The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
malaysian prepaid cards

hi bro , I would like to ask which prepaid sim card is most suitable for someone like me who visits jb once every 2 or 3 months . something which wont expire quickly but at the same time not expensive to reload . thanks for reading
Old 02-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
M0isty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM0isty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: malaysian prepaid cards

bro, you can use Hotlink or Umobile.

1. Hotlink, once u purchase the card, after u top up a certain amount. U can actually use dat amount (i forget how much) to make ur prepaird card availability to 1 year, means even u dun top up, within a year. the number its still valid.

2. Umobile - Every RM10 top up gives u 30days

Hope it help. i will check out how much it cost for hotlink for ur phone number to stay valid in a year.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
M0isty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM0isty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, it cost RM33 for 365days.
For more info u can visit
http://www.hotlink.com.my/web/portal/hotlink/hotlinkpage?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/web/wcm/connect/Hotlink_Content_lib_en/home_site_en/about_hotlink_sa_en/hotlink_plans_sa_en/hotlink_365_faq_en_web?contentIDR=9c85df804a7b393d 9100fddf14940163&useDefaultText=0&useDefaultDesc=0

Cheers!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Use Digi...Only RM30 for 1 yr n min top up RM5
Old 03-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
wangal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, digi is good, rm30 for a year.. To get bck ur $$ just top up more during ur birthday, Digi will give u extra $$
Old 03-01-2012, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

yes, digi so far is cheapest for low usage purpose. If u only use in city area should be alright! If u r fishing kaki, better use 019.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro tanmikel, if your main purpose is to retain that number and use it once in a blue moon e.g. once every 2 or 3 months, it is recommended that you buy digi prepaid at rm8.80 with a card value of rm4 or rm5 (can't remember). You will be given a one month active period whereby you can make outgoing calls and receive incoming.

Thereafter you will need to top up minimum rm5 to stay active for 5 days which you can make outgoing call again. (rm10 for 10days or rm30 for 30 days)

Important point to note is that after your active period, lets say the above example, at the end of the 5th day, you will be given a 3 months grace period. During this time, if you never top up, you can only receive incoming and retain your number but cannot call out. However, your card balance will still be retained.

You will need to top up before the end of the 3 months period failing which your number will not be usable anymore and all balance will be gone.

Therefore in total you just need to top up 4 times a year to keep your line available to receive incoming call the whole year round.

Alternatively, you may use your available balance to activate the digi RM30 for 365days which you can make outgoing call the whole year.

Calling from JB hp to JB hp is 36cents per min but calling from JB hp to s'pore hp is 28 cents only (surprisingly cheaper).

After you have exceeded accumulated usage of rm1 , calling from jb to jb will be 12 cents per minute on that particular day.

For me I have 3 prepaid lines, the first one is for work and family, the second is for maid girlfriends and third one is for cheong lobang and call OKT.

Last edited by eg5354; 03-01-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
knnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the info.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7146 / Power: 17
Josh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro eg5354,

Digi confirm can activate for 365 days? Last time i was searching around but only Maxis can activate 365days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post

Alternatively, you may use your available balance to activate the digi RM30 for 365days which you can make outgoing call the whole year.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
hi bro , I would like to ask which prepaid sim card is most suitable for someone like me who visits jb once every 2 or 3 months . something which wont expire quickly but at the same time not expensive to reload . thanks for reading
just subcribe U Mobile, still be best for all prepaid
Old 04-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Ray View Post
Hi bro eg5354,

Digi confirm can activate for 365 days? Last time i was searching around but only Maxis can activate 365days.
Maybe the following link below could help :

http://www.yousaytoo.com/how-to-get-...prepaid/192048
Old 06-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

Josh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond reputeJosh_Ray has a reputation beyond repute

Good site! Thanks bro !

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Maybe the following link below could help :

http://www.yousaytoo.com/how-to-get-...prepaid/192048
Old 07-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Thank you all for the advice given
Old 07-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1489 / Power: 16
throne has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
Thank you all for the advice given
You can get Digi Prepaid n use 1st.
Every expiry, you just top up RM5~RM10 to extend for 5~10days.
Wait till you have >RM30 and before it expires, You then activate for a yr...

That's one of the most effective method.
Or if you too lazy, just walk up to any service provider and ask. KSL have all service provider.Most likely all have a yr prepaid card.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Here's the next challenge..

Where to get those that do not require registration?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1