The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Anybody has any good/bad experience with work relationship?(UR THE BOSS)

I am a business owner and there are a ton of young girls working in my company. They are mostly lower level employees as upper management u need experience and qualifications. Any business owners here that has done it with their employees before? Girls who chose to have a relationship with their boss often do it to climb up the ladder, but i guess there are some that do it to blackmail the boss with sexual harrasment or report to his wife/family etc. On the bright side they are more easily available and if done right can mitigate some of the side effects.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1