The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 15
Griff is one of the Best!Griff is one of the Best!Griff is one of the Best!
Smile Rare Beauty to share, Slim and Silky Hair. FACE PIC !!!

Sharing a beauty with outright face pic !!

Know her for close to 2 mths and bout 12 sessions and 20 cums. Yes, that is how much I enjoy her.

Hooked up with her at a ktv but now ktvs business not as good as before and talks of frequent raids is making her worry. Asked me if there is any other venues to make money without having to worry bout so much and only thing I know is SBF so sugggested to her. She agreed to give it a try and so here comes my first FL contribution to SBF.

FR of my latest session with Tina.

In the room, we chat a little and then slowly went to stripping. She took off my clothes before hers, got shy when I looked at her stripping. I like to look at girls slowly taking off her clothes. Although it's the 12th session already, she is still shy and turns her back to me as she strips. Very sweet and adorable. Went to shower and she cleans me up front, back and bottom part.

On bed, I start action on her first, going straight for her very nice suckable nips and sucked and tongued it. Her breasts are firm, smooth and milky white. My mouth sucking on her tits, I slowly fingered her clit, slow slow rub up and down. Hear her start to moan and I increase power in sucking and rubbing her. She was stroking my bro, but when she got high, would grab bro hard. Feel even better Bout ten mins of my action on her, she asked me to stop as she cannot take it anymore, very wet and her fair face all flushed. Changed to her blowing me. She put caps on me and then suck my bro deep into her mouth. I put my hand on top of her head and guided the tempo, sometimes pushing a bit harder to get deepthroat. She know my pattern already so accomodate me very well and willingly. Her sucking and tongue massage on bro's head is hardworking and very shiok. Then she change to suck on my balls and look shyly at me, see me looking at her she close her eyes and continue. First few sessions always ask me not to look at her cos she is shy about it but I tell her damn seductive the way she blows me so I think now instead of asking me to close me eyes, she closes hers.

After she gives bro a full workout, got on top of me and guided my bro into her wet tight and warm nest. Really tight. Start to slowly rock on top of me, I hugged her down and sucked on her boobs. She grinds her pussy to my bro, attacking my bottom as I assualt her top. Put my hands on her butt and help her to push my bro deeper and hear her moan sharp and loud. Then changed to face to face and I fucked her deep deep into her inviting hole. Her expression very SYT, biting on her own finger when she high, knn, sibei innocent gf feel. Or else she put her hand her chest like she couldn't take it but still want more expression

Next position is doggie and she time her butt to my banging, pulling away together, moving butt towards me when I thrust forward, grabbing on her perky round butt. Very good doggie skill from her. Squeeze her breasts when doggie and she takes my hand to her mouth and sucked on my fingers . I don't know why she do that, ask her she don't want to tell but I think cos she embarassed about moaning too loud so suck on something to prevent sounds coming out. Wah lao ehhh, sibei adorable.......

Switch back to face to face and she continue sucking on my finger, make me wish I had 2 dicks so one can fuck her, the other she can suck at the same time. One hand she sucked, my other hand one her breasts and she hold tightly to rub her boobs. I just banged harder and harder, and can hear her moans deeper and sharper. She starts to hold my hand tighter, sucked even harder on my finger. I feel myself coming and moved my hands to hug her tightly against me. She push her face against my chest and pressed very tightly against it, and her fingers dig into my back, her legs tarik further back to let me fuck her as deep as can go. Exploded in deep hard thrustings, both sweating and panting.

Rest a little and she removed the cd, cleaned bro with tissue. Took a bath together, chatted a little more about listing her. Altho she is 23, look like only 19 or 20, very sweet and beautiful for me, in looks and person. That's why so many sessions with her

Hope Bros will look after her and take care of her. For me, cos many time already, so know what I like. But different bro like different types of play, take care to guide her.

Also, she has a few friends she stay with that are also quite good looking, can tarma or not I don't know. Maybe Bros who like her can try asking her

Her Stats :

Name : Tina
Height : Around 1.55 - 1.6
Weight : I think should be 42-45 region. She is slim.
Looks : 9/10, Refer to pic
Body : 8.5/10, Slim, smooth and white skin
Boobs : B, firm and round.
Frenching : Light pecks only.
Fingering : Gently on outside only.
BJ : With Caps only.
FJ : 9/10, her reactions altho shy shy, but can see very horny and easily high. Expressions even better, so innocent yet slutty.
Attitude : 8.5/10 Our first time, she did not talk much, but very willing to do what I wanted. Now so many times already, she very open and easy with me.
CIM/BBBJ/AR/AJ : No.

Requirements :

Chinese only, cos of language. No other meanings meant, non chinese that knows chinese language also qualify.
Cost : $100, one hour, one cum. CDs and room not included. On the higher side for PRC but she is definitely worth it.
Samsters with recent FRs or min power 1 will have priority.

PM me for ctcs. If I slow in replying, please be patient cos I not always in my office and able to access internet.

Her live face pic.

http://i39.tinypic.com/muh3cw.jpg

Do take good care of her
Old 12-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
loveprc102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloveprc102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rare Beauty to share, Slim and Silky Hair. FACE PIC !!!

wow so pretty, can share ctc pls
Old 12-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wallalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could you let me have her contact, pls?

Cheers!
Old 13-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
machinegun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ts,

My cup of tea. Can share ctc pls.

Really appreciate
Old 13-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

yeap, very good picture

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!
Old 13-03-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
cutesy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can i get her ctcs pls? thanks
Old 13-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 19
Breadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the almost immediate response. Upped you 5pts already. Btw, what's her operating timing? Cheers...
Old 13-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 15
Griff is one of the Best!Griff is one of the Best!Griff is one of the Best!

Have replied to all qualified Bros. Going off to bed now.

Thanks for all the interests shown.

Hope to see FRs soon

Enjoy
Old 13-03-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Dragox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can give me her contact pls thks alot
Old 13-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future

hmm.. pics look great! Camp here first
Old 13-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
asiaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share her contact, thanks.
Old 13-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
waterboy44491 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can u give mer her contact
Old 13-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm a bit surprised that you posted her pic without covering her eyes. Is she aware of it ? Anyway, quite exp but worth it if she's a good gem.
Old 13-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to give me her contact no? Thanks.
Old 13-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lustful_animal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mind sharing her ctcs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1