The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SlaCk3rXD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Happy National Day
to all Singaporean in Batam

Thank you but my soul is reaching batam! LOL. i didnt had to courage to venture on my own. damn.. as i read up ur previous posts.. u said u could lead the army of green horn into the battle for the 1st half den depend if they wan tag along for the 2nd. :<
Old 09-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Best Sea Food known in the history of this thread :

Rezeki

Best Sea Food known recently in this thread over the last few months :

Marine Live Sea Food + Marine Live Sea Food

Other lesser known Sea Food but were tested to be good :

Red Crab, another of their sub branch.

Kelong Restaurant Aneka Rasa

Do remember i am stating the above w/o knowledge on which part of Batam you are staying in,so some places is gonna be far away.

Booking Joint List :

July Cheong List

You do not need address,becos most taxis/ojeks cant find the place even when name cards are shown to them. You need landmarks of the actual place.

Its a super long weekend,you will need all the luck you have to get good girls. Lower your expectation,always bargain down the price. (my common advise to all newbies)

Lastly,do some reading.

Enjoy!

* above are just personal perspective and consolidated information.
Rezeki at Batu besar my best choice for seafood all fresh and reasonable price
Old 09-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Massage at Hotel 89, like most in Penuin area, are clean.

When going Batam again..? I'll be there this Wednesday.
Yes hotel 89 has renovated all the rooms as for the massage on the 3rd level its rp90,000k for 1 hr and for room service its rp170,000k. My usual place of stay when in batam for the past few yrs.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Where exactly is this place. It looks very very familiar (like the one I often go to ta-bao).
Hey there, this goreng pisang stall was taken just outside Nagoya Hill Mall rear entrance street side copitiam. You can see those Ojek/taxis touts standing along the road stall leading to the mall. Those who are staying at Farmosa Hotel will pass by this street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Off-topic:
Nasi-Padang (in Batam) is the main food culprit (not only-culprit) of food-poisoning. Won't go into specifics, but if wanna eat Nasi-Padang - going to a high-traffic nasi-padang joint will have lesser chance of contracting it. high-customer-traffic joints usually means food-turnover/purchasing/replenishment high as well as locals trusting the food-hygiene.

Each time I kena FPoison is always from trying Nasi-Padang (and have observed to be from less-popular / little-customer-traffic joints). LOL!
Good advice there dude!! This is one of the advice i gave in one of my earlier post too.

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
.... No matter how tough one may think one is, its always mindful to apply some common sense. Some useful rule of thumb i apply to manage risk are;

* Always stick to bottle/canned water/drinks for hydration
* Don't drink with Ice in a cup, use chilled bottled drinks if u want cold. And drink direct from bottle w a straw if u don't want to look so "macho". Yes rats, lizards & other pets do run on canned/bottle drinks for their IPPT training circuit & poop on it.
* Don't buy food that you see that has no customer traffic or little customer traffic ie the food has been sitting there for long time. Bacteria has set-in and started to have their orgy already. When picking food, always go with the local crowd mentality, ie.e go to the stalls that the locals go to. Locals knows best.
* Make sure you eat fully cooked/microwave/grilled meat food i.e make sure they reheat it up again even its already cooked before. For Nasi Padang in Indo, i know the food are left on the shelves. Make sure there are nets covering the shelves & food.
* Don't take any un-bottled sauces or gravies, if you are worried. If it don't taste good w/o gravy e.g. satay, then just take lesser loh.
* Finally, common sense. Although some say common sense is not so common, so maybe refer to Nono's recently listed a few threads ago (#30534) "guildline on how to pick the almost 'right' girl". Also the personal hygiene of the kitchen staff(s), no matter whether u eat at cafe or street stalls, its will be a "lucky" draw for the unlucky stomach.
* Lastly, if all things failed, bring & take charcoal pills or Po Chai pills (for those old timers will know this item) and drink a lot of bottled water.

Disclaimer: i am no Bear Grylis of street food expert. I have my own minor diarrhea episodes too. I just take it as colon cleansing loh and drink lots of bottled water. Lastly, One Man's Food is Another Man's Poison, literally!!!

p.s some hotels or restaurant may claim to have water filtration system. But if they don't regularly maintain it or change the filters also no use.

Maybe some bros can add to the do's and don'ts of eating outside.

Just Noted: Nono's new food places and listing. Pictures of food looks so tempting and yummy and safer i guess.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
....Warong Ibu Joko and found it in 1min.

This is the place buffet line.

My buffet line looks different from Nono's. Or did i eat at the wrong place??? Everyone is local except me there.

[/SPOILER]
Can some Warong Ibu Joko regulars please advice if the Warong i went is the same Warong you guys go to? From Nono's picture of Warong Ibu Joko seems to be a little different. Not sure if it's set up differently at different time. The picture i post was around 2+pm.

The so called "entrance" is facing a small vacant lot where cars and motorcycles park.

I'm aware there's a 2nd floor too. Is Nono's picture from 2nd floor?

Cheers
Old 10-08-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can some Warong Ibu Joko regulars please advice if the Warong i went is the same Warong you guys go to? From Nono's picture of Warong Ibu Joko seems to be a little different.
Yes, you are at the right place.The picture i posted was picked up online and was taken somewhere years back during a Hari Raya or some kind of festive season. One thing when it comes to eating and going to places of interest is, i do not like to take pictures where i can find them readily online or in this thread. It is nonetheless still the same place afterall but from a different timeline. I do not have the habit of taking photographs and yet be doing the things i am suppose to be doing unless it is REALLY necessary.

Hope that answers your query.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Can some Warong Ibu Joko regulars please advice if the Warong i went is the same Warong you guys go to? From Nono's picture of Warong Ibu Joko seems to be a little different. Not sure if it's set up differently at different time. The picture i post was around 2+pm.

The so called "entrance" is facing a small vacant lot where cars and motorcycles park.

I'm aware there's a 2nd floor too. Is Nono's picture from 2nd floor?

Cheers
Bro,

You went to the right place. It's just beside Hotel Lai Lai.

Last edited by miumiu6464; 10-08-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Planning for another trip at the end of the month.
I see the bbq stingray, i feel like going there to eat seafood.
And I miss ibu joko's delicious food
Reading from this thread and from my Inbox,looks like end of Aug will have many bros going to Batam,hehehe...

Enjoy yourself!

Quote:
But, they are nearer to Permata Indah (and that means Winsor Food Court) than Formosa. So, for bros with regular girls from PI will find this hotel ideal.
You are right. Permata Indah is afterall one of the biggest booking joint in Batam. Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
U usual go 3d2n last time all yr 4d3 usual no gd. First time see u got gd 4d3n.
Most if not all my 4D3N arent very good. Its my BEST 4D3N becos its with all the good bros who share similar frequency going to cheong together. Let me relate one not-so-good experience (a 3D2N) in other group trips when the group's frequency isnt right :

A bro who join me in my other group trips,had his girl at 330pm when ALL of the rest of us had our girls at 530pm and we are suppose to meet up for dinner at around 7.30pm,this guy starts calling me on my room number at about 630pm twice,1st was to see if i can bring forward dinner time,2nd was to tell me that his girl and him is currently hungry,what can he do,hehehe...on his 1st call,i have to tell him in order for me to change the scheduled timing for dinner (its a timing everyone 1st agreed upon during lunch),i have to stop "whatever i am doing" at that moment of time and to call up the other 3 to 4 rooms to inform the rest of the boys (not forgetting they are like me,just collected their girls),so its not feasible at all. On his 2nd call,i have to reply him that there is something called, "room service" menu (from Tea Story or Vienna Restaurant) in the hotel room if his girl is hungry before the planned dinner time,hehehe....anyway,these are just one of the experiences when in the group.

Now that i have become more experience,i can handle cases like this with ease,hehehe...exactly why i choose NOT to collect a fee (or make a profit) from any bro who tag along with me so that i WONT feel shy to "kick" anyone off. It would have been a different story if i have made any monetary gain.

My rule of game when someone travels with me is simple, i dont owe anyone,neither do anyone owes me,so there is no need for any means of compromising. You AGREED to my travelling terms and conditions when you traveled with me,you READ my most recent itinerary before sending me an intro of yourself,and if halfway thru you happen to find yourself unable to blend in with the group,do feel free to go. Or if i find you playing "indian chief" with me,then i would need to say Bye Bye...hehehe...what can be more clear than that?

(playing "Indian Chief" here means trying to get the group to break away from the original itinerary/pre-planned schedule and compromise it with another for one's benefit)

I think that is fair from my part if anyone express their wish to tag along or join me in MY trip. Basic respect and consideration among each other is essential. And my last month's July group trip,i dare call it, my BEST 4D3N trip becos every of those elements were so mutual (not forgetting the similar frequency part too),hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Posting report on my 1st day in Batam (Fri, 070815)

Took 1045am Horizon Ferry from Harbourfront, but thanks to a Gemini cruise passing by the ferry got delayed by 20 mins. Arrived in Harbour Bay at 11am local time, raining very hard...
When a big vessel passes by,most smaller vessel has to be in a way anchored becos the waves created by a bigger-sized vessel could highly capsize the smaller vessels if it moves. If you notice,the 1st 5 to 10 mins when your ferry moved out of Harbour Front,it usually moves very slowly until it is already furthered away from the harbour,then the ferry speed up. Reason is there are other unanchored ferries or boats at the harbour which may pose a danger to those at the harbour boarding a vessel,hehehe...

Quote:
As per Bro Nono's advice, went to the minimart right outside arrival, stock up on supplies and then went to find Horizon check-in counter to secure my trip back to SG.
Yes,Harbour Mart is the name of the mart. If you are staying in other hotels other than Formosa,it would be safer to stock up on "groceries" as you may not know if other hotels has a mart nearby. You followed the basic Batam guide well to secure a returned ticket back to sillypore from Horizon Ferry counter at Harbour Bay as its a super ultra long weekend.

If you plan to extend another night at the last min,simply ask your hotel receptionist to call Horizon ferry to reserve a seat back sillypore for you via phone and when you reach Harbour Bay,you need to approach the Horizon Ferry counter staffs (about at least 30 mins earlier before your ferry timing) to help you change your ticket dates and timing which you have earlier booked.

Quote:
First stop, New Berry (which right outside Hana Hotel where I'm staying). It was about 1130am, about 8-10 girls available. No early 20s as far as I see, best also 6/10, hence went out and went another place.
At 1130am,sometime some of the girls are not ready to be "seen" yet.Since you are so near..you should go there on 2 timing...one in the morning and another in the early afternoon (just suggesting). Dont worry if you already have a booked girl,you are staying for 3D2N,tell the OKT it is for 2morow's booking,hehehe...

Quote:
Driver brought me to MM Massage, according to bro's advice should avoid but I was like what the heck I'll just check it out. Went it and there was already a group of outher cheong bros, with the same number of girls like New Berry. Nothing to my liking until I saw one ger going in and out from the back room. Then the papi asked me if anything I like, asked him if got any more behind. He then went to check and showed me pic from his book. As I was looking at the pic, papi say the girl coming down and voila! It was the girl I was eyeing earlier. Nego a bit and settle for 1m.
Lucky you,hehehe....as mention earlier,some of the girls are not ready to be seen,hence there are still some not out yet. Some are having their off days,some were doing make up etc etc. You happen to hit the right "button",thats why i say you are lucky.

Indah2 is just few shops away from MM,the 2 joints does swap a few girls around...a bit tricky on this one.

Quote:
After that driver brings me back to Hana Hotel to check-in. Reception was good and the room is adequate. Enough space for me, very clean including the shower. Wifi is stable enough (up to now).
Hana Hotel is new hotel,it is slowly becoming like Formosa Hotel,where joints are close by its premises and they are also cheaper too. When they 1st started business,there was no wifi for at least 1 month,hehehe...

Quote:
Girl arrived at 630pm. Start with TCSS, watch a movie, then round 1. After emptying shells then rest a bit before going dinner. Girl said she wanna come along so I brought her over to Citywalk. On the way found Happy 8, maybe can check out other day,
Did you step into JV Happy Massage 8? You will be surprise by the number of girls in it. It is one of the major sized booking joint but being priced higher (used to be as high as Bunga). The thing is recently,their prices has came down a little. It is now a place that is worthy for a stingy man like me to step in,hehehe... Risk factor,there has been a few reports on run-away girls tho.

Bunga and Happy 8 is a place where there are MANY leftover girls. They are the 2 joints that offer CNY higher pricing during the normal 363 days of the year,hehehe...comparing both places,Bunga girls has more stable and better service girls. I think it is becos they pick their girls from better joints like Gold Bird,Permata Indah and at times,new berry and MM. More than 30% of their girls used to work in Gold Bird and about 20% from Permata,hehehe... but the exact same girl are being priced 20% to 30% higher (in Bunga).

Note : Milf of 30+ can cost up to 1 mil - 1.2 mi rupiah in Bunga,but cost 850k-1 mil in Happy 8 and the same girl used to cost 600k to 800k when they are in Gold Bird or Permata Indah. My personal rough price gauge.

Quote:
TCSS some more, learned more about the Batam scene from the girl.
Yes,thats good way to extract information on Batam,hehehe...glad you learned.

Quote:
Dinner finish then went back hotel for rd 2. Then finish the night with us cuddling and watching movie until fall asleep. Morning wake up the girl said she not feeling so well. Managed to tease me a bit but I told her to just go home and rest. Asked for a tip I gave her 100k. She went off and I sleep somemore until I wake up to write this newbie report.

I'll give the girl 8/10 rating coz very good GFE, talked to me alot, looks again to my liking and of course service hehehehehehehe
Glad you enjoy your 1st night. The girls usually leaves at 7am (plus minus).

8/10 is a pretty high rating....hehehe...

Nowaday,if my 1st night girl is good,i would usually extend her service for another cos i am beginning to feel lazy to keep "shopping" around,hehehe...i prefer O.W.E than GFE tho...

Quote:
P.S. sorry if my report not good haha, don't know how to write a good one
At least you shared some crucial information that makes me pick up my pen and paper to take note on. The timing you reached each place,the amount you booked (and tip) the girls and am also glad you bargained.

You speak malay? Just asking out of curiosity.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Preparing to check out from Hana Hotel
Been a great eye-opening trip
I'll admit it was worried, but I'm glad I went over and I'm REALLY GLAD I extended another night
Hopefully report can follow tonight

Quote:
You speak malay? Just asking out of curiosity.
^ Yes haha, I do speak fluent indonesian
Old 10-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, you are at the right place.The picture i posted was picked up online and was taken somewhere years back during a Hari Raya or some kind of festive season. One thing when it comes to eating and going to places of interest is, i do not like to take pictures where i can find them readily online or in this thread. It is nonetheless still the same place afterall but from a different timeline. I do not have the habit of taking photographs and yet be doing the things i am suppose to be doing unless it is REALLY necessary.

Hope that answers your query.

Cheers!
Ahhhhh... My bad! Thought i'm such a blur fcuk went to the wrong Warong.

BTW. Good Trip summary. Glad u had a great trip.

Quote:
Bro,

You went to the right place. It's just beside Hotel Lai Lai.

Thanks for the confirmation bro.

Was it u who posted the "Anah" Stingray pangang info? Wah.... Made me drooled. But seems kind a far.

Guess next my food target is Danny's Marine seafood.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
"Manhood Massage" in Batam

Where can I find "manhood massage" / "jua gen" in Batam ?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

"Anah" (concluding)
===============

In the last trip to "Anah", we (basically I as rest of them had before) only sampled the stingray by the grace of that obliging customer.

Couldn't take my mind off it - it was "ghey-tio" kind of feeling - had to go again to satisfy myself to enjoy the stingrays. This time, I was adamant to see exactly how the boss does it - and where/when he adds that 3 custom sauces. etc etc (like a culinary-analysis). I managed to capture essential details by observing and inference.

Called at 1755hrs and booked 2 x stingrays and 1 x fish. I was so relieved and beyond-happy because after our booking, only 1 stingray available - and it was just 1755hrs... (friggin crazy - I thought to myself abt the stingray's sell-out rate)

Arrived at 1930hrs - no seats, crowded, had to wait. Most of the ready-made dishes sold out. But my local stingy (Live2Eat2Live) friend was smart - he already booked the shop's best dishes liao : Soto Ayam, Sayur Asam, Stingrays (RP25K ea), Lebam (the name of the fish @ RP35K ea).

Last night's dinner - was local Nirvana ~~

2 x stingrays, 1 x lebam,
1 x soto ayam, 1 x sayur asam,
1 x grilled chicken thigh, 4 x nasih putih,
4 x teh-o + 1 aqua

RP137K (*SUPER VALUE*)

the stingrays ... so succulent.... so juicy (that's not oil!) .... so chunky ....(i am missing them stingrays now as i write .. knn)

The grilled chicken thigh was delicious .. it had a nice roasty aroma and the BBQ sauces nailed it...

While boss was preparing our BBQ food, I was taking pictures and noting how he does it, timings, what he's looking out or waiting for, and etc etc. I didn't speak to him - was quietly standing there making my observations - but made sure he knew that I was taking mental notes - in case he feels uncomfortable and could just tell me or make innuendo to telling me to shoo-away. He didn't.

Without going into details except the last part of the boss' grilling technique: banana-leaf removed and meats is exposed directly to the charcoal heat : so that the meats get that roasty-charcoally aroma and appetizing look .... AIYOOOOOO. (the meats in the photo was ours)

Stayed til they were closing and chat with the boss and his wife (Anah). Heard that the landlord was wanting to increasing the rent by a huge amount. Not confirmed yet. Should they be staying or not - I(we) definitely in their contacts-list liao - Friends.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by micmac888; 10-08-2015 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that is fair from my part if anyone express their wish to tag along or join me in MY trip. Basic respect and consideration among each other is essential. And my last month's July group trip,i dare call it, my BEST 4D3N trip becos every of those elements were so mutual (not forgetting the similar frequency part too),hehehe...
A lot of ppl ask me why I always go trips alone....this is one of the reasons.
I dun wish to get drag into senseless drinking beer parties and subjecting my ears to deafening disco music.
I like to walk around to explore and look see here n there.
Absorb in the local culture and atmosphere.

Many ppl say I siao one. Go trip why torture myself?
Go trip is to enjoy relax spend money.

Hard to explain to them. To each his own, I just enjoy doing things my own way.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hmm...any chance you would know anywhere in Batam got sell that "cute signage"? Its a good souvenir to buy back to Sillypore and put in my room,hehehe...maybe even my office too...lol.
LOOOOL~~ I showed the pic to friends and partner last night over dinner. They remember seeing it at ACE HARDWARE and EDUKIDS before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread