The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
A tryst with a Couple

Ok not sure if the couple will mind if I post this. Anyway I have chosen not to mention their nicks here but if you guys did read up, then you will know who I am referring to.

Messaged this couple up from SBF who are advertising for a swing. We arranged for a MMMFF session to be held somewhere (discreet). I went over with my female FB to a male buddy's place somewhere. We started drinking while waiting for the couple to turn up. Initially thought they will "pilot" us but they did not. And what a surprise I have. The guy was good-looking, a hunk whom I will rate 7/10 and for the girl, gorgeous in almost every aspect. I was so captivate by her the moment I saw her. But being strangers to this couple for the first time, we broke the ice easily by starting to drink and chatting and discussing about our own sex encounters. This went on for about 30 minutes.

Finally, I was rather high and I decided to proceed with some advances. I asked her whether is she comfortable with us? And I also remained in eye contact with her bf. He just smiled at me. So I started stroking and tickling her thighs and there was no rejection while my female FB disclosed her encounters...........................
Old 18-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
fiveelement deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfiveelement deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A tryst with a Couple

Great story bro. Camping here.
Old 19-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

ooooh...

this is getting somewhere ....

i like....
Why you so like dat?
Old 19-09-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

I guess this sounds more like a FR compared to an erotic story. Anyway will post again soon.
Old 19-09-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

pls do TS..
Old 19-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
needtofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Intersting, please continue
Old 22-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

And as our stories become more erotic, we also started being more touchy before we knew it, my friend has started on removing her shorts and started licking on her wet pussy. In return, she also motioned me to stand up and removed my pants and started sucking hard on mine 'lil bro. MY FB was also stripped naked and there we are 5 of us in our birthday suits. The whole session was a bit sexciting yet nervous for me as it was my first time with such a crowd. We took turns to lick, touch, kiss and fuck the girls. When I finger fucked for my FB, she started moaning so loudly that I had to pause for a while.

And then I motioned to the guy to take a look while I started to fist-fuck her. He gave me a shocked+surprised face . Whole session lasted for about 3-4 hours before he bonked his own gf and cummed. We just watched. The other couple decided to call it a day after that. He then asked his girl whether did she enjoy it. She replied saying "why not you come and try being teased by 3 guys at 1 go for 3 hours+ and see if you can tahan? And I bet she sure did enjoy it.

Looking forward to 2nd round with them.
Old 22-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carveti is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story/recount.

Just wondering how come Singaporeans don't seem to do any double penetration at all. If you can fist your friend then she should have no problem taking you and another friend in her vagina at least. Never tried anything like that before, but I think it would be real hot. Just my two cents worth. Hee.
Old 22-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
diogenes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very erotic. Please carry on.
Old 22-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
Gerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGerald deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice. Awaiting your update.
Old 22-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Thoughout the whole session, my other male friend was licking for his gf and playing with his pussy either with his tongue if not using his exotic sex toy which he has purchased online. Proud to be the owner, he has used it to conquer not many yet memorable conquests while occasionally she blew for me and my FB was blowing for her bf. Not before long, I went into her while my male friend just watched at the side. But I think due to being nervous, could not cum. In the end, just continued teasing session.

Not sure whether was it erotic for me, but it seemed sexciting enough, enough for us to want to arrange for another. Planning for one again in future. But still unsure when as we need to match everyone's timing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1