The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Papaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
small white dots on penis head

I am not sure this should cause any concern or not.. so maybe bros here can chk ur dick also for me..hehe

Lately i see some small white dots on the penis head, near the part where u pee comes out.. at times it may turn red but now its white and the dots moves ard a bit.

I hv no pain, no discomfort when pee but did hv some itch in the ass area last 2 days.. now gone

can this be STD? or its just normal pimples? i ask doctor they like say nothing.. but they duuno ppl like us chiong a far bit leh..

my last sex was 40 days ago already..
Old 08-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Agapexis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: small white dots on penis head

Should be yeast/fungus infection.
See a GP - he would probably prescribe Daktarin cream.
Apply the cream and keep your little bro dry.
It should be cured within 2 weeks.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Not Activated

vtec123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agapexis
Should be yeast/fungus infection.
See a GP - he would probably prescribe Daktarin cream.
Apply the cream and keep your little bro dry.
It should be cured within 2 weeks.

hi , the ring at the base of penis head has some black color round the ring.. why that so?

is it due to too much bj?
Old 12-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Samster

Papaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe u wank too hard?? BJ unless the gal suck damn hard.. cause blueblack.

anywa my white dots are gone... duuno what it is also leh..
Old 16-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

just check if gal bbj too hard will the cock head come with some red dot .....
Old 20-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya
I am not sure this should cause any concern or not.. so maybe bros here can chk ur dick also for me..hehe

Lately i see some small white dots on the penis head, near the part where u pee comes out.. at times it may turn red but now its white and the dots moves ard a bit.

I hv no pain, no discomfort when pee but did hv some itch in the ass area last 2 days.. now gone

can this be STD? or its just normal pimples? i ask doctor they like say nothing.. but they duuno ppl like us chiong a far bit leh..

my last sex was 40 days ago already..
bro suggest u go 4 check up at DSC. no offence but even a doctor cannot diagnose based on description of "pimple" or "white dot", they have to see the actual appearance. seriously better be safe & responsible. go check up. all the best dude. take care
Old 21-09-2006, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro,

sorry to be the bringer of bad news and good news.... wat u have seems to be penal warts. bad news is... it is sexually transmitted and it takes a while to get it cured. for me it took about 7 months...

good news is...it is curable. wat they do is use nitrogen spray on it and when it softens it falls off. but.... they come back.... and sometimes in different spots so it is an ongoing process. i used to get it treated once a week to constantly get rid of it.... and also the nitro spray is cold and slightly painful when they do it.

to be absolutely sure... go to DSC at Kelantan lane...get it checked out...worst come to worst...they ask alot of embarrassing questions but it is much much cheaper than getting it treated it by a GP....my GP gave me the first treatment but he recommended me to DSC. GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 21-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchevy
just check if gal bbj too hard will the cock head come with some red dot .....
ya.last time go geylang.reach home notice got red dots on my cock head.very worried.next day go dsc.doctor tell me is the girl bj too hard.a few days later will dissapear by itself.however i think u better go DSC check better.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1