The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4953 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Wow the situation seems to be intractable pretty much like the Jews vs the Palestinians.
Boss what to do. I didn’t start first, just minding my own business. They cannot stand I post a new fuck and I already said an and fuck. They still not happy.

They are the loser I don’t mind them Just like a group of dogs following me around. They must been fucked by me before been and idiot but change also still an idiot

Change nick Move forward not looking for trouble again. I don’t find trouble now. I don’t even post often.
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
miloboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A girl hit me up on michat I was lucky. then we proceed to talk on tiktok for discreet purpose..Meeting her this Friday for dinner and drinks. And see how it goes.. Sorry to all bro keeping her to myself

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1