The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wangchung001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Revelation

I've been thinking. You know how boss always says whores are for fucking and not for loving?

Well aren't all women whores to a certain extent? They play mind games with us. They use us to their own ends. When we want something from them there has to be some sort of reward or exchange. Its like a business transaction on a different scale.

Hmmm kind of depressing. Any thoughts bros?
Old 14-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dustzee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Revelation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangchung001 View Post
I've been thinking. You know how boss always says whores are for fucking and not for loving?

Well aren't all women whores to a certain extent? They play mind games with us. They use us to their own ends. When we want something from them there has to be some sort of reward or exchange. Its like a business transaction on a different scale.

Bro...... i think this is like mindfucking yourself to think that the girl you are fucking on the bed is a whore because she agrees to have sex with you..... making every single girl you fucked a whore, hence u have been fucking whores all your life.

何苦呢?????
Old 15-01-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

the same goes to men. women want man for their money, man want woman for sex. it's a perfectly fair equation
Old 15-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 14
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolenekoh View Post
the same goes to men. women want man for their money, man want woman for sex. it's a perfectly fair equation
I would say that's an over-simplification.

Women have sexual desires too, you know. It's in the genes of both sexes to want to have sex.

It's true though that there's a transactional element in sex, even between husband and wife. Women seem to be the more skillful gender when it comes to exploiting their erotic capital. This may just be due to the brain differences between male and female.

At the bottom line, sex is for the reproduction of the species. But clever humans have devised ways of getting more sex without producing more babies. We have transcended nature using devices such as the condom or the pill.

The most current scientific theory is that humans are non-monogamous. We like to have sex with different partners, despite the cultural kink that has led us to worship the monogamy paradigm.
Old 15-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Braddah, not all women are like that. Braddah, you just haven't found a woman who loves you for you. It's sweet.
Old 15-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:

first who your boss? your boss and my boss is differnt one?
second u say like that also like saying your mother leh cause your mother also woman right, your question very the cheem leh, better ask aunt agony this one forum for sex not for the aunt agony
Old 15-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cannot use one bamboo to hit & overturn the whole boat la.

So what's your story? Given specifics, we can better advise u whether she can be classified as a whore. Does she incite that u should only "make love" to her in a high-class hotel for example?

At the end of the day, it's just the use of vocab and how you like to interpret the dictionary definition. So yes, anyone or part of their actions can be called a whoring thingy to a certain extent.
Old 15-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19045 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Very hard to live this way if sex is traded even among couples........but i still believe majority couples have sex out of love for each other. May b TS watched too many movies
Old 16-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 14
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nothing wrong being a whore...

Don't all men wish that their wives and girlfriends would behave like skillful whores when bedding them, but like demure Madonnas (the virgin Mary, not Madonna the pop star) when in the presence of other men?
Old 17-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
....Well aren't all women whores to a certain extent? They play mind games with us. They use us to their own ends. When we want something from them there has to be some sort of reward or exchange......
Bro TS, Not just the women, includes ourselves ....

EVERYONE I mean everyone do everything or anything FOR exchange of something .... be it benefit with material stuff or emotionally satisfied.

Even someone throw $1,000,000 worth of gold into the sea, he benefited from that split second kinda of satisfaction, though he is likely going to regret it for his whole life

Even a monk doing everything for free, he will still benefit from a mind-state of peace and satisfaction

So?? --------- Its always like a business transaction on a different scale, sometime win-win, sometime win-lose but its really subjective most of the time. Finally TS .... importantly if you mind so much, just try to be always at the so-called win situation for yourself - then you will feel better
Old 18-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Do u pay ur gal friends or wife to have sex with you? If you do, then they are whores. I suggest a getting a dictionary is a more needful thing to do now for ya.

Cheers!
Old 18-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Although you dun pay ur gfs or wives with money for sex..u still end up paying for their expenses...not forgetting the occasional LV or Chanel .... so in away u still have to pay with something except different form la...
Old 18-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

kinship is never an item that can be weight with monetary satisfaction, bro
Old 18-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bmw7050black is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Unhappy Re: Revelation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Although you dun pay ur gfs or wives with money for sex..u still end up paying for their expenses...not forgetting the occasional LV or Chanel .... so in away u still have to pay with something except different form la...
Most Bros dont mind paying expenses for pleasant gfs, wives but if ought to pay for LAO CHAR BO (then must be cursing n swearing inside)
Old 26-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kuku66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Nothing wrong being a whore...

Don't all men wish that their wives and girlfriends would behave like skillful whores when bedding them, but like demure Madonnas (the virgin Mary, not Madonna the pop star) when in the presence of other men?

Bro - I like ur post , struck q chord with me ...very true . Everybody want the best of the world ...haha I also wan if given me a choice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1