The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasl38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Prepaid cards in Thailand

hi all, anyone knows whether there is prepaid cards in thailand?like those in sg where u just buy the sim card and can use immediately?thks in advance. me going to hatyai first time and dont wan to use my singtel line there.
Old 28-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prepaid cards in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasl38
hi all, anyone knows whether there is prepaid cards in thailand?like those in sg where u just buy the sim card and can use immediately?thks in advance. me going to hatyai first time and dont wan to use my singtel line there.
Yes there is, I'm using 1-2 call.
Old 28-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Yes there is, I'm using 1-2 call.
1-2 call? where do i buy the sim card and how much?thks for your help
Old 28-12-2004, 11:39 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Almost anyway, u can c or if u r in MBK, I think on the 3rd storey the whole area sell mobile phones, there r a lot prepaid cards. Cost depends on the mobile number. Some comes with a value.
Old 28-12-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Very easy to find shops selling prepaid cards in thailand...Orange,Dtac and AIS etc. Minimum top up from 50baht onwards.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 28-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Almost anyway, u can c or if u r in MBK, I think on the 3rd storey the whole area sell mobile phones, there r a lot prepaid cards. Cost depends on the mobile number. Some comes with a value.
thks bro naemlo for your help, sorryi got somemore things to ask...
1.the 1-2 sim card is it free incoming calls?because i think starhub offering free IDD calls to thailand http://www.starhub.com/mobile/promot...ee_idd018.html
so my friends can call me using starhub line.
2.about how much is the card?i no need good numbers.i only need to use 3 days then throw away the card.
Old 28-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You can find many shops at the first level and basement of Lee Garden Plaza.
Think should be from 300-500baht for the sim card.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 28-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
1.the 1-2 sim card is it free incoming calls?because i think starhub offering free IDD calls to thailand http://www.starhub.com/mobile/promot...ee_idd018.html
so my friends can call me using starhub line.
2.about how much is the card?i no need good numbers.i only need to use 3 days then throw away the card.
1. Yes u r right.
2. If I'm not wrong, I bought mine at 300B which included 50B to make call n I got a 300B top up card to top it up.
Old 28-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
You can find many shops at the first level and basement of Lee Garden Plaza.
Think should be from 300-500baht for the sim card.
thks for your great help.
Old 28-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
HC Men is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
1 2 call is very comman in bkk you can buy it at any mobile shop in bkk but you must top up i think 500 bath if you want to make international call you can sms also and they will sms you often and tell you that you card valve is low you need to top up but just dont care cos. they bullshit you got one time my card valve still got about 400+ bath they sms me said my card valve is low so i stupid stupid go and top up another 400 bath fucking hell !!!! later they sms me said i got now 700 bath in my sim card that mean b4 i top up the 400 bath i still got 300 bath in my sim card and they got the cheek to sms me and said my card valve is low need to top up asap
Old 28-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

u can get any prepaid cards in bkk at 7-11 ..
Old 28-12-2004, 08:52 PM
arghhhh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

think in thailand they have "one2call" and "orange"
can just buy these sim cards at any mobile shops or any 7-11
think they selling for 199baht with 50baht value.
these cards have free incoming. 3baht/min for outgoing calls
Old 28-12-2004, 09:42 PM
freeonli

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
if u wan, u can buy it at golden mile in sg. but will be more expensive then in thailand..
btw no need to throw it away...still can use back if u go back in the future... all you need is to top up when u go back....
the prepaid card in thailand do not expire like those use in sg...
Old 28-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U can buy a DTAC Starter Kit for 199baht - comes with 50B. Not all 7-11 sell starter kits but all sell topups.

Actually I have a new DTAC Starter Kit (unused) together with a topup of 200baht. Only used it to activate SMS so that the user can starting using SMS immediately. Anyone who is keen, I can pass to you at cost (399 Baht). PM if any bro interested.

Had originally intended to send a hp with the SIM card to my ex-tirak cos she had lost her hp and dun have one for 2+ months liao, but never got around to doing that, for a very good reason.
Old 28-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeonli
btw no need to throw it away...still can use back if u go back in the future... all you need is to top up when u go back....
the prepaid card in thailand do not expire like those use in sg...
Are you sure about that ?

The last time i check with the card dealers, i was told the expire date was something like fm 1 to 3 mths. Because of the short expiring dates i didn't buy one. At least the ISP in Sland gave 6 mths validility.

Can someone you or some bro pls confirmed the validility of these pre-paid card ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1