The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2006, 04:05 AM
SammyGerGer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
My So Call Brother

Today i fell down when working & sprain my leg, suddenly my elder brother(not real de) call me i told him about the incident. He say wan to meet me n help me put some medical oil, he say we can't do it outside so may hv to check in to a hotel to rub for me. It is very painful so i decided to check in to a hotel n let him rub.

We end up in hotel 81 classic at Joo Chiat, he ask me to shower first than wipe dry, cover with towel & he will help me rub. When he start to rub, i feel that he rub till very high near my private part. I stoped him & try to say that i feel very tickle & i wanted to stop. I went to the toilet & faster wear all my belonging & tell him i hv something on need to go le.

Can someone tell me what should i do? he has been very caring for me since 3years ago never like this before. i feel that he want something from me le i dont wan to loose a brother like him
Old 17-02-2006, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of
Re: My So Call Brother

He wants to fuck you.
Old 17-02-2006, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Beside fucking you,he wan you to peform BBBJ on him and he wan to CIM....understood GerGer
Old 17-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lets not forget abt anal cos he cares for u alot. Perharp he wans to perform BDSM too cos he is rubbing you painly.
Old 17-02-2006, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro SammyGerGer,

You may be too sensitive. He is just merely helping you and is looking for a convenient spot (ie hotel) that is inexpensive to massage you so that you can recover from the injury.

Don't think too much into it, unless he tells you otherwise.
Old 17-02-2006, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2334 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

He just wants to poke you deep deep.

BTW school holidays started already?
Old 17-02-2006, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
youngboy_jb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why does he need to do it at the hotel?? i am putting my money on him having 2nd intention then just rubbing ur wounds..maybe rubbing ur clits too...
Old 17-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

skalit he wans to do RAW cos nv bring CD
Old 17-02-2006, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyGerGer
Today i fell down when working & sprain my leg, suddenly my elder brother(not real de) call me i told him about the incident. He say wan to meet me n help me put some medical oil, he say we can't do it outside so may hv to check in to a hotel to rub for me. It is very painful so i decided to check in to a hotel n let him rub.

We end up in hotel 81 classic at Joo Chiat, he ask me to shower first than wipe dry, cover with towel & he will help me rub. When he start to rub, i feel that he rub till very high near my private part. I stoped him & try to say that i feel very tickle & i wanted to stop. I went to the toilet & faster wear all my belonging & tell him i hv something on need to go le.

Can someone tell me what should i do? he has been very caring for me since 3years ago never like this before. i feel that he want something from me le i dont wan to loose a brother like him

holidays in march right?
so early start meh
Old 17-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider
holidays in march right?
maybe she didn't go to skool?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 17-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

he wan to cum in u
Old 17-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 21
Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!Cyberfriend is one of the Best!

His moves or intentions were rather obvious.
Old 17-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1066 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120418 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. His intnetion is very clear wor. He also nv learn "Die Da" how can can he maasage for you. He might make the situation worse. If he is sincere he will bring you to a good chinese doc to get a roper treatment. Wat a wolf ya so call bro is.
Old 17-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

well he rub for you and of course he expect something in return,you think he so gong gong meh..
Old 17-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 20
D!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud ofD!ckster has much to be proud of

he rub u...u rub him lor...

Member of League Of Minah Enthusiasts

Points are greatly appreciated. Thanks to Bros who added to my reps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1