The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Wah! Thanks kennese bro for the intro. Really a gem that hardly come about. GFE gao gao + 2b2r (no fake)

Just came back from the session, too good not to write FR.

Wechat her to try luck, wah heng got slot at 11pm. She said she can work till 2am if any bro wanted.

Looks: 8/10 look wise i think she is fine. Those definitely wont reject. But she is tall. I already 170. Hardly find someone same height.

Boobs: 7/10 (dont expected big from where she is wearing, although i am a boobs person. So even i can find means to cover this i think good enuff.

Massage: 7/10 (i would say good coz as we all knows with all those extra svc, hers is consider the better one)

Svc: 9/10. (Went in without asking the price, it just came naturally. Like 1 full package as what other bro mentioned. But i didnt expect she was in her bathing suit, so when turn over i was like wahhh.) AR + Bbbj + hj for the dmg i think is really worth it. Now where to find this kind of pricing.

GFE: 10/10 dunno is it she caught my g spot. Everything just have a GF feeling.

Dmg: 2b2r very hard to find pricing. The place wise i find it no smell or pleasant smell even tho u might find the shower area abit pathetic.

Rtf: definitely. I hardly write fr or even long fr. So this one is good.. so do support, 2b2r already cheap, i still heard her saying people will say no money. Another thing is there are some svc she dislike in providing. So some action is better to clarify first then do.

Can share ctc bro? TIA
Old Today, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -151 / Power: 0
pskin99 pskin99
Hi Bro. Can share the contact please. Think ur inbox is full

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
i've responded to the bros that PM already, once again, appreciate the upz if possible, and maybe leave a review so other bros can go try.

but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be nice to her lah, she's very new. i think HJ BBBJ AR all in deserves a bit more than 1b2r lah. but up to you. plus 171cm mix blood very hard to find. poor thing is she kanna taken advantage of.

and since another two bros and i already mentioned AR here. you know you'd be getting ARed, please do the needful before going in lah hor. hygiene and all. don't spoil her for the rest of us.
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Quote:
just tried the BEST BBBJ, and solid HDLY and superb AR. really.

so she's A*** from L**** Z* Foot Reflexology in St George road.

Looks: like the bros say, 7/10, she's super smiley
Figure: at 171cm, she's the tallest ML i've had encounter
Massage: super strong, she's trained before coming over, had to tell her to go softer at times, bonus head massage too
Sensual: 11/10. she is the BEST BBBJ i've ever had, i'm sure you all had the experience where you walked out liao still got the shiok feeling.

Bonus 1: she's of mix blood ancestry, father korean, mother chinese

Bonus 2: she does very very good HDLY as well one of the best i've had too, comparable to Tiff*** from W**, and not only that. she does AR. wow. just wow. this is my first experience and it's super shiok, she really took her time until i feel paiseh.

Bonus 3: AND, to top it all off. entrance is only 1B. because she's too new, she didn't know how much to charge, some bro told her BBBJ 1b2r can liao. i honestly think can give her more, so i tipped more, YMMV. but please lah, she does HJ, BBBJ, AR, just tip her more. entrace 1B only leh.

needless to say, definitely RTM. 1hr all in 2b2r with BBBJ and AR. where to find?

She is very new, and very very eager to please, she did like 10mins head massage after the entire session, and kept asking what she could do better. i asked her where she learned all these, she said her ex BF taught her while watching videos. lol. so bros, if i pass you contact, PLEASE BE NICE TO HER. i hope to see a bit more of her, she's so nice and bubbly.
Googled this place - looks like it has closed (permanently) - can someone verify? Thanks
Old Today, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 18
DunhillSmooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDunhillSmooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Writing up on my visit to Monica (Lavender) on this week.

Was feeling really tired and in need of a nice massage. So decided to stop at Lavender MRT to look for some GFE.

Was looking for Tiffany but she was not available. Lo and Behold, Monica was available (which is extremely rare). So I took the opportunity to give her a try.

As always, Monica has that icey look when she walked into the room, but her looks are unmistakeably top-notch. Really reminds me of those young clubbing OLs that you see outside of MBS.

Monica's massage is generally okie but what I really like are her smooth and soft touches). I particularly like the way she rubs oil over my back.

Slowly but surely, it came down to the thighs. I was falling asleep, but when her hands touched my inner thighs and towards my 'eh-hem', immediately my bro started to stand up. Monica really knows how to tease, she didn't go straight to the action, but started massaging the thighs again; then came back to the inner thigh... super teaser!

In short, really really enjoyed the massage and the HJ. Never had such a hard-on for a long time and really am glad that I had Monica to help me.
Old Today, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
just tried the BEST BBBJ, and solid HDLY and superb AR. really.

so she's A*** from L**** Z* Foot Reflexology in St George road.

Looks: like the bros say, 7/10, she's super smiley
Figure: at 171cm, she's the tallest ML i've had encounter
Massage: super strong, she's trained before coming over, had to tell her to go softer at times, bonus head massage too
Sensual: 11/10. she is the BEST BBBJ i've ever had, i'm sure you all had the experience where you walked out liao still got the shiok feeling.

Bonus 1: she's of mix blood ancestry, father korean, mother chinese

Bonus 2: she does very very good HDLY as well one of the best i've had too, comparable to Tiff*** from W**, and not only that. she does AR. wow. just wow. this is my first experience and it's super shiok, she really took her time until i feel paiseh.

Bonus 3: AND, to top it all off. entrance is only 1B. because she's too new, she didn't know how much to charge, some bro told her BBBJ 1b2r can liao. i honestly think can give her more, so i tipped more, YMMV. but please lah, she does HJ, BBBJ, AR, just tip her more. entrace 1B only leh.

needless to say, definitely RTM. 1hr all in 2b2r with BBBJ and AR. where to find?

She is very new, and very very eager to please, she did like 10mins head massage after the entire session, and kept asking what she could do better. i asked her where she learned all these, she said her ex BF taught her while watching videos. lol. so bros, if i pass you contact, PLEASE BE NICE TO HER. i hope to see a bit more of her, she's so nice and bubbly.
bro, can share ctc? thank you!
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhillSmooth View Post

Writing up on my visit to Monica (Lavender) on this week.

In short, really really enjoyed the massage and the HJ. Never had such a hard-on for a long time and really am glad that I had Monica to help me.
Bro can share contact? TIA!
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
wahhhh, very detailed, upz. but i think she like you, straight away bathing suit. or is it because late she dare take out everything? lol. what's the one she don't like doing?
Haha, for u to find out, probably u dont need it thats y u nv kena lolx. Good share bro.. keep it up ah. I got some pretty or big boobs one. But not as reasonable pricing. Can share if u wan
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks @kennese2006 for sharing the context...

I haven't tried A**i yet... but can't stop helping but wanna share the content of our wechat msg exchanged~~~
*Already giving her 5stars...

(Today) @serangoon playing badminton, got her contact from bro Kennese, knowing she is working not far from here, so add her wechat & texted her... thinking if no activity after badminton can go find her...

*Wechat added
*Wechat accepted

A**i: Hi (self-intro)
Me: Hi... online bro recommended, sat
1) U beri tall
2) HDLY beri gd~~~
3) Service veri gd~~~
4) damage all in 2B2R, is it true

A**i: Yes~~~
Me: Room with attached Toilet?

A**i: Yes~~~ Room with attached Toilet!!!
Me!: Nice~~~ I'm playing badminton now, if I can, will arrange a session with u today... of not, either mon & tue... I love~~~ HDLY~~~

A**i: Sure~~~ looking forward to service u!!!
Me: Wah~~~ looking forward to your HDLY!!!

A**i: I got something better than HDLY wor~~~
Me: Wah~~~ hear liao heart itchy itchy!!!

A**i: Whole session make u itchy itchy!!!
Me: Wah Wah... haven't tried u, but urged to find u now up 1 more lvl...

Damn~~~ must try her within these 3 days, otherwise cannot sleep!!!
Old Today, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gachihyperbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share this gem's contact bro? Thank you
Old Today, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 7
Sammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Have done PM those who asked. Cheers
Hi bro, able to share CTC? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1