The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
M8xavier is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Advice from the bros

Hi bros,

I've been away from Sg for some time for work and coming home soon. Will be crashing with a friend at orchard till I find a place and wonder if you can recommend some MP close to MRT? Some place that have good massage with hj? Possibly Fj if I like the girl?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks bros and hope to hear back from you.

Can pm me pls.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of
Re: Advice from the bros

all shop with sex svc raided.
do not take risk.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 20
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Depends on your luck, if looking for the type you like, SBF has more for you to explore, if in shopping centre, u may see more milf yet can be xpensive. Websites have pictures. Can go through FRs. Enjoy
Old 04-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

There are already tons of info in this section. Please make an effort to read.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
M8xavier is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks bros for your comments.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

see our sponsor at sbf, freelancer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1