The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Bruce-Sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Little white pox on dick

What's that ? It has been here for long and everything seems okay.
It's located underneath the dickhead at the jointing part of the foreskin and the dickhead. They are just some white small pox. No pain. Nothing. But if i try to use my fingernail to squeeze it like pimple, it will be damn painful.

Any ideas what are they ?
Old 01-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
longman9992002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little white pox on dick

Why don't U post a photo of this white pox?
A picture tell all
Old 01-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
defgapc is stuck in moderation for some time to come

go see doctor!
Old 02-07-2006, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
weert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could they be these? (Taken from: http://www.health-science-report.com...s=3&article=36)

Pearly penile papules
Pearly penile papules are frequently misdiagnosed as genital warts but are merely a normal anatomical variant in men. They appear as small, dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Lesions are generally are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows.

Pearly penile papules have no malignant potential. They are not contracted or spread through sexual activity. Lesions are observed more frequently in uncircumcised males; however, the mechanisms underlying their development remain unknown. Pearly penile papules are noted most commonly in males in their second or third decades, with a gradual decrease in frequency with aging.

The incidence of pearly penile papules reportedly ranges from 8-48%. Several reports suggest an increased incidence in uncircumcised versus circumcised men (22% vs 12%, respectively). One study found an increase in frequency in black versus white men, in those circumcised (21% vs 7%, respectively) and uncircumcised (44% vs 33%, respectively).

Old 03-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
longman9992002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A picture tell all right ?
Old 05-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
cumminology deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumminology deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Could be what weert has posted. I have the so-called pearly penile papules on my dick all along since secondary school.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce-Sg
What's that ? It has been here for long and everything seems okay.
It's located underneath the dickhead at the jointing part of the foreskin and the dickhead. They are just some white small pox. No pain. Nothing. But if i try to use my fingernail to squeeze it like pimple, it will be damn painful.

Any ideas what are they ?
think you also can do some research on this topic FORDYCE SPOT...
Old 16-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hunter77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it is one of these...

Sebaceous glands, Pearly Penile Papules(PPP) and Fordyce Spots are all normal and harmless.
They do not go away and they can not be removed (unless you want to burn them off).
They are not a sexually transmitted diseases and are not infectious.
They are all normal variations of the human body
Old 21-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 60
raymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to all

I believe what you have is called molluscum contangiosum.

It is a highly infectious wart which can be transmitted by skin contact, ie when an individual with the small white pox (which you described) comes into contact with another individual.

The MC, however, is highly benign in nature and is not life threatening. It is present in 20% of all children as they mingle in schools or day care centres. However, if it is presented in the genital region, it may be a sign of child sexual abuse.

On the adult, when found on the groin regions, it is said to be sexually transmitted and is thus classified as a sexually transmitted disease.
I have personally acquired this infection and I urge all fellow samsters to practise additional caution during intercourse or even abstain from casual sex if you can. I am still battling my urges and I know it will be a life long battle and if you are distressed about acquiring such infections please do discuss with us here as I am sure we would be able to help each other out.

I hope this msg turns out as my previous post was denied since I reckon my rep points are a disaster.

Cheers mates, and enjoy safe sex.
Old 23-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi raymondle80,

I have just registered myself here to correct your post. I have never had any sexual intercourse until recently...and I couldn't be having any STDs at all, and yes I have Pearly penile papules.

I think you should read up more on the net before you post anything, if you are not sure, I think you should not have posted. As what brothers had mentioned in early posts, there are indeed problems like Pearly penile papules exist and they are harmless and non infectious.

Quote:
raymondle80

On the adult, when found on the groin regions, it is said to be sexually transmitted and is thus classified as a sexually transmitted disease.
I have personally acquired this infection and I urge all fellow samsters to practise additional caution during intercourse or even abstain from casual sex if you can. I am still battling my urges and I know it will be a life long battle and if you are distressed about acquiring such infections please do discuss with us here as I am sure we would be able to help each other out.
Old 23-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got this post from questions and answer from dsc site - Pearly Penile Papules

Date: 04-May-2006
Question: i went to the dsc clinic and the doctor diagnosed that it is penile pearly papules under the head of my penis. will this be a symptom of aids? i did not do a blood test then as i was quite afraid. He also said that no medication or lotion was available to cure. i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend one year ago and no symptoms (weight loss, diahorrea, fever etc) appeared till now. i have some slight rash on my back. am i considered to be in risk for contacting hiv?

Answer - Pearly Penile Papules is a condition that is harmless. It is related to the active oil gland on the penis and it is not an infection or a disease and it is NOT related to HIV. Therefore, no treatment is required and is fine to live with it.

If you and your girlfriend has been practising monogamous relationship and never had other sexual partners before, thus you are not at risk of HIV infection. But if you ever had put yourself at risk, such as having sex with someone of unknown status, then you may want to screen for HIV and other STIs. A person can go for HIV test 1 month after sexual exposure and retest at the 3rd month for a conclusive result. At the same time, the test can also include a screening for Syphilis and Hepatitis B
Old 25-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 60
raymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to all

Dear Fulham,

I do apologise if I have caused any distress or fustration to you. Believe it or not, I have pearly penile papules too, my GP actually thought that they were warts until I went to the National Skin Centre to check it out, so I was quite sure of what I was talking about when I posted up the message, but alas I was terribly wrong considering that you have never had any intercourse before. However, my main purpose for that message was to educate bros about the prevalance of MC among dirty towels or infected skins of seemingly sweet babes. Again, it was meant to be of no offence to anyone here, I am only here to share my pittance of experience to add to the wealth of information here on the forums.

Cheers,
Old 25-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 21
Ironpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to all

bros, rather than have those rows of little pox, what i have are small little bumps on my balls. not many, 1-5 at the moment. and they are not painful. are they the same? also can a guy get PIMPLES on their ball? cos i think i have one.

can any bro shed any light on this?
Old 29-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
weert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole
bros, rather than have those rows of little pox, what i have are small little bumps on my balls. not many, 1-5 at the moment. and they are not painful. are they the same? also can a guy get PIMPLES on their ball? cos i think i have one.

can any bro shed any light on this?
Hmm... pimples on balls... you get pimples on face and back... and pimples grow on skin... balls also got skin... so why not?

Best go and see doctor... i not doctor.
Old 29-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bruce-sg,

I have this PPP way before i started chionging or even have sex(8 years ago) and i can say that it is definitely not some sort of STD.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1