The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cbkia222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR on DIANA ( Ivankaxxx)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1006474

wah this one dam power.

Sis ivanka's girls never fail to disappoint!

managed to get a booking for today.

communication was fast and easy.

hotel was discrete ( with easy parking)

given clear instructions on linking up with Diana

When i saw her come out of the lift, wah sia. cock hard liao.

The minute we were in the room, i just wanted to push her onto the bed and start fucking her brains out, but had to control!

had a quick shower ( she said she will change into something sexy).

when i got out, she was waiting on the bed for me in this dam sexy black lingerie!

the rest is history

overall summary below:

1) Looks: 10/10 ( i was skeptical about the studio pics , but in person, she has this dam CFM face that i buay tahan.

2) body: boobs were JUST NICE for her body, a nice big BB cup ( not C cup), shiok to rubba on!

3) Ass: that ass was DEADLY! doggy her and you will know

4) GFE: lots of kissing and like fucking a sex craved girl!

5) pussy: good licking ( i told joked with her if i could make her cumm with my tongue, she has to pay me), nice and clean lips , no smell, very sensitive.

6) FJ: accommodating and responsive! HOT HOT HOT!

overall, she is worth the premium!

Already planning a RTF for next week!
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

#FR for Putri, Sunny Padang, Katong

Have not had Indonesian for awhile, and have been looking at Sunny Padang now and again. Then a Bro recommended Putri. So I took this as a sign to go try Sunny Padang at Katong.

OKT: 9/10, easy booking. Slight delay in response, longest was a 5 min reply. But that is quite acceptable since it was a last minute booking.
AREA 地区 : Katong
Name 名字 : Putri. She mainly speaks Indonesian, which is no problem for me. She understands a bit of simple English.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Photo is prettier because photo has fairer skin. I spotted her outside the room, so the face does match the photo and so does the slim sexy frame.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 21. She says, looks like it and feels like it.
Body 身材 : 8/10 Slim type. I think bak scale 2.
French : 5/10. Some frenching, but not a lot and not very long. Putri seems to like lip sucking more than tongue 👅 fighting frenching.
Boobs 胸部 : 34B droppy breast. Really great to watch her breast bounce around as she gets fucked hard. Patti
Catbath 全身漫游 : 4/10. Lightly licks my nipples for a short while and goes straight for my cock as I finger her pussy. She is not so good at this.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 5/10 her bbbj skills are actually good, but very short time, or she is too horny for more fucking? Besides the typically up down, she also twist her head and wants to suck my cum out, but very quickly she jumps on me for more fucking.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10. Great to kiss a young pussy. I can lick all I want and she arches her back until it becomes ticklish, over sensitized and I start the fucking again. She does not want fingering since she has been injured before.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10. I initialized the whole session by chatting in Indonesian and slowly feeling her up and kissing her here and there. I slowly worked my way down to her pussy, rubbing her clitoris still kissing her ears, neck, nipples.
My lips worked it's way down to nipples and pussy.
Kept licking her clitoris and tongue fucking her from time to time, until her juices started to flow.
I mouth went back to nipples and eventually ears and mouth. It was then I inserted my cock into her wet pussy.
She seems to enjoy the fucking, tries her best to control her moaning, but when I suddenly thrust even deeper she loses control of her love sounds. When she climaxes, I go back to licking and sucking her clitoris.
After many repeats of fuck and paint, with some cowgirl and doggy inbetween, I explode in her.
GFE 女朋友感 : 7/10 we chatted more like friends. She seemed to keep her distance. Not like a girlfriend. She did let me do and fuck as I please. Except for fingering her.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10. The fucking was good eventhough I did most of the work, just that she was not very girlfriend like.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, but that area is not convenient for me.

Date / 日期 : 24/10/2024 afternoon

Ÿ
Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
TBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to all

Been reading some FRs on Ada with awe. From my side, also had been trying to fix an appointment to meet with her, but had not been successful (will not go into the details).

However, it was 3rd time lucky for me. On the agreed time and date of the meeting, she was a bit late, but thank god she appeared. And thank god, it is… she has that cute European slim cute look.

At first look, she kinda look like a mix of Winona Ryder + Kiera Knightly. Looks shy, but shy she was not the moment the door is shut.

All the FR by the bros are true… she went all out and all over every inch of my body. And I was more than happy to return the deed and feast on her sweet cherry pie.

No complains on the change of positions, and eventually I unloaded on her beautiful baby breasts.

To sum it up, this is one session that no man can resist and regret.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Actually I have seeen 6 or 6.8 kind of score before, haha.
Anyway, kingsmen and chionz bros are most respected by me in this forum, perhaps I should rephrase my words better next time.
The reason why I emphasize so much on looks is because if the FL
Is below average or ugly, regardless of how hot is the body, I have difficulty erect due to age catching up. Now you know why I always look for the keyword like whether they are pretty or not…
I prefer hot body ... However.. it's so hard to find tall & thicc Asian girls with slim waist.

Okay, anyone knows currently active girl that fits this description?

Last edited by randyrockhard; Yesterday at 09:11 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HaydenL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone try Kelly from VP or any FR for her?
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ddonak123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been wanting to try ada jackson but whats the price range?
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I prefer hot body ... However.. it's so hard to find tall & thicc Asian girls with slim waist.

Okay, anyone knows currently active girl that fits this description?
Hi bro, if I could provide my two cents and if you have not visited her yet, you can consider bro VP’s Sona as she does seem to fit what you are looking for in a tall and thicc girl. Sona is comparatively taller as opposed to the other VP girls (she is about 165cm), she has a slim waist and is meaty in a good way with a voluptuous butt that is made for doggy.
My FR for my first session with Sona: https://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=237...postcount=9946

The below photo of Sona’s body with her slim waist is accurate and the only added benefit now is that her butt is more voluptuous and thicc than in the photo.
Sona seems to be resting/on code red today but you can consider paying her a visit when she is back in action. Her service level is top notch and she gave me an amazing bonking experience, I think other bros here can vouch for her too.

Cheers and happy bonking bro 🙏

VP A-Z: A, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Sona, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei
Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
Wowoah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWowoah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Russian lady Aida from SNS

Looks - good sexy looking nice young lady with long hair. She gave a nice small and her face is cute and small.

Body - Tall and slender with fair skin complexion. Toned and model like figure with a sexy seductive ass.

Boobs - Very nice perky and sensitive nipple to latch on and suck. Natural and soft and nice feel.
i had a good time enjoying it.

Services wise *
Bathed together with me before the session and after the session.

Alot of frenching action from her, not shy at all and she took the initiative and gave me a frenching all the way.

Clean shaven with no smell and issue. Sensititve, wet and tight nice pussy. Give her a good paint and she'll will shive, shake and moan responsively

Great good tongue skills bbbj with licking on the balls, her tongue movement and rotation is also solid. Eye contact was so hot while she was giving a sloppy blow, had to stop her for awhile .

We had a few position but she seem to love doggy, request me to fuck her in doggy cos she want higher pleasure. I spank her ass hard and pump her deep, she told me not too stop. Ask me to keep going piak piak piak till i shoot out

GFE was good as she have really great attitude. No transactional feel and not a time watcher. She has a way to making you feel like long term lovers, an RTF material.

Thank bro SNS for all the arrangement.
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 12
HardDough is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardDough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aselya SNS

Looks:
Exotic Asian look with long hair. Good looking with seductive look, her lips was hot alluring thick and sexy.

Body:
Tall, slender and slim with tight tone curvy figure and silky fair smooth skin with a hot sexy perky ass.

Boobs:
Just the right perfect match and size to her body, sensitive nipple, nice to suck and easily to get aroused when lick or twisted.

Frenching:
She react well and never reject. It was nice and good exchange of tongue skill , we never have enough with each other. Hot and passionate with lot of teasing.

Painting:
Pussy was clean shaven with no smell and i painted her well and she moaned, raised and gyrating her hips and put her legs over my shoulders.

Bbbj:
she is good at this, slow and sensual with slurping feel, deep throat and know how to use her tongue well. My cock was damn happy as really got pampered by her here, absolutely no complaints.

Fj:
We had positions for my favourite, cowgirl , reverse cow gal, doggy, prone doggy and missionary. She will initiate to change positions without me asking, loud stereo moaning when high. Super tight pussy feel and she was super responsive and wild on bed.

GFE:
Gfe game is very high and super addictive, so beware. Long of hugging from behind and holding of my hand like bf fell.

No communication issue and she is sure RTF material and thanks SNS
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 18
cheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Asal from SNS

Hot young good asian looking lady with a very seductive vibe when she looks at you. Long hair and look much better in real.

She is petite in size and have a tight curvy tone body with nice tattoos. Fair smooth skin and her ass was nice perky and meaty in shape.

Boob was B size. It was natural and just nice and a handful, small size, soft, round and nicely fit into her body frame. Nipple was sensitive and perky. Perfect for me to squeeze and enjoy.

Frenching was never enough with her with lot of kisses and teases. No bad breath, hot and passionate as she was good at it, we were frenching throughout the whole session.

Her pussy was very sensitive. Clean shaven and tasty, i gave her a good tongue lashing and I attacked her G-spot and it got her wet till she was shivering, trembling heavily.

she gave me a constant blowing and deepthroat offered. Suction was warm and strong. She was good as she suck and lick my balls with slurping effect, cannot tahan and control. I release my 1st shot in her mouth smoothly.

Slow and steady. We started in cowgirl. She rocked herself slowly on me; enjoying every moment. Turned over into missionary , can see that she was trying to cum as well. Got effort one. One time she shivers and hugged me tight while letting out a loud moan.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: V Premium
Girls: Remi & Samantha

Was craving some busty girls and thanks to bro @Kingsmen89 FR, decided to meet this dynamic duo for an evening romp. I'd usually think paying the price of 2 girls for 1 shot is not a good ROI but they have proven me wrong. In my 15 years of punting journey (mostly with Thais and PRCs), this must have been the BEST tarma to date.

There's just way too much to unpack so I will keep this FR short as I'm absolutely spent.

Remi is the more outgoing one, exuding more PRC vibes with her makeup while Samantha resembled a  Porcelain doll with her doe-like eyes and snow white skin.

The sight of their incredible bodies in the skimpiest and sexiest one-piece lingerie which made my shit rock hard. Had a quick gargle of listerine and the girls pounced and treated me to a free flow French buffet. Remi then offered to soaped me down in the showers before devouring my cock whole.

The teamwork was sublime, with both girls servicing me simultaneously. They are no slouch and definitely trained in the ways of delivering max pleasure to a man. While Remi sucking me off, Samantha was alternating between DFK and licking me sensually. She then pulled out a tiny vibrator to tickle my nipples which gave a tingly sensation before stuffing and rubbing her enormous boobs on my face. While I played with Samantha, Remi was sucking me off to high heavens, slurping down on my shaft sloppily and delivered a powerful suction of my hairy nuts all.

Remi then capped me and rode me wildly, bouncing off my cock fast while Samantha continued her arousal by caressing my nipples, DFKing and licking my ears. It was too strong a start as I tamed Remi down by pulling her down to smoosh her lips against mine and Samantha moved down to massage my balls while I continue to deliver powerful thrusts to Remi making all kinds of erotic noises.

After 2 minutes, I requested to fuck Samantha to get my money's worth, much to Remi's disappointment: "我好爽啊,为什么停下来😡". Samantha got the memo and preferred doggy so I got up and slammed her fleshy and thicc ass into oblivion as Remi continued frenching and tickling my nipples to the point I'm close to reaching. Flipped Samantha over to missionary to admire her beautiful face. As I picked up Samantha's legs and pressed down to lock lips and nail her in anvil position, Remi flicked my balls and reminded me it's her turn next and not to cum yet while Samantha was egging me on with her incessant moaning lol. Decided to finish in Remi but alas my cock went flaccid during cap change and Remi offered to HJ and suck me off till I unloaded my 5 days worth of store into her warm mouth. Samantha then proceeded to give my lifeless body a gentle massage to round up the session.

It was an extraordinary session and I urge all bros to try the Remi and Samantha combo at least once in their lives. Also a big thanks to bro @VPremium for the last minute arrangement. Wrote this FR in a jiffy that can't cover much details as words can't do the girls enough justice. Have to try it to believe it!

Last edited by Trafalgar; Yesterday at 11:01 PM.
Old Today, 12:51 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Girls: Remi & Samantha
Great FR as always bro 👍 Glad to see that you enjoyed the power duo that is Remi and Samantha and that they also gave you the best tarma session of your punting life so far. I have to say their tarma teamwork is absolutely world class and I will definitely be paying them a visit again soon for my RTF tarma.

Remi is truly the outgoing sex vixen and she is not shy to show bros that she is cock hungry. Her shower action is one of the best that I have experienced besides Jolin’s and she will definitely make us bros shoot our load early if we can’t control ourselves well.
Samantha on the other hand is definitely the more shy sex kitten but like Remi she is highly skilled in bed too. Happy to see that she is putting her sex toys to good use and giving us bros a memorable bonking experience.

Do consider giving each of them a go one-on-one bro if your schedule allows it, it won’t be as sexually charged as their tarma but you will definitely get to see their individual sexualities shine through and of course get more time to taste their lips, tongues, big boobs, voluptuous bodies and amazingly sweet pussies individually.

VP A-Z: A, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Sona, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1