The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
True story - sharing risks of using FL

This is my story.....so that bros are aware of potential risks, and not fall into the same predicament.

I used local FL advertised in the forum quite often, sometimes through agent and sometimes direct.

Happened that I came across a crazy local FL. She kept on advertising her service to my mobile, often at bad timing. Kena lah....my wife came across the message from her --- offering to give a hard on at a hotel in CBD at promotion price. It might be because I was too naive and did not think that an FL can be so stupid to advertise her service openly through direct text that I did not take extra precautions (e.g. using a special number/hp, although this can also cause wife to be suspicious)......Now my marriage is in ruin.......

Another case....I used one agent very often as he offered pretty FL at good price. Now, I learnt that he was caught......now I am worried, because the police now definitely has my mobile numbers with them. I live in fear of getting a letter from AV.

In short.....my life has been unhappy these last weeks because of using local FLs. Bro, take extra precautions or....just quit FL and go Geylang or Health care.....at least you don't have to live in fear and still have your marriage....
Old 23-12-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 19
58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: True story - sharing risks of using FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
This is my story.....so that bros are aware of potential risks, and not fall into the same predicament.

I used local FL advertised in the forum quite often, sometimes through agent and sometimes direct.

Happened that I came across a crazy local FL. She kept on advertising her service to my mobile, often at bad timing. Kena lah....my wife came across the message from her --- offering to give a hard on at a hotel in CBD at promotion price. It might be because I was too naive and did not think that an FL can be so stupid to advertise her service openly through direct text that I did not take extra precautions (e.g. using a special number/hp, although this can also cause wife to be suspicious)......Now my marriage is in ruin.......

Another case....I used one agent very often as he offered pretty FL at good price. Now, I learnt that he was caught......now I am worried, because the police now definitely has my mobile numbers with them. I live in fear of getting a letter from AV.

In short.....my life has been unhappy these last weeks because of using local FLs. Bro, take extra precautions or....just quit FL and go Geylang or Health care.....at least you don't have to live in fear and still have your marriage....
Will AV send letter to you if OKT got caught? As for your wife catching the SMS, its unfortunate. Heart goes out to you bro.
Old 23-12-2012, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nullnullnull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should have used a scandal phone with a bangala top up card..
Good luck to you bro..
Old 23-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ispoksi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post

Sorry hear about the sms thing but Why would one get called by AV. If the OKT gets caught? In such a scenario there will be a crowd at the AV office.
Old 23-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dev1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 23-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
HummyGoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

So sorry to hear that. I know who u are talking about. I received her SMS too. She is chxxx right ?
Old 23-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1818 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro.
You will not get a letter from AV unless the FL is below 18 yrs of age. Apart from that, you are pretty much safe...

As for your wife, well, try as much to deny and bullshit ur way out till the end. Unless you already admit, then god bless you...
Old 23-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1964 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Dun worry, be happy bro. Unless tat FL is underage or contracted HIV, if not no Authority will come aft ya.
Old 24-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all

TS i kena the same sms from her as well.. almost got caught a few times - by boss/friends/colleagues during lunchtime and once when i was dining with OC..

Text her to remove me from mailing list but still got her msg the next day
Guess she's desperate for money or business and making some last ditch efforts/promotions. However, such methods will turn bros off instead due to situations experienced by TS.
Old 24-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kosan is Cool - loads of Potential

Really useful info. Thks Bro. Now need to put in precaution
Old 24-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kosan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullnullnull View Post
Should have used a scandal phone with a bangala top up card..
Good luck to you bro..

Please advise how to get bangala top up card ???
Old 24-12-2012, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosan View Post
Please advise how to get bangala top up card ???
seriously?
Old 24-12-2012, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
chivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro who said about getting call from av is half true...

confirm if under 18 will get called up..

however if they need to pin some okt or whatever, you may be called up to take statement as well...

as for partner seeing sms on phone, i also kena before... best part.. i was innocent and nothing ever happened.

what i can advise you on the wifey part is this. most women no matter how angry and upset at you, unless catching you in the act, will always bring themselves to believe you and forgive you. all they want to do is make you pay for it by treating you like crap and saying those armageddon stuff..

not sure what gives your wife a kick... but i know some expensive stuff like a franck muller or hermes will help in the forgiveness process.
Old 24-12-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
double8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Buy from here?

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=323244
Old 24-12-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
double8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
That's why it's so important to use a disposable number for cheonging. Just switch off the disposable number when not using and no sms well come in no matter how many times the FL or OKT sms you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1