The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
joannegirl84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Joanne in da house^^

Hi everyone, tonight is the memorably night for me.Finally i decided to contribute some of my pictures here Hope you all will support me. I know Singaporean all are kind heart, right?^^
Anyhow, i still have no confident to share here actually. But i really really want feedback here. Through the virtual space, hope i may get more more honest comment.

Ok, anyone interested see me with my lovely bra bra??

If feedback is good, i will start my sharing.Thanks everyone. Muackx
Old 05-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
id95 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterid95 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterid95 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterid95 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Joanne in da house^^

bring it on baby
Old 05-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 14
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Can we see the face if the owner of this bra? You can mask your eyes to protect your identity though.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 20
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
Can we see the face if the owner of this bra? You can mask your eyes to protect your identity though.
i'll go with the owner's boobies please!
Old 05-11-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Old 05-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Old 05-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jinshuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more pix to come
Old 05-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
brengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i don't mind this... w or w/o the bare boobies...
Old 05-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it on, babe! Share everything
Old 05-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Am more interested in seeing your body than your bra.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannegirl84 View Post

Ok, anyone interested see me with my lovely bra bra??
we are definitely not just interested to see you with your lovely bra... we insist that you post some thongs pics too ... preferrably with the thong on you and not hanging on a hanger !!
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 05-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

good start, but do have clearer shots
Old 05-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 19
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

No. I prefer to see posing nude without bra.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

prefer to see you in bra and take off bra...

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 05-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You know what we guys want , show us your bras , panties & your naked sexy body ..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1