The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 15
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future
Siglap Van Of Girls

So twice this week at 9pm I have found myself at the Fairprice in Siglap, on Upper East Coast Road.

And both nights I have just missed seeing a group of what I assume Thai Girls going in to a big black van, at the public Car Park in-between the Fairprice and the Shell Station.

I only caught the last couple going in, but they looked damn hot, about 10 of them, I only slightly could hear them talking, and sounded like Thai..

I will have to try to camp out there earlier and get a better look, and maybe even try to follow them if I have some time, and they look good enough..

Anyone else seen this van recently? I have seen Thai Girls waving down cabs around there at night before, but this is the first time I have seen such a large group of them..
Old 21-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
dingdong11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Siglap Van Of Girls

Confirm got OKT bringing them to work.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
sgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i know where you're talking about bro..
its near the udders right??
they work at some thai discos around town.. the agent puts them up there..
The #1 Source for Spy Cameras in Singapore
Old 21-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
LittleDidIKnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Probably some coyetes working at some Thai clubs and are being housed in the area.
Old 21-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS give out quite some details
if AV noted this thread, they might get to work and we might to see some report in the newspaper then
Old 22-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 20
kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of

If Im not wrong, they should be singers or part of band performing at Thai disco. Heard my fren say that daily transporting to and fro to their workplace in this type of van or MPV.
Old 22-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyspt View Post
TS give out quite some details
if AV noted this thread, they might get to work and we might to see some report in the newspaper then
Bro zyspt, based on what I have read on TS post, there wasn't a hint of soliciting. I personally do not see that coming as the 'av' are too highly intelligent creatures to go over there and performed their hair tugging stunts.
Old 22-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
LittleDidIKnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinaili View Post
If Im not wrong, they should be singers or part of band performing at Thai disco. Heard my fren say that daily transporting to and fro to their workplace in this type of van or MPV.
Highly possibly this is the case. Singers and bands are employed by the clubs on permit hence more than often will be responsible for their accommodation as well.

Coyotes, on the other hand, are simply FLs. Just like the Vietnamese girls found in pubs in joo chiat an geylang. Hence, chances are coyotes will have to fid their own lodging and won't have the luxury of having transport sending them around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1