The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
My Experience

Hi Bros,

I've seen a number of promising erotica writers on SBF. So I thought I'll give it a shot too. You guys can read when you are bored. But the difference is, my stories are all REAL accounts.

I don't know the average number, but I've bagged more than 30 ladies (not including pros). Just wana share experiences. Watch this space.......
Old 19-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 22
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Experience

you better start sharing the stories before you hit -300
Old 20-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Hope he is posting in the right section, otherwise he is going to bleed further.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 20-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

he got so many zaps because he is the famous "cut and paste" expert.

This is his new project .. ...

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=207396

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 20-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 15
Mr.Vain is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Vain is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Vain is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Vain is a glorious beacon of lightMr.Vain is a glorious beacon of light

Eh... How come this fellow wif -209 pts still can post here?
Old 20-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Sry Bros, was waiting for the thread to be approved. Don't waste any more time. Here's Chapter One...

Xiao Wan - The Slutty Looking Junior

Xiao Wan (not her real name) was my junior in Sec School. I knew her in Orchestra CCA. When she joined the Orchestra as a innocent Sec 1 girl, I was in Sec 3, prime of my puberty. Any glimpse of a hour glass frame will send my heart throbbing and pants tightening.

She wasn't the most noticeable girl of the new batch of juniors. There were prettier ones, more demure looking ones, or even those who had a premature puberty which almost burst the buttons of their white blouses. But Xiao Wan had this attitude about her which makes you want to fantasize about her. She had these pair of eyes that hooked you to her, and when she smiled, it always sent out a distress signal of immense lust. Her face was sharp, lashes were long. Her tiny little mole on the left of her cheek only helped to add on that slutty feel about her. Every time she sweeps her long straight hair, you could smell a fragrance rushing towards you. If looks could kill, I would have been raped and murdered by her long ago. She was not very tall, about 1.5m (that was sec 1) and not very busty. But you can see her potential beneath that innocent looking school uniform. Her contours grew curvier by the day, and her legs were perfect! Overall, I would say she's very proportional for a petite little babe.
I held quite a high position in the Orchestra, so getting attention wasn't difficult at all. Luck shone on me when she was selected to be in the plucking group which I was leading. And I had the job to coach her (and the team) personally.
As a year went by, Xiao Wan and I gradually got closer, but I didn't really have the guts to hit on her. But all these time, she had this little admiration for me (how do I know? Tell you later) She is actually a good girl, not as slutty as she looks, although she had the liking of wearing coloured bra (esp black and red) underneath the white uniform. How I wish I could peel her blouse open and grab what ever is underneath. But I held on. So the story goes... I graduated and she took over my position in the Orchestra. The exciting part is just beginning...

~end of part 1~
Old 20-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Every now and then, she would come to my mind when I start to fantasize. I would have visions of her moaning like a slut, begging me for a fuck. But I knew that was only going to be a fantasy. I thought I would never see or talk to her again after leaving the school. But fate has other plans.

It was my first day in Uni after spending 2.5 years in camouflage suits, surrounded by deprived guys who read the same FHM for 20 times in a week! I'm finally free! And the sea of babes in Uni is there for us to fish. First day was always going to be awkward. Not knowing anyone, not knowing where to go. After a tiring day of orientation, it was time for a little rest at the canteen with new found friends. Then I glanced upon a silhouette walking right across the canteen. The long hair and slender body was unmissable. What was even more familiar was the slight swaying movement of the ass when walking. As I looked up, it belonged to a girl that I had been fantasizing about - Xiao Wan!

Omg! I couldn't believe it. She had grown into such a fine young lady. Dressed in a tight pink T-shirt, white shorts and heels, showing off her slender legs and busty figure. Yes, busty! In that split second, I had already raped her with my eyes. Those were a set of full C-Cup breasts bouncing off her chest. Her smile was still the same, classy with a tinge of sluttiness. I smiled and walked towards her

Me: "Wow, didn't expect to see you here, you've changed alot!"
Her: "Ya..omg. what course you in? you changed alot too"
Me: "I'm in common engineering, you?"
Her: "Ya, same same. Hey I gotta go. See you around"

Despite seeing her in campus, I still didn't feel that I had a chance to bed her. Not to mention the fact that she had a boyfriend whom she always speak of. Seems like they were very close. So I thought, game over man. Look elsewhere. She'll always be your junior ONLY. But I still fantasized about her.

So 3 years passed in uni with us saying hi and bye. I had a girlfriend of my own (I'll tell that story next time), and a my share of bonks here and there, but none were really satisfactory. On and off Xiao Wan and I would chat late into the night on msn. Sometimes we would take the same bus home or to school cos we stay near each other. We would talk about anything from school to memories to relationships. All these understanding and gaining familiarity proved to be useful in the future. We stayed purely platonic until year 4....

~end of part 2~
Old 21-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!

Hmm ... story look familiar
Old 21-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero2Sixty View Post
Hmm ... story look familiar
Plagiarism again? Isn't this story My Fucking Stories (over 30 women) by Mr Bombastic
Old 21-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks for the support bros.

To Bus72: Bingo, the 30 conquests involve MILFs. Their stories will come soon. Others include virgins, Minahs, ah lians, poly/JC/ITE girls, 16 yr old....etc... just a preview.

Here goes part 3 of Chapter 1....

Year 4 was a busy year full of projects to complete and tests to pass. The stress levels were high, as such, girls and boys needed some avenues to release them. A close friend of the opposite sex just fits the bill. Xiao Wan and I started to meet more often to study together as the final exams drew near. We would hang out in the library the whole day, or sometimes I'll bring her to my favourite cafe along bukit timah. It feels good to have a gorgeous head turner walking beside you. Sometimes I can't stop myself from glancing if other guys were looking at her, and feel proud when they do (I'm sure you do that if you had a pretty gf).
In between the serious studying, we would have 'commercial breaks'. It started with some harmless chatting...then slowly we started to joke more and play, like taking funny photos together, reading each other's palm (it works everytime!). Chemistry soon developed. It also helped that her relationship with her bf wasn't going very smoothly, and that I had recently became single again. She told me how she held a soft admiration for me during our secondary school times, because I was quite a figure in the CCA. I said I noticed her too, and honestly told her that she had slutty eyes. It didn't backfire. In fact, we went on to chat about more sexy stuff. One went like that

Her: You know, he(her bf) brought me to Bintan the first week we were together.
Me: Woah, first week and you went overseas with him liao ah?
Her: haha..ya lor. Unbelievable right?
Me: So did you have a 'good time' in the hotel room? haha
Her: No la, he didn't touch me during then. Really. But after a short while, we did everything la. I wasn't a virgin already what.
Me: So you very experienced la, more than me
Her: haha. no la. But he very violent one. You don't know how much I bleed everytime he do me lor. Wa lau
(my heart pain....)
Me: Oh... he likes that kind eh. So you must have alot of feeling too la.
Her: Ok la... his performance dropping quite fast. I haven't start to get high, he finished already.
Me: Maybe age has caught up with him. (He's 8 yrs older)
Her: Maybe... but I like slowly. more sensual. Aiya, you don't understand one la. haha.
(back to studying)

I thought woah..this is one horny babe. And her bf's performance not up to standard recently. This is my chance. So one fateful day, she announced that she became single (partly due to my coercing too), cos she was tired of his temper. The last straw came when he hit her. We started going out on late night drinks, morning runs and beachy suntans.

On our first trip to Sentosa, she came dressed with a tiny black bikini with matching mini beach shorts. My eyes almost popped out of the sockets! Those set of full c cup breasts were half plunging out from the 2 cloth triangles on her chest. They looked like the firmest and juiciest pair of tits in the whole world (at least at that moment). I tried not to look, but I think she noticed. I thought it would be heavenly if I could help her apply sunblock, but I didn't dare to ask directly.

Me: ay, you got sunblock? lend me
Her: Wah, guy also need ah. haha. here, take it.
Me: can help me apply behind, can't reach
(rubs my back with her smooth hands)
When she was applying..
Me: you can reach your back meh?
Her: no la..not flexible.
Me: need help not. don't paiseh la, just say.
Her: haha... ok ok. help me put some behind.

JACKPOT!

Rubbing the lotion on her fair and smooth skin was a tantalizing affair. I tried to go as slow as possible, just to prolong the moment. She has totally no idea that my beach shorts were getting tighter by the second. In my mind, i was already fucking her on the sand doggie style. I went up and down her back, from the neck to the top of her shorts, remembering to apply the sides too, close to her breasts, careful not to be too close for comfort. As I moved up behind her neck, I gave her a little massage, pinching her neck and shoulder muscles. She let out a moan
"hmmm....very shiok leh. where did you learn to do that?"
"Oh, I learnt online la. Cos I help my mum massage too sometimes"
"Feels good. continue leh, dont stop"
As she speaks, her shoulders heaved, and her head swirled from side to side, eyes closed and biting her lips. If only it was our foreplay in bed.

For the whole day on the beach, I couldn't take my eyes away from her body. Her beautiful assets, her slim and flat waist, sexy hips just nice for grabbing from behind, and slender legs which will be opening for me in time to come.

~end of part 3~
Old 21-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks for all your support. Looks like we need to expand the campsite soon. Just like you can't wait to read, I can't wait to write too. So here comes the penultimate episode...

After a few outings, and drinking sessions, we were like brother and sister. Everytime I got close to her, I wanted to kiss her pouty lips so much, but I know it might just change everything. So I waited for my chance. The fateful day was to be my graduation night. We were from different faculty, so had different grad nights. Just as the dinner ended and everyone was dancing away, I started to get bored. So I sent her an sms asking where she was, and if she wanted to go for a late night drink. While waiting for her reply, I went around, snapping pictures with the babes of my faculty for one last time. When her reply came and said "ok! come pick me up" there was not hesitation at all to leave.

I drove at full speed to her house, and there she was, appearing in a low cut spaghetti black top and mini white shorts. Simple and sexy. She flashed a wide smile when she saw me.

Her: Woah, just a drink with me, need to dress up so nicely meh?
Me: I just came from grad night la. Of cos must dress up. You too, why wear so low cut. Wana seduce who?
Her: Hahaha. Is it very low? I thought its quite ok. They can look all they want, but no more than that.
Me: Ya true, must flaunt when you have it right.
Her: Yeap! You don't nose bleed k. haha
Me: Please la, i've seen more girls than you think. What is this man. (in fact my heart was throbbing already)
She let out a naughty grin as we drove off to a pub at bukit timah.

The pub was quite empty with soft music playing. She had mostly cocktails, while I had my favourite Bailey's on the rocks. I tried to recommend her the higher alcoholic content but sweet ones. Indeed, she was high after 2 glasses. I kept my limit at 2 glasses on the excuse that I was driving her home, so she kept ordering. After the 4th glass she was blabbering about everything from ex bfs to family problems, laughing loudly as if no one was looking. The pub was about to close at 2pm, so I put her arm over my shoulder as she staggered the way to my car.

Upon reaching her house, she said she didn't want to go up in this state. Her mum or dad will give her a thrashing if she came back drunk. She I accompanied her to sober up while sitting below her block. Instead of sobering, she fell asleep. I tried to wake her up after a while, but she was motionless. As her head laid on my lap, eyes closed. I could have the full view of her body, not to mention full liberty to touch it without her knowing. So with my left hand supporting her head, my right hand started to roam. Placing my palm on her waist, I gradually moved down to her hips, then her ass, then down to her thighs. When I finally got to touch the smooth skin of her legs, there was no turning back. I let my hand run down all the way to her feet and up again. Little brother in my pants shot up like a baseball bat. I had to adjust it so it doesn't hurt. I knew it wasn't right to do this, but I couldn't help myself (could you?) I caressed her ivory skin and slowly moved back to her waist. Her tummy was firm, no fats under that tight fitting top. Moving up some more, I slowly cupped my hands around her round tits. Even with her bra and top in between, I could feel the softness of her breasts. Making sure she is still in deep sleep, I gently squeezed her tits, rubbing them in a circular motion. Ooh...that feeling of finally touching her seems like a fantasy come true. My dick was already in battle mode, ready to spring out anytime. But at that moment, it was only a hard on pressing at the back of her head as she lay on my lap.

Gradually, she shuffled and woke up, disoriented. Suddenly, without and warning, she puked! (ya, I know anti-climax. Cock went down immediately) Luckily my reflexes were still sharp and shifted her to puke on the floor. It wasn't a lot, nothing messy. After she finished, I cleaned her mouth with some tissue and brought her to another bench at the garden. It was darker there and no one was walking around at 3am in the morning. She was barely awake, but started talking softly, drinking some water. Saying that she'll be ok after a while. I hugged her as she lay on my shoulder.

After a while, she said she was sober enough to go home. But as she stood up, her legs were wobbly, I immediately grabbed hold of her waist and held her close to me, standing. My arms were wrapped around her back and hers around mine. Her face was only inches away form mine. I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the alcohol. I grabbed her face and kissed her, over and over again. She did not resist the least bit, in fact she responded quite well. I kissed her lips, cheek and her ears. She still smelled good on top of the alcoholic aroma. Then, as if nothing ever happened, I walked her to the lift. As the lift door closes, I turned and gave myself a high five. Yes! I knew more was about to come. But didn't expect it will come so much sooner.....

~end of part 4~
Old 22-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Wa piang eh. I really got to salute you. Kena sexposed for plagiarising already still can continue as if nothing happen. If we want to read, we can read from the originator's thread. What for waste thread space?
Old 22-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

After that night when I kissed her when she was barely sober, I felt uneasy. I was wondering if I blew my chances, because she would think that I preyed on her when she was defenseless, and dislike me for that. So I mustered up courage to send her and sms saying that I was sorry that I did that. To my surprise, she wasn't offended at all. She even commented that I was a good kisser! I guess luck has really been shining on me.

Just 3 days after that, we went out for dinner and drinks till late. Ever since the kissing incident, we have less inhibitions physically. I would hold her waist while guiding her to walk, hand touching was frequent, so was hair smothering. She told me that she knew I touched her when she was lying on my lap, but didn't resist me cos she thought it felt quite nice. And she was ok that I 'sayang' her. Phew. My mind was already messed up with excuses to explain myself. Luckily they weren't needed.

After a few round of drinks, at a pub in Labrador Park, it was time to head back. The drinks and the magnificent view at the pub made her spirits high. We were chatting and laughing on the way home in the car. As my car came to a halt under her block, I went over and held her head to kiss goodbye. She kissed back. And within a minute, our tongues were entangled with each other, hands all over each other's body. I continued kissing, making sure I didn't look too anxious to rip her clothes apart.She was wearing a thin flowery tube dress that covered until her mid thigh and revealed her smooth shoulders and irresistible bustline. I opened my eyes slightly to peek at her. Her eyes were closed, and her expression showed that she was totally engrossed in kissing. Slowly, I moved my hands all over her sexy back, down to her meaty ass, squeezing them lightly. By then, I was all fired up. I HAD to have her that night. I climbed over from the driver seat to lie on top of her, my right hand expertly lifted the lever under the seat to lay her down. She let out a soft shriek as the seat shifted, it sounded so tantalizing. We smiled and carried on smooching.

Slowly, i got more daring. My right hand covered her left tit and gave a good squeeze. She let out a soft whine, signaling for more. I moved two hands over her pair of assets and squeezed them like dough. They were big and firm. Definitely one of the nicest breasts I have touched. I wanted her to feel my hard on under my pants, so I pressed my hip against hers and rubbed slowly in a fluid motion. Up and down, up and down. She stopped kissing for a moment and looked at me with a grin, her eyes telling me that I was very naughty but she loved it. The more I rubbed, the harder I became. My dick was about to burst out from its cage. I grabbed her hand and placed it on top of my pants to let her feel it. She looked at me again for a brief moment. I smiled and said

"you made it so hard"
"Did I? I never do anything what."
"Precisely, you don't even need to"

She laughed and continued rubbing my dick over my pants. My lips moved from hers to her cheek, down her neck and over her chest. I could smell her fragrance as I covered every part of her exposed shoulder. Then with one sleek motion, I pulled down her tube top and revealed her black strapless bra. Although I have seen most of her cleavage at the beach, it was my first time getting this close. I sunk my face between her two mountains and indulged in the tenderness of her womanly assets. She was still rubbing my pants, covering the full length of my dick and balls. Letting her have an easier way, I unzipped myself and pulled out my manhood. It was at full battle order. The moment she held my dick in her hand, I felt a shiver. The feeling of her soft hands on my hard on is just too arousing. I had to concentrate extra to keep on kissing her. She was squeezing my shaft and working it up and down with her hands. Motion was unsteady, cos she will moan and stop when I licked behind her ear.

Suddenly she stopped and looked at me. I though that was it, the end of the night. She had come to her senses. But no. She suggested we go somewhere else darker and more secluded to continue. She didn't want someone she knew to walk past the car and see us. I almost broke out in cold sweat. Hiding my excitement, I agreed and jumped on the driver's seat and drove to another carpark nearby which was barely lit and extremely deserted, little brother still in battle mode.

Once the brakes were on, I suggested we went to the back of the car for more space. Before we knew it, we were all over each other again. I sat on the seat with her on my lap. legs open. Skillfully, I pulled down her top again and removed her bra. Her nipples were already hard. I sucked and licked one and my fingers twirling around another. Her oohs and aahs were making me crazy. Then she gave me a slutty glance and said

"don't be too shocked ok?
"Huh? shock what?"

Before I knew it, she went down, removed my pants and held my dick in her hands. She gave me another glance and licked my whole shaft from the balls to the tip. Her tongue was all over my hard dick, devouring it like strawberry ice cream. It felt so so so good! My mind was racing while looking at her enjoy my dick. I was a dream come true! Xiao Wan finally revealed her slutty nature! Just like what I had fantasized all these years. There she was, sucking my cock like a total whore, shoving my whole dick into her mouth and out again. I could feel the warmth in her mouth, and the suction on my dick. As she sucked, I grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. I could feel myself almost bursting. Not wanting to cum just like that, I immediately stopped her sucking and lifted her up again to sit on my lap. Lifting up her skirt, revealing a pair of pink laced panties, I used my middle finger to press against her clit and rubbed in a circular motion. She let out a deep and long moan "aaahhhhh........' I increased my speed, making her wetter and wetter. Her panties were already drenched with her juices. I placed my fingers around her lips, she sucked them like how she sucked my dick. I knew she wanted me inside her.

Me: You want me to fuck you baby?
Her: (nodding) yea...
Me: Then say you want it...say you want me to fuck you
Her: nnngggghh... fuck me pls...fuck me!

I pulled the cloth of her panties to one side and revealed her warm and wet pussy, overflowing with juice. I lifted her ass up and adjusted my stick right under that pussy. As she lowered herself, my throbbing cock touched the tender opening of her hole. She moaned softly. Then I lowered her down even more as I moved my hips and shoved my whole shaft up her pussy in one swift motion. She moaned again, this time much louder. "Oh... yeeessss!... aahhh..." It felt as if my dick pried open a very tight hole. Her virginal walls were squeezing my dick as she moved her ass up and down. I sucked on her nipples while she milked my shaft to her own tempo, slow and steady. After a few minutes of slow grinding, I turned her over to sit and I towered above her. Opening her long legs wide, I plunged my hard cock into her waiting pussy again. Making sure it went all the way inside until the end. The warmth of her womanhood engulfed my whole manhood. I started to pump her harder and harder, faster and faster. Her juices started to flow like river, and I could hear the sound "piak piak piak!" as I fucked her while grabbing her slim waist. She was in heaven, so was I.

It was so arousing that I couldn't hold on much longer. I could feel my sperm rushing out from the balls into my shaft. Seeing that she was enjoying herself so much, she might just agree to anything I ask.

"Can I cum on your mouth baby?"

She nodded, eyes still half closed. Head bobbing from the thrusting. I grabbed her shoulders and gave my last few thrusts before pulling my dick out and shoving it into her slutty mouth. With her still moaning and sweating, I unloaded everything into her mouth. She sucked and sucked until the last drop of cum and swallowed the whole load, licking her lips and smiling at me. We hugged and played with each other some more before I sent her home.

As you could imagine, I was licking my lips, smiling to myself on the way home. After that encounter, initiating sex with her wasn't too much of a problem. We screwed a few times more on our little dates, all in the car.

All good things come to an end. She patched up with her bf shortly after. Now, she is happily married with another guy though. We are still good buddies, though we don't screw anymore. When I miss those days, I'll fish out the naked photos I have of her, which I took after one of those sessions in the car. Sorry I can't post them here. I promised her that they were for my eyes only. I'm sure your imagination is much much better than seeing a photo.

~The End~
Old 22-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

Next Chapter coming up....

Two Virgins...
Old 22-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21436 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Wat if TS reaches -300? he cannot post anymore? Account suspended?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1