The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungryghost4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How To Rectify PreMature Ejaculation

thanks for the great tips brother thaivisitor

now what I need is someone patience enuff to try it with...my other half isn't so patient

I will try and report my progress here....
Old 11-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lamts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Rectify PreMature Ejaculation

Kudos to you for posting such informative and educational material.
You should write a book together with all your experiences.
Thanks.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
LED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What can i say manz.........should have read your article earlier then i will be a better lover.........thanks for the effort.........cheers
Old 11-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

A few more comments on quick ejaculation

Remember - it's only a problem if it's a problem for YOU...

In research on PE, men who ejaculated after exactly the same time described their situation in very different ways. Whether it was two minutes, ten thrusts or whatever, some couples were happy, others thought it was a big problem. It's all in the eye of the beholder. What really matters is that your sex is fulfilling and it makes the two of you very happy and relaxed.

...or if it causes you another problem!

However, if PE causes stress or difficulty, as it may, then it can eventually lead to other challenges like impotence, performance anxiety, or loss of erection on intercourse. Fortunately the remedy for PE is not difficult - if you think about it, that must be true, because although all men ejaculate very rapidly when they have their first sexual experiences, they don't all carry on ejaculating so quickly for the rest of their lives - they are able to learn how to last longer. And with the remedy described in the methods above, the cure literally is in your own hands!

Let your partner help

Many women do not mind quick ejaculation provided they are loved and supported and able to enjoy an orgasm in other ways. To them sex is about love, not technique (which is a very male oriented view, as you may agree: we all want to be the best in bed). So if your partner is loving and supportive, and tries to reassure you that it does not matter, accept what she says and stop focusing on your inner distress about being bad or incompetent in bed - instead focus on getting better at making love!

You have to keep it up!

I mean, you have to keep practicing. Some men who stop practicing these techniques revert to their previous sexual habits - i.e. coming too quickly. So keep practicing! You only have to do it once in a while. By the way, it helps a lot if you and your partner have good communication and high levels of trust in each other. This way you don't have to take all the responsibility for sex and its progression through foreplay into intercourse. Taking that responsibility solely on yourself can be a route to performance anxiety - and for a man prone to premature ejaculation, anxiety tends to make things worse.

You need to talk

Many female partners think "he doesn't care about me", not necessarily because they really believe this but because they feel hurt, let down, offended or sexually frustrated when their man gets frustrated, angry or emotionally distant after he comes too quickly. The truth, of course, is that many men who ejaculate too quickly feel a lot of shame and anxiety. They then get separated from their sexual pleasure and become focused on lasting longer, and they believe they are failures because they don't have an everlasting penis of steel. Ask your partner whether these things matter to her and you may get a very different viewpoint.

Besides which, talking about these things will make them seem a lot better and reduce the pressure you feel very much.

Coming Next - And lastly - The Prostate Compression Exercise
thaivisitor
Old 12-04-2005, 01:43 AM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

And lastly - The Prostate Compression Exercise

This may be helpful in preventing ejaculation. Some couples prefer an active way of stooping ejaculation as the man approaches the point of no return, rather than just sitting back and relying on his skill in judging the right point to stop.

If you feel a man's perineum, the skin between anus and scrotum, there is a small dimple or dip in the skin approximately half way along (often nearer the scrotum than the anus). This spot represents the external point where you can press to inhibit ejaculation. This may often be very helpful for a man if he is desperate to stop himself coming. Press firmly, but not painfully, until the feeling of desire to ejaculate has passed.
http://img43.exs.cx/img43/9378/1070yi.jpg
http://img176.exs.cx/img176/9201/1084ur.jpg

Extra! - Ejaculation Control Exercises
thaivisitor
Old 12-04-2005, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
DeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor

thaivisitor
Wow ... Bro thaivisitor ... u mean there is more to come ah?!?! ... Think all these is lastin more than my love makin sessions loh ...
Old 12-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
Tai Guan is one of the Best!Tai Guan is one of the Best!Tai Guan is one of the Best!
Talking Re: How To Rectify PreMature Ejaculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/9378/1070yi.jpg
http://img176.exs.cx/img176/9201/1084ur.jpg

thaivisitor
thanks bro for all ur info, ur beri resourceful leh.
Old 13-04-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

Ejaculation Control Exercises

The ejaculation control exercises are all about increasing the strength of your PC muscle. By increasing this strength you will be able to control when you ejaculate and your erections will be harder. It has been medically proven that the PC muscle when at its peak fitness can add up to 0.5 inch to your girth.

You can locate the PC muscle in between the scrotum and the anus. It is located on what is called the pelvic floor, and is part of a network of muscles that helps ejaculatory and urinary control. To find the PC muscle lick your thumb and go put it between your anus and your scrotum until your penis jumps, this is the PC muscle. If this method does not work then while urinating try and stop yourself in mid-flow. The muscle that you tense is the PC muscle. To stop yourself from ejaculating while having sex all you need to do is slow down a little and tense the PC muscle, this will work with a fully trained PC muscle.

Generally, there are 4 types of ejaculation control exercises.

The PC Flex Basic is the most basic of PC exercises and can be done while driving. The Long PC Flex and the PC Squeeze and Hold are usually done by more advanced users. The PC Weighting must only be done by the more advanced users (4 weeks at least).

Usually only one of the PC exercises is done per a workout.

Coming Next - PC Flex Basic
thaivisitor

Last edited by thaivisitor; 13-04-2005 at 12:37 AM.
Old 13-04-2005, 12:35 AM
Samster

PC Flex Basic

The PC muscle is the muscle that you squeeze to stop the urinating flow.

The PC muscle is basically your ejaculatory control muscle and pumps when you ejaculate. Most men have a weak PC muscle that could be trained better. This leads to weak erections, weak ejaculations and possibly impotence and premature ejaculation. Also you have very little control over WHEN you ejaculate and this can lead to references such as "the minute man".

By exercising the PC muscle we hope to see more blood flow, stronger rock hard erections, improved stamina, healthy prostrate, improved urinary flow and the ability to have multiple orgasms. Also with a well trained PC muscle you will be able to orgasm when you wish to - therefore lasting longer in bed and satisfying your women.

It is a good idea to perform this exercise at the beginning of the workout because it helps promote blood flow. After a warm-up would be the optimum time.

Sit down and obtain an erection by manual stimulation and sit with your back straight. Tense your PC muscle so your penis jumps up for 3 seconds and then let it rest again. This would be called one rep.

When first starting off with this exercise you may notice that your erection disappears as you do the workout, this is normal and you should only re-stimulate when you go below 50% erect.

Performing 100-400 reps of these a day will give you an extremely strong PC muscle. You can exercise the PC muscle anywhere - even on the way to work while driving. As a beginner its good to start slowly with 50-100 reps a day and slowly build up to the 400 reps.

Follow your workout plan and dedicate as much time as you think necessary to this exercise.

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/1976/pc17wi.jpg
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/3654/pc23hm.jpg
http://img55.exs.cx/img55/9725/pc31ai.jpg
http://img212.exs.cx/img212/442/pc48al.jpg
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/155/pc58py.jpg
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/9711/pc65rl.jpg

Coming Next - The Long PC Flex
thaivisitor
Old 14-04-2005, 02:25 AM
Samster

Long PC Flex

The Long PC Flex is basically the same as the PC Flex basic except that there is an addition.

This exercise strengthens the PC muscle and should be used after you have successfully done the PC Flex basic. Sit down straight and manually achieve an erection. Tense the PC muscle and hold for 3 seconds and then relax. However on the tenth PC flex hold it for 20 seconds or as long as you can. Try and do 10 sets of 10 of these to strengthen your PC muscle or as your workout specifies.

To Summarize

1. As per usual warm up thoroughly.
2. Stroke yourself to a manual erection.
3. Sit down with your back straight.
4. Tense your PC muscle so your penis jumps.
5. Keep tensing for 3-5 seconds.
6. Let go and relax for 5 seconds.
7. Do this nine times.
8. On the tenth time hold for 20 + seconds if possible.
9. Massage penis when done to keep circulation.

Coming Next - PC Squeeze & Hold
thaivisitor
Old 14-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

PC Squeeze & Hold

Sit down as usual and obtain a 90%-100% erection. With your right hand form the OK sign and grab the base of the penis applying moderate pressure.

Now tense your PC muscle and you should notice your penis jumps. Tense the muscle for 5 seconds. As you do so apply more pressure with the hand and then after 5 seconds relax the PC muscle. Keep your hand firmly at the base of the penis.

Do 10 reps then remove the hand and have a 20 second rest. Repeat as many times as desired or for the allocated time in the workout. Remember to squeeze for a full 5 seconds.

http://img31.exs.cx/img31/2003/pc73yz.jpg
http://img215.exs.cx/img215/3241/pc84hj.jpg
http://img99.exs.cx/img99/6819/pc91eu.jpg
http://img99.exs.cx/img99/51/pc109pg.jpg
http://img16.exs.cx/img16/970/pc111gg.jpg
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/9711/pc65rl.jpg

To Summarize

1. As per usual warm up thoroughly.
2. Stroke yourself to a manual erection.
3. Sit down with your back straight.
4. Tense your PC muscle so your penis jumps.
5. Keep tensing for 3-5 seconds.
6. While tensing PC muscle grab base of penis
7. Put pressure on for 3-5 seconds with hand.
8. Do as many repetitions as needed.
9. Massage penis when done to keep circulation.

Coming Next - PC Weighting
thaivisitor
Old 07-06-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... still waiting for the The PC Weighting exercise.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:47 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: How To Rectify PreMature Ejaculation

my problem is..............TAKE TOO LONG TO CUM.......
Old 07-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, then ur problem is OVER mature ejaculation!~ l0lx
Old 10-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice info bro.... btw is it Kegel Muscle that you are talking about to exercise ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1