The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Amos Yee posts "National Day Sucks" video mocking SG50 promotions

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Amos Yee posts "National Day Sucks" video mocking SG50 promotions and more
Posted on 09 August 2015 | 27,253 views | 70 comments

PHOTO: YouTube screengrab
Amos Yee is back, posting yet another video that has gotten Singaporean's attention. This time in conjunction with National Day.

Stomper Darelzzzz alerted Stomp to his video posted on YouTube on Aug 7.

The Stomper said:

"How disappointing as even after Amos Yee has been to jail he still has not learned his lesson as he continues to post disturbing YouTube videos on his channels such as how National Day and National Day songs suck.

"As a Singaporean citizen I am very disturbed in seeing this happening all over again I hope Amos Yee stops what he his doing immediately as he should have realised that what he is doing is very wrong and insulting to some people."

In Yee's newest video, he starts off by showing a bottle of urine in an SG50 plastic bottle.

He then goes on to mock the "f**king lame" initiatives that have surfaced in conjunction with SG50 -- like SG50 mobile games, funpacks, fishcakes, and other promotions.

Yee said: "We can only imagine the prodigies that came up with those ideas, no wonder they can afford to send a talent like me to jail," while also taking a stab at an English school's promotional video about phonics for kids.

He scoffed at how the National Day decorations are "absolutely horrible... you can literally see first hand how many bags of money are being thrown to the dogs."

In the 9-minute clip, Yee then continues analysing parts of the National Day Parade and saying he has not watched it in about five years as it "bores him to tears", saying fireworks display are akin to "tax dollars being burned in the air".

Claiming that the $50 million was spent on National Day "knick-knacks" and emphasizing that he said "rumoured", Yee cries:

"What, is Lee Hsien Loong gonna sue me for defamation too? Well I hope your face doesn't get burned in Hong Kong again."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1