is if she gets busted by the police (i don't care if it's only landlord), will they investigate until who leased the place with/for her and bring me in for kopi etc.

Should i go ahead with this? Any experience and knowledge any bro can share with me would be greatly appreciated!
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 6
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!
Re: Asking all bros for advice on renting house for/with foreign ML

Don’t bother to help your ML at all. Otherwise you will be in trouble later.
Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
stubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to beholdstubbornboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Asking all bros for advice on renting house for/with foreign ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreve View Post
Hi all bros, i have a dilemma that i think the people here are best suited to give advice on. If i don't have enough power or reputation to post like this, or if there already exists a thread about this, i'm really sorry, please tell me what i need to do.

Ok see, i grew close with a freelance ML that i've been a regular customer of. She just got evicted from her previous place and asked me for help. As a Singaporean, i'll have a much easier time getting landlords to rent a place to me, and if i put both our names as a bf/gf couple on the lease, she will be able to stay there officially. (she got evicted previously because she sublet from a local guy without her name on the lease and the landlord found out)

Of course i would be getting some benefits from the arrangement that i won't elaborate on (use ur imagination). I know some bros will say "whores are for fucking not for loving, don't risk your life and reputation for them", but partly i do care about her and partly if the risks aren't too high, it might be worth it for me as well.

The plan is that she will live and work out of that unit, pay for everything, and i'll only visit and maybe stay over when i can. I'm not married, no children, and i live with my parents. The main concern i have is if she gets busted by the police (i don't care if it's only landlord), will they investigate until who leased the place with/for her and bring me in for kopi etc.

Should i go ahead with this? Any experience and knowledge any bro can share with me would be greatly appreciated!
If you are not living there with her - don't bother.
If she get busted by the police, the law doesn't care what you do or you feign ignorance. The onus is on you to do your due diligence as always. Just know you'll be responsible if anything happens. it's not worth it if you are going to let her operate that unit for vice. No enough benefits is worth it - at least not here in Singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1